Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Bter.com [Android App] [Deposit BTSX Now!][Tweets by @btercom] - page 21. (Read 73607 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 102
Since this week end, Bter.com API misfire.

- When requesting "getfunds", returns often "\nArray" as content   

- When placing order, the order_id returned  don't exist. So, impossible to get informations with "getorder" about this order.
(if look for this order with "orderlist", it has another order_id. )

same here
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
6 emails and over 1month... NO ANSWER...  Huh
Activity: 800
Merit: 500
Since this week end, Bter.com API misfire.

- When requesting "getfunds", returns often "\nArray" as content   

- When placing order, the order_id returned  don't exist. So, impossible to get informations with "getorder" about this order.
(if look for this order with "orderlist", it has another order_id. )

Strange... Undecided
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
When will the site be live again?

It's up, just use this subdomain URL http://cn.bter.com 
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
When will the site be live again?
Activity: 275
Glad you got yours fixed... I'm pretty sure mine are never going to show up...
Activity: 131
I confirm! My problem is completely solved!
Bter added 2.3btc back to my balance!
Separately thanks for the help of freeworm!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Grogy : Wow! so your issue got fixed :S me and alot of other people have the same problem with BTC deposits...

12 days it took? I guess its better than nothing Tongue I hope i get my coins before x-mas , it was for gifts...

Are e-mails the way you finally contacted them? I tried QQ, all offline....

I sent them 7 mails in 12 days, my other other option would be a plain ticket  Undecided ...but I'm glad it worked out well.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Bter is really slow in terms of support, adding new coins, etc. Start listening to the community.
Activity: 275
My issues are 2 weeks+ with these yahoos... no response, nothing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Passed 9 days!
My problem remained not solved!
Support doesn't respond to my letters!

I removed a little more than 2 BTC from the account, but at a conclusion there was a failure and transaction wasn't carried out! BTC wrote off from my balance at the exchange, but in a wallet they didn't arrive!
Help please with the solution of this problem! ! !
I apply a photo of a mistake!

Serious Exchange should not behave so.
If there was an error need to recognize and deal with it and not sit silently.
Activity: 11
Grogy : Wow! so your issue got fixed :S me and alot of other people have the same problem with BTC deposits...

12 days it took? I guess its better than nothing Tongue I hope i get my coins before x-mas , it was for gifts...

Are e-mails the way you finally contacted them? I tried QQ, all offline....
FlorinCoin should be listed they are active dev team and no premine.
Activity: 10
After 12 days, they responded with msg "fixed" and it really was Smiley
I hope there will be no further problems with withdrawing coins.

And I hope the rest of you will get your coins.
Activity: 131
Passed 9 days!
My problem remained not solved!
Support doesn't respond to my letters!

I removed a little more than 2 BTC from the account, but at a conclusion there was a failure and transaction wasn't carried out! BTC wrote off from my balance at the exchange, but in a wallet they didn't arrive!
Help please with the solution of this problem! ! !
I apply a photo of a mistake!

Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Activity: 149
Merit: 102
What u mean by comparing to reverse order? if in ex theres BIDS: 3570 3578 XXX ASK 3600 3620 3700. How you can filter out if XXX is 2750 or 5000? Currently trying range: 3578 < XXX < 3600 but not works every time especialy if the 3600 is also "ghost" ask.. Sad

1. Sort bids + asks by price. Then if XXX=2750 it gets sorted down the list, which basically means that it'll be ignored. Depends on what you do with the list of course.
2. If highest bid >= lowest ask I simulate order execution. I. e. I compare amounts and subtract one from the other, removing the one with the smaller amount from the list. Repeat until highest bid < lowest ask.
Activity: 50
I had .17 BTC disappear from my account after a trade 2 days ago, still no reply from any emails. I assume it's essentially lost at this point, won't be using this exchange anymore.
Activity: 4
I have a side question to everybody: Anybody is using API?
I'm stuck with "ghosts" orders.... 2x  higher or lower prices...
Any idea how to filter them out or why they appear in first place in array and how market reacts to them?? example: 2nd highest bid: 5700. 1 highest bid: 2275  Huh Huh

I've seen these too. I filter them out by matching them with reverse orders. Dunno if that's the correct thing to do.

I'm relatively new to trading via API. (have some experience in forex markets). What u mean by comparing to reverse order? if in ex theres BIDS: 3570 3578 XXX ASK 3600 3620 3700. How you can filter out if XXX is 2750 or 5000? Currently trying range: 3578 < XXX < 3600 but not works every time especialy if the 3600 is also "ghost" ask.. Sad
Gamecoin should be added too GME
Pages:
Jump to: