Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 32. (Read 199368 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
lol:

2013-12-20 08:30:38   DOGE   DQm51TWYXrNjbNcf7tTzP8hK18qxCN5TkB   38161.56631655   307
2013-12-20 08:30:45   DOGE   DQm51TWYXrNjbNcf7tTzP8hK18qxCN5TkB   11024.37036675   940
2013-12-20 08:30:47   DOGE   DQm51TWYXrNjbNcf7tTzP8hK18qxCN5TkB   18952.40251840   851
2013-12-20 08:30:52   DOGE   DQm51TWYXrNjbNcf7tTzP8hK18qxCN5TkB   19722.39668759   717
2013-12-20 08:30:57   DOGE   DQm51TWYXrNjbNcf7tTzP8hK18qxCN5TkB   14180.48853701   569

The price will go to 0 once all the deposits arrive.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
my dogs all stuck...the deposit issue, is it intentional to maintain the price? Grin
Activity: 275
500+ confirmations now on my doge transfers to cryptsy, How long are you guys going to hold them in pending deposits?
Are you using my coins as fractional reserves or something? I am Not amused by this.

Same issue occurring here.

Ditto... gonna have to switch coins...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
500+ confirmations now on my doge transfers to cryptsy, How long are you guys going to hold them in pending deposits?
Are you using my coins as fractional reserves or something? I am Not amused by this.

Same issue occurring here.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Got the same problem..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
**** ANOTHER UPDATE****

Well, it is now afternoon, and my account has not been fixed, nor have has my ticket been responded to, or any PM from BitJohn.

I would hope when you openly tell people to send PM to get something fix, then openly state that most people aren't PM you and that is why issues arent being fixed. But then when somebody does, and follows thru, and you guys tell him that you will have it fixed by morning, that you would actually have it fixed by morning.

Not to sound like a jerk, but if you push all your customers away, you have no business, which means you won't make money. Business 101. You guys are losing people left and right... and publicly  Shocked

Like I have stated before, if you guys don't start doing the right thing, and quick, it will only be a matter of time before something better comes along and you lose everything.
Xer
I keep getting logged out... I like the site but it's still not very reliable due to all the issue's it still has.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Self Audit feature disabled again?
Activity: 473
Please add ZeusCoin!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
lol and you all wanted more coins added when they were having issues with the current ones...
Activity: 238
928 confirms for doge deposit, still got nothing '-'
Xer
Been waiting for 3 different deposits now for 6h. Wth is going on?
Activity: 306
I don't get the trading graphs anymore. Is it just me?
Activity: 131

Finally got my withdrawals!!!
Activity: 131
I still have problems with my withdrawals from 3 days ago.. They cancelled it, well i will try again! I will report here when it was successful or not.

Anyone are having problems with withdrawals? Some users report that BTC withdrawals are being instant.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
I'm missing 25k DOGE on my account that is 'gone'.
Not seeing it as pending deposits, fucking cryptsy guys...

No response everywhere, I'm now just seeing cryptsy as a big, BIG scam..
Do not use this exchange website, more problems then somewhere else!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
I thought BTC-E was also having some withdrawal issues?

Been using Cryptsy for 6 or so months,

pros - biggest altcoin exchange
       - my support jobs mostly get answered , other exchanges none.
       - never lost any coins
       - verns a good bloke.

cons

- too many coins, keep markets more focused and reduce amount of copy paste coins
       - everytime BTC crashes or spikes, ive always had withdraw issue
       - deposit and withdraw system huge amount off issues, but to be expected with so many coins
       - slow! even before the latest craze, it was slow, new site is even slower. code the thing for speed, i dont care what it looks like Smiley

Suggestions,

vern needs more coders, why not some re-investment towards fixing the code, BTCe is solid code! do something similar

Bring back chat, i used to come in to watch the banter and kill a bit of time / trade.  also found out about PTS the day it was released in the chat, chat is good, how i miss Spoetnik

speed speed and more speed, cut it right down, i dont care if its just text!

phone app ?

metatrader ?

alerts ?

Activity: 277
idiot, the deposit is working so well that over 8 hour now and the coin are still at 215 confirmation.
Activity: 187
after another negative account, I decided this was it. I got out all the coins I had. Time to move on.
Pages:
Jump to: