Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 33. (Read 199368 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
over 7 hour Confirmations for a coin....it say all about how they are really.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
**Update

BitJohn just PM'ed me and asked me to send him details. Hopefully he fixes it. He did say it might take until tomorrow morning (which sucks, however, at least it would be fixed).

Because of my negative balance, I can't really trade until then (without giving up the positive amount I have currently in another coin since my negative is in BTC.) Sad

So he's creeping the thread he started but doesn't openly address the growing complaints? Mr. Paul Vernon you're a real pos.
Activity: 492
Merit: 250
Is the Captcha system broken? Haven't had a valid captcha attempt or login since put into effect..

(not user error)

try this, right click on the captcha and select open image in new tab.

enter what appears in the new tab, should work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
**Update

BitJohn just PM'ed me and asked me to send him details. Hopefully he fixes it. He did say it might take until tomorrow morning (which sucks, however, at least it would be fixed).

Because of my negative balance, I can't really trade until then (without giving up the positive amount I have currently in another coin since my negative is in BTC.) Sad
Update**

I PM Mullick, and I still have not heard back from him. (It has almost been 20 hours since I PM'd him, he has logged in here, I am sure he is busy but it is frustrating nonetheless).

My opinion still stands as of right now. Hopefully he will rectify this situation since I followed what he asked us to do (the PM).
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Cryptsy 404 not found......
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Been using Cryptsy for 6 or so months,

pros - biggest altcoin exchange
       - my support jobs mostly get answered , other exchanges none.
       - never lost any coins
       - verns a good bloke.

cons

- too many coins, keep markets more focused and reduce amount of copy paste coins
       - everytime BTC crashes or spikes, ive always had withdraw issue
       - deposit and withdraw system huge amount off issues, but to be expected with so many coins
       - slow! even before the latest craze, it was slow, new site is even slower. code the thing for speed, i dont care what it looks like Smiley

Suggestions,

vern needs more coders, why not some re-investment towards fixing the code, BTCe is solid code! do something similar

Bring back chat, i used to come in to watch the banter and kill a bit of time / trade.  also found out about PTS the day it was released in the chat, chat is good, how i miss Spoetnik

speed speed and more speed, cut it right down, i dont care if its just text!

phone app ?

metatrader ?

alerts ?

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
I was really hoping that cryptsy would be the first centralized exchange to offer mastercoin (msc) but looks like you all got beat out

https://masterxchange.com/market.php
Activity: 182
The self-audit feature seems to have stopped working as well, tried it 3 or 4 times over the last 6 hours and nothing happening.

Also have a couple of withdrawals (alt not BTC) that seem to be stuck in pending state for a few hours. These alts have been clearing withdrawal in <5 mins last few days, although I know thats not the case with BTC.
Activity: 131
Is the Captcha system broken? Haven't had a valid captcha attempt or login since put into effect..

(not user error)

Care if you need to write the Captcha in caps lock. Some letters are you caps other not.

All the website is broken i say it is better to take it down and fix all the problems...
Activity: 29

(not user error)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
seems its come to a point that little gets in and nothing gets out  Angry
Activity: 47
I decided to give BigVern and Cryptsy just one more try -- I've been trading there for since the spring, thousands of trades.  It was only fair to give them another try.

Sent two deposits from my online wallets....   One coin at 65 confirms, still pending, two hours in.

Sent two other deposits to bter... Made a cup of Sumatra coffee, had a shower, and deposits already confirmed.

If/when my deposits ever show,  I'm officially done with Cryptsy.

Activity: 131
I cant make withdrawals ... any others have withdrawals problems ? ? ? Thank you

Yep 2 days now waiting for my 0,5BTC
Activity: 238
I cant make withdrawals ... any others have withdrawals problems ? ? ? Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
I just PM'ed Mullick, so now I wait for his response to my ticket from 4 days ago.

Fingers crossed they repair my negative balance and my lost coins so I can trade again (hopefully with no problems this time). I have stopped trading since I lost so many.

Have you gone to balances and tried the 'Audit my accounts' Button?

Many times. And that has fixed 2 issues out of the all of them. But my tickets were for the other issues.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
I just PM'ed Mullick, so now I wait for his response to my ticket from 4 days ago.

Fingers crossed they repair my negative balance and my lost coins so I can trade again (hopefully with no problems this time). I have stopped trading since I lost so many.

Have you gone to balances and tried the 'Audit my accounts' Button?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
If they like new coins so much; why not NXT?
Because it's a crapcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: