Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 34. (Read 199368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
I have pmed a lot of users on here who are having withdrawal issues and most have not responded over the last 24 hours. If you are please PM me either the email used or your username and I can investigate and get it sorted out for you

We will get to all open support tickets and get them resolved.

See thats the thing you guys are getting through the support tickets by hiting audit and sending the generic tickets closed reply, I've been in circles replying to closed ticket after closed ticket......

I still have lost deposits, lost coins bought on market and lost coins through self audit that haven't been fixed for a week. I've sent in tickets, I've replied to closed tickets, hell I've been on the irc channel

so over this
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
ok guys in this latest panic - i sold off a lot of alts i didn't even remember i had and purchased QRK at z4

that all went well - then my Cryptsy account said negative  0.15 btc -

then i check it today and it say negative 1.0 + BTC

ummm ...

I've sent a support note can it be fix asap ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
If they like new coins so much; why not NXT?
Activity: 574
Florin trade order and deposited coins have disappeared for a little while now. Frustrating.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
TGC?? which one?

sha256 or scrypt?

china TGC?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I do not support TIX Tickets.
Seriously? You're adding even more coins? You're having a lot of trouble already and now you're just making it worse. And on top of all you add shit like DOGE instead of DTC. Wow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
Thanks to mullick for getting things figured out with my account. My withdrawal went through and everything with the account was corrected. I am glad to see support for Cryptsy responding to users concerns here. Makes me feel much better about trading at Cryptsy in the future. Thanks again mullick!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
I have pmed a lot of users on here who are having withdrawal issues and most have not responded over the last 24 hours. If you are please PM me either the email used or your username and I can investigate and get it sorted out for you

We will get to all open support tickets and get them resolved.
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
I want my coins out! These shenanigans you guys are pulling is ridiculous! How the hell do you end up with a negative balance?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
The account balances aren't correctly showed since you add those new coins; even balances with "0" coins are showed. Please fix this, as it's annoying.

Indeed, DogeCoin has been added. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
All the problems with the exchange and you add more...?  Undecided
Activity: 756
I've been a big fan of Cryptsy until tonight. Over the last 24 hours my BTC withdrawals are "Pending"
for hours. Every one of them. So now instead of converting to fiat during the crash I am sitting here
losing money.

Why when the price crashes do withdrawals start to become "pending"? Is that a coincidence?
So they make money instead of me off my own money?

Pretty concerned. I know my funds are safe but now they are 15-20% less because I couldn't sell my BTC.

edit -- soon to be 30-40% less because they will not leave pending status. No other site has withdrawals pending...
What does that mean anyway. Pending. This really pisses me off. Pretty much used them exclusively since day
one. That's over.

maybe by the time you get it the btc price is recovered; they could be conspiring to help you not lose money Wink

RE: Above post

Cryptsy has markets for coins that aren't developed yet...your site isn't fully developed yet! Cryptsy WTF! (don't worry I'm lol'ing)
Activity: 126
My deposit went through, so I'm happy until the next fuck up.  Hopefully they'll occur less often now. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Well there is a new wave of sell incoming , America is waking up. This waves are awesome for short trading, but with no funds. I'm a sitting duck.

I take back what I wrote before. If you're worried about not having enough coins to short btc now, maybe you DO deserve to lose your coins. Keeping my fingers crossed for your withdrawal issue # to be resolved soon.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 837
Well there is a new wave of sell incoming , America is waking up. This waves are awesome for short trading, but with no funds. I'm a sitting duck.

legendary
It is in your own best interest not to sell BTC now, seriously. If you didn't sell at 700, why would you want to sell now? To lose money? I don't see why everyone is so eager to ruin themselves today. Hold and wait. And calm the fuck down.
Now I'm pissed off , as of now I'm at 50% loss Ticket #45330 unresolved
legendary
I'm trying to cash out my BTC , i have been trying for 2 days now . First attempt was when BTC was 780$ second when BTC was 680$. 

I'm growing impatient about lack of respond from Cryptsy . I have anticipated the downwards moment of BTC on Chinese market and i have right now more than 27% loss .

Withdraw Issue #45330

I'm not sure they read this thread even.

Once again to anyone unhappy at Cryptsy I can recommend using Vircurex.
They pay interest on BTC, LTC, PPC and you can get 10% off trading fees
if you use a referral code. Like this one for example --->

https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=832-1659

Thanks and happy trading!
 I'm trying to cash out my BTC , i have been trying for 2 days now . First attempt was when BTC was 780$ second when BTC was 680$. 

I'm growing impatient about lack of respond from Cryptsy . I have anticipated the downwards moment of BTC on Chinese market and i have right now more than 27% loss .

Withdraw Issue #45330
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Withdrawal pending for 3 hours.

Basically stole money from me now. I guess that's what good customers get.
I did withdrawals from Coins-E and they were instant. Along with some other silly little website.

So Cryptsy is basically holding people's funds and playing with them for sure now.
It's confirmed.

Now banks do that all the time. And it's fine. But Banks don't say "Hey umm.. hold on. I need to borrow your money
for a bit. You can't withdraw it. Just have a seat while you lose 50% off the top. Then you can have it back. And thanks for the
understanding. I know you need your money but we need it more."

Banks aren't saints but this is bull.
Pages:
Jump to: