Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 46. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
%$&#!

Having to buy coins to fix these negative balances...

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I noticed that disappeared coins would sometimes reappear when I made another (small) deposit of the same type of coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I've done a withdrawal, failed with security error. Did another, now have two confirmation emails, one of which I'd confirmed. Somehow have the coins still in Cryptsy (at the moment) and no record of attempted withdrawal in my account. Possibly lag I guess.

Time to logout and leave it and see tomorrow if I have coins in one place, the other, both or some parallel universe. Learnt last time to walk away when it's behaving like this.  Plenty to be getting on with.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
How to cancel a fucking withdrawl?

Withdraw page wasn't loading, now I have 3 pending withdrawls, a negative balance, said it confirmed ONE withdrawl but it doesn't say confirmed now, and no deposit to where I was withdrawing to
It's called lag, I know click cancel 50 more times, and don't forget to refresh the page, just to increase the load on the server and delay your cancel request even longer.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
In this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=368233.new#new I gave an advice to "refresh" your balances.

You might find those orders in the "Open Orders" page at the top of their website.
Activity: 756
How to cancel a fucking withdrawl?

Withdraw page wasn't loading, now I have 3 pending withdrawls, a negative balance, said it confirmed ONE withdrawl but it doesn't say confirmed now, and no deposit to where I was withdrawing to
legendary
FYI: Up again!

Not sure what causes the time offline.

@Kanus; you can submit a ticket to request a specific coin.
Activity: 182
 Angry Fantastic, just when I'd given them the benefit of the doubt and transferred some coins back in. Deposit made it in, now if only I could access the exchange to trade them.

That said, I'm sure they have plenty on their hands to keep up with demand. Hope they make it through the teething pains, I still think the exchange has promise if it can make it through this rough patch.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Yep site down. Loving the exchange.

Also wanted to ask how can we request a specific coin is added?

Activity: 215
I hope they are adding more servers  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
502 Bad Gateway

nginx

thanks Obama!
Activity: 238
Activity: 742
BitJohn

Why so long solved my question? Nobody does anything! - ticket #20365
Support can't solve a question 9 days!
legendary
They do, as they have far too many tickets to handle. All they reply (untill now atleast) is whether your tickets is still relevant, as many tickets are already inrelevant. It takes them 5 to 15 minutes to solve a single ticket, and there are still more than 2000? 3000? tickets to go..
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
I have 6000$ (in sxc) disappeared after a sell order... I've opened a ticket but they haven't answered yet after 8 hours Angry

what's your ticket number?
looks like Cryptsy is having some big problems with customer support.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
List CinnamonCoin already Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Do you think something is wrong with Zet?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7byy29k2du2f6e/ZET.png

Sell is at .00004667 and buy is at .00008000 but sales history shows selling at .00007920?

Activity: 238
I sold out all my GLX ... lets see If I was market mover Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/78

Ive been buying since yesterday from aprox 950 ...
legendary
Cryptsy silently delisted XenCoin (XNC) two weeks ago. I want to withdraw my XNCs.

@Cryptsy, Why?

Same with Orbitcoin, +2 weeks now, no one can withdraw from their ORB deposit wallet at Cryptsy, meanwhile the coin is traded at Coins-E, thanks Cryptsy!
Open up for trade or let us withdraw our coins!

Indeed!  I submitted a ticket about XenCoin and how I am able to withdraw them. The only thing I receive are canned replies which doesn't make sense at all.  Let's give them a few more days.
Pages:
Jump to: