Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 47. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cryptsy silently delisted XenCoin (XNC) two weeks ago. I want to withdraw my XNCs.

@Cryptsy, Why?

Same with Orbitcoin, +2 weeks now, no one can withdraw from their ORB deposit wallet at Cryptsy, meanwhile the coin is traded at Coins-E, thanks Cryptsy!
Open up for trade or let us withdraw our coins!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
SPT is not tradable Cheesy

Spots market paused to to system alert for possible forking.   looking into it now.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
User name: Aivan

Buy this yesterday:

2013-12-10 17:54:22       Buy  NET/LTC   0.00008015 LTC   27584.69349511 NET   0.004421830 LTC   2.21533501 LTC

And place sell order. Today I cancel this order to let them be sold at market price...but all my NET coins disappeared. Lost profits - 6 LTC.

Cryptsy, will you return my coins?
Will you compensate me for loss of earnings?

I cancel two other sales orders ... and coin also disappeared, i.e. they are not in my balance.

Disappointment ...
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
2013-12-11 06:54:11       Buy  ADT/XPM   0.00000726 XPM   52.87500000 ADT   0.000000770 XPM   0.00038464 XPM
Problem
0.875 ADT
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I have 6000$ (in sxc) disappeared after a sell order... I've opened a ticket but they haven't answered yet after 8 hours Angry
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
"Sold" 5 LTC for BTC (never got blue notifiy thingy), now missing both.
edit: got the LTC back.
Yesterday everything worked ok (even cancelling orders! lol), but then SXC/LTC and ZET/BTC markets became total mess, and they are still not fixed.

>orders are frozen again, cant manage orders

Well, won't trade for a while then, I hope Vern is not too hung over Smiley

But problem is, I would like to cancel one big order, and I cant and if price moves, I will be executed and I dont want to Tongue ... this happened to me several times shit :/
Activity: 215
Yesterday everything worked ok (even cancelling orders! lol), but then SXC/LTC and ZET/BTC markets became total mess, and they are still not fixed.

>orders are frozen again, cant manage orders

Well, won't trade for a while then, I hope Vern is not too hung over Smiley
bad gateway also ... oh my .. another "great" day for cryptsy
Cryptsy silently delisted XenCoin (XNC) two weeks ago. I want to withdraw my XNCs.

@Cryptsy, Why?

I've got the same problem. It isn't possible to withdraw them right? Submitted a ticket about this, but after more than a week still no decent answer was given.

they dont reply to tickets no more ...

orders are frozen again, cant manage orders
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

@Cryptsy, Why?

I've got the same problem. It isn't possible to withdraw them right? Submitted a ticket about this, but after more than a week still no decent answer was given.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
xnc?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? when i can withdraw??
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
add Datacoin, please  Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

@Cryptsy, Why?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
little bit offtopic but chceck this

:DD

It happens all the time... it is legit... but lasts only a few seconds... check the diff... see how low it is... within a few blocks it retargets and is back in the dumps.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Everything worked fine for me yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Trading is still slow for me, but BTC and DGC deposits and withdrawels are working fine. I think they will get things under control eventually.

Edit: Now missing coins from unsuccessful trades for the first time.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
It's http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency.

How can those stats be true? I think the total network of that shitcoin has gone insane right now ^^

Edit: Lost BTC and DGC on Cryptsy for about a whole day now. Still no response on my ticket either..
Activity: 126
Bitstamp trader
"The connection has timed out

The server at www.cryptsy.com is taking too long to respond."

Sad

i get to the website but LTC withdrawals are a pain in the ass... waiting 2+ days already!!!
Activity: 215
"The connection has timed out
The server at www.cryptsy.com is taking too long to respond."
 Sad
Working ok for me
Lol, firewall blocked its' IP for some reason, took long time to find that  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: