Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 48. (Read 199373 times)

legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
"The connection has timed out
The server at www.cryptsy.com is taking too long to respond."
 Sad
Working ok for me
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
"The connection has timed out

The server at www.cryptsy.com is taking too long to respond."

Sad
Activity: 238
little bit offtopic but chceck this

:DD

It is confirmed. 100% indeed.

holy cow. I need to get my GPUs running again.

it was only some bug Smiley its not real profit Tongue
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
where is my xnc coins HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
legendary
Activity: 2128

holy cow. I need to get my GPUs running again.
legendary
Activity: 2128

from which site did you get the comparison stats?
Activity: 218
Seems like there are a few things going wrong at the moment...

Placed orders for 15k ZET yesterday, while buy and sell order display was behaving very strangely (prices were crossing over, orders not being executed) and now have two issues:

- 6583.xx of them are missing from my balance although the orders were executed, 8416.xx of them are showing correctly in Trade History
- After placing the buy order and having it partially executed as described, I placed a sell order for 42xx which is not showing at all, but has been deducted from my balance (the 8416.xx mentioned above)

Opened my first support ticket, let's see what they are going to do about these issues...

This happens to me like 5times a day ...

Usually your balance will be credited in few hours ...

Opened the ticket 15h ago, so let's hope they can fix it.

Placed orders for 15k ZET yesterday, while buy and sell order display was behaving very strangely (prices were crossing over, orders not being executed) and now have two issues:

- 6583.xx of them are missing from my balance although the orders were executed, 8416.xx of them are showing correctly in Trade History
- After placing the buy order and having it partially executed as described, I placed a sell order for 42xx which is not showing at all, but has been deducted from my balance (the 8416.xx mentioned above)

Opened my first support ticket, let's see what they are going to do about these issues...

This happens to me like 5times a day ...

Usually your balance will be credited in few hours ...
Activity: 218

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Funny how when Gox gets attacked, everyone's on their toes and BTC/USD drops like a brick.
Last week (I guess), people weren't able to get their cash out of Stamp => panic, "whoaa", those MFs, I need stuff right now, BTC/USD drops ...
Now, Cryptsy 504 times out and all of a sudden they're scammers, they're running away with people's money & other scenarios. How about the previous time, when everything worked ?!

Get your act together, people - we'll be back in business soon. I'd like to see how many posts that say "thanks for continued service", thanks for existing and continuing your business - a platform like this - that exchanges a zillion cryptocurrencies back and forth cannot function (statistically) without any flaws for ages.
They are aware of this malfunction (so I've read some 3 posts up), hopefully they will solve it with minimum impact.

there are many reasons ...

One of them ...

when cryptsy has 1/30 of current number of clients they ..had maybe 10 btc in clients funds . .now they maybe have 10 000 btc ... thats one big reason to take money and run away .. .

website is back .. hope I was wrong

legendary
Cryptsy is back up. All my coins are there!
Activity: 160
Funny how when Gox gets attacked, everyone's on their toes and BTC/USD drops like a brick.
Last week (I guess), people weren't able to get their cash out of Stamp => panic, "whoaa", those MFs, I need stuff right now, BTC/USD drops ...
Now, Cryptsy 504 times out and all of a sudden they're scammers, they're running away with people's money & other scenarios. How about the previous time, when everything worked ?!

Get your act together, people - we'll be back in business soon. I'd like to see how many posts will appear on this thread that say "thanks for continued service", thanks for existing and continuing your business - a platform like this - that exchanges a zillion cryptocurrencies back and forth cannot function (statistically) without any flaws for ages.
They are aware of this malfunction (so I've read some 3 posts up), hopefully they will solve it with minimum impact.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I made 4 withdrawals of BTC yesterday and they all came through within minutes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 503
I am very sad to write that I am 70 % sure cryptsy is scam.

Reasons:

- bad gateway (current website status)
- They dont respond to tickets for more then 3 days already (I have also opened ticket for more then 2 days without responsse, my friend has, lot of complaining traders also dont have)
- Irc channel is without support
- Pending withdrawals ... noone gets his withdrawal for last 3 weeks .. or do you know someone who received money  ?

I have plenty of cash there ... hope I am wrong with my 70 % prediction

I got plenty of withdrawals and i have heard tons of people mentioning they did so as well in this very thread in the last few days.
I have gotten all my tickets answered without 48 hours, one of the yesterday.

I hope so ..

thanks for your experiences

fucking moorons!!!
I  withdrawn the coins today&yesterday without any problem.
legendary

Reasons:

- They dont respond to tickets for more then 3 days already (I have also opened ticket for more then 2 days without responsse, my friend has, lot of complaining traders also dont have)
- Pending withdrawals ... noone gets his withdrawal for last 3 weeks .. or do you know someone who received money  ?

I got plenty of withdrawals and i have heard tons of people mentioning they did so as well in this very thread in the last few days.

I hope so ..

Total BS and FUD. I withdrew without issues this week. PhoneBloks is 70% an idiot, maybe even 75%.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Reasons:

- Pending withdrawals ... noone gets his withdrawal for last 3 weeks .. or do you know someone who received money  ?

I can personally confirm that I've done 3 btc withdrawals in the last 10 days

Reasons:

I hope so ..

legendary
Activity: 997
Gamdom.com
BigVern ‏@cryptsy 5m

@cryptsy aware of 504 issue - resetting cause - should be restored soon
Pages:
Jump to: