Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 56. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Maybe I am just lucky but I am having zero issues and have traded quite a bit of LTC, FTC and several other small sums of coins.

No issues with deposits, trades or withdraws.

The one support ticket I had was answered in less than an hour.

With the large number of users Cryptsy has I suspect a very large number of people are doing just fine and we're hearing whining from a very loud micro minority.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

Yes i do belive you are partially right, but only partially..
Support ticket response within 1 hour, do you have Vern`s personal email or what?
Must have been a canned reply, they had 2-3000 tickets each day the last week, like 1 for each new user Roll Eyes
Servers are officially overloaded and i do guess some code need to be tweaked here and there...
Seriously guys when you KNOW they have problems at the moment then the solution is patience, not to try execute as many trades as possible 24/7 and spam deposit/withdraws.

When don't they have problems?  how can you tell when they are about to have a larger than usual problem. I put an order for LTC , the BTC is taken and no order appears. This happened the other day too. After that happened the other day i put smaller order later on to test and they went through fine.

This is totally unacceptable, they need to hire some tech savvy individuals that can fix this place asap. They are damaging alts in a big way now. It is a worry doing anything there, i mean it's a gamble to even place an order now regardless of which way the market moves. It's a joke there right now.

Well a simple solution would be to:
A: stop new user registration until things run smoother
B: disable auto-sell
C: disable API so tradebots stops working for now
D: shorten the amount of time before people get logged out automaticly
E: get all new servers up and running

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why are they not doing this??? these bots slamming the orders books full of tiny orders each site is getting a pain in the ass. Kick off all bots asap.
Yes terminate the idle sessions too, even getting logged out every 30 seconds was better than seeing my coins lost with the db falling over.

Even if they come through this in the next century, we need other exchanges, you can't have this as the only ALT hub around.

I really dont know why they dont do it, its 5 easy measures, it would not affect the already resgistered user not using a tradebot.
Its what i would do, Cryptsy is overloaded at the moment, growth pains..
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Seriously guys when you KNOW they have problems at the moment then the solution is patience, not to try execute as many trades as possible 24/7 and spam deposit/withdraws.

When don't they have problems?  how can you tell when they are about to have a larger than usual problem. I put an order for LTC , the BTC is taken and no order appears. This happened the other day too. After that happened the other day i put smaller order later on to test and they went through fine.

This is totally unacceptable, they need to hire some tech savvy individuals that can fix this place asap. They are damaging alts in a big way now. It is a worry doing anything there, i mean it's a gamble to even place an order now regardless of which way the market moves. It's a joke there right now.

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why are they not doing this??? these bots slamming the orders books full of tiny orders each site is getting a pain in the ass. Kick off all bots asap.
Yes terminate the idle sessions too, even getting logged out every 30 seconds was better than seeing my coins lost with the db falling over.

Even if they come through this in the next century, we need other exchanges, you can't have this as the only ALT hub around.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Well, you guys did it again. Cryptsy cant even trade 1 coin of anything, so slow.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

They've already IPO'd, should have funding. Buy some stock if you want to help i guess:

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57

Buying those overpriced shares only helps prove your insanity - not Cryptsy.

They've already IPO'd, should have funding. Buy some stock if you want to help i guess:

its interesting that our Cryptsy stocks have more then doubled since all problems escalated a week ago..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

legendary

And please specify what coin you have problem with not just write "my coins"..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Did the balance page changed a bit? I can't see the total value of my coins on Cryptsy in BTC anymore (because it doesn't take open orders in account). Earlier it did. Why not show both?

I had same issue .... now I see .. but I think my portfolio value is much LOWER then it should be .. hope there is no any manipulation from cryptsy Sad
Activity: 238
I am not able to manage orders again ! ! ! I try to delete - nothing happens, order still there....
legendary
Activity: 357
I starting to hate you, cryptsy, John, Vern and whoever you are.
I clicked Cancel more than 15 minutes. Reloaded page maybe twenty times. I want to cancel five my orders. And you fuck me up. After 15-20 minutes things started to be like i predict and i lost huge amount of money because exchange didn't wish to cancel my orders. I wish you painful and long agony.
Activity: 203
Esh, we still having really slow deposit issues? Deposited some DGC and taking a long time even after being fully confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Did the balance page changed a bit? I can't see the total value of my coins on Cryptsy in BTC anymore (because it doesn't take open orders in account). Earlier it did. Why not show both?
Activity: 434
How about your post that said it's taken too long? You've been shilling here for days and nothing has happened. Waiting too long is stupid. I'm taking action myself.

Guys, this web site is majorly messed up. Don't believe me? Look at the volume of problems they are having that are being reported on their own web site:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/33256/page/1

Also look to the right of the page under More Topics. There are plenty of problems here. This should be a red flag!

There is also a reddit discussion about the utter failure of this web site:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1s6j6f/cryptsy_is_depositing_random_amounts_of_bitcoins/

Trade at your own risk! I'm taking action.
I was talking about the servers and the lag, not others issues.
It is normal for any service to have some issues, on upgrades/new releases it is normal to have a lot of them.

Yes, I agree. If these problems were happening before I tried to deposit I would not have done so. Too many things can go wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
How about your post that said it's taken too long? You've been shilling here for days and nothing has happened. Waiting too long is stupid. I'm taking action myself.

Guys, this web site is majorly messed up. Don't believe me? Look at the volume of problems they are having that are being reported on their own web site:

Also look to the right of the page under More Topics. There are plenty of problems here. This should be a red flag!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1s6j6f/cryptsy_is_depositing_random_amounts_of_bitcoins/

I was talking about the servers and the lag, not others issues.
It is normal for any service to have some issues, on upgrades/new releases it is normal to have a lot of them.
Activity: 434
I'm seeing much fewer crossed orderbooks, which is a massive improvement on the last few days.
Patience is a virtue.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I'm seeing much fewer crossed orderbooks, which is a massive improvement on the last few days.
Patience is a virtue.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: