Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT - page 2. (Read 272207 times)

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
I intend to send my BNB to my hardware Wallet. But Poloniex showing me this tex:

You cannot withdraw or deposit this asset on Binance smart chain, but it can still be traded.

Binance Coin withdrawals on Binance smart chain are currently disabled for maintenance.

Do you know more about that? Is this permanten or just for a short time?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
They added 2fa to mine without permission and I had never set it up nor wanted it.
When I was trying to deal with them I just told them what my last deposit was and they reset it for me.
But did they asked the required information that I listed above to you?

Thanks for sharing though. I'll try to trace back which txs that I had sent to them. And probably give them rough information that is requested. Well, I don't have high hopes anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Does anyone have familiarity with resetting 2 FA on Poloniex? I tried to contact their support and got this response

Check the sending wallet or exchange to find information about three deposits you've sent to Poloniex (not withdrawals), including the transaction ID, type of coin, exact amount, and date.
Example: "1.2 BTC from Coinbase to Poloniex on March 2, 2018. TXID: f38fdd0f6b5f7a8a7b89315b2801cc12345323145752020d558331c2b7044797"

Describe specific trades you have placed on Poloniex.
Example: "On April 1, 2018 I exchanged 10 BTC for ETH."

Estimate your current account balance and account holdings.
Example: "I have about $500, mostly ETH, 30 XRP and 100 DOGE."

We sent a verification code to your Poloniex email address from [email protected]. Reply here with this code.
Example: "The code is 123456"

The thing is I want to check my account cause probably I stacks a few crypto there back in 2017ish. But unfortunately, I can't find my backup 2fa code.

Does anyone have an experience with resetting it without the subtle information that being requested? I barely remember which deposit that I sent to Poloniex, so does the last trade I conduct in 2017.

They added 2fa to mine without permission and I had never set it up nor wanted it.
When I was trying to deal with them I just told them what my last deposit was and they reset it for me.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Does anyone have familiarity with resetting 2 FA on Poloniex? I tried to contact their support and got this response

Check the sending wallet or exchange to find information about three deposits you've sent to Poloniex (not withdrawals), including the transaction ID, type of coin, exact amount, and date.
Example: "1.2 BTC from Coinbase to Poloniex on March 2, 2018. TXID: f38fdd0f6b5f7a8a7b89315b2801cc12345323145752020d558331c2b7044797"

Describe specific trades you have placed on Poloniex.
Example: "On April 1, 2018 I exchanged 10 BTC for ETH."

Estimate your current account balance and account holdings.
Example: "I have about $500, mostly ETH, 30 XRP and 100 DOGE."

We sent a verification code to your Poloniex email address from [email protected]. Reply here with this code.
Example: "The code is 123456"

The thing is I want to check my account cause probably I stacks a few crypto there back in 2017ish. But unfortunately, I can't find my backup 2fa code.

Does anyone have an experience with resetting it without the subtle information that being requested? I barely remember which deposit that I sent to Poloniex, so does the last trade I conduct in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
I made a complaint to the FCC against them yesterday finally and they told me for them to act they need a critical mass of complaints. I'm not sure what that number is but to those of you that got screwed, put your complaints in and lets get them piling up.

I've long since filed a FCC complaint.

You should file against Circle as well.  Circle allegedly "spun" poloniex off, but I firmly think that is bullshit.  Circle employees are still involved with Poloniex from as far as I can tell and Circle still has poloniex links all over the Circle site.

Go after Circle.  

Yup, I filed the complaint against both.

Atta father!
legendary
I made a complaint to the FCC against them yesterday finally and they told me for them to act they need a critical mass of complaints. I'm not sure what that number is but to those of you that got screwed, put your complaints in and lets get them piling up.

You should file against Circle as well.  Circle allegedly "spun" poloniex off, but I firmly think that is bullshit.  Circle employees are still involved with Poloniex from as far as I can tell and Circle still has poloniex links all over the Circle site.

Go after Circle. 

Yup, I filed the complaint against both.
legendary

Go after Circle. 
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
The Ontario Securities and Exchange Commission (OSC) has filed a lawsuit against the Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange. The regulator accused the platform of unregistered trading in stocks and derivatives. https://www.osc.ca/en/news-events/news/osc-takes-action-against-non-compliant-international-crypto-asset-trading-platform
The exchange faces a large administrative fine and other sanctions, up to a temporary or complete ban on trading in securities. The first hearing in the case is scheduled for June 18. https://www.scribd.com/document/509386297/Soa-20210525-Polo-digital#from_embed

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Hi, I accidently sent (0.4) Btc from my Binance account to my Poloniex USDT wallet.  When I learned that I can recover my bitcoins, I opened ticket to Poloniex Support (18 days before). But still I can not get my btc back. They always reply me te same like copy/paste that

"Thanks for your patience.
Our team is continuing to work on, and investigate this case. As soon as we have an update, we will follow up here.
Thank you for your understanding.
"

Also I already opened ticket to tether they reply me quickly (thanks Tether)

"Thank you for contacting Tether.
We are sorry to hear about this accident.
You are correct, the coins could be recovered by the private key holder. Since most platforms are not willing to share the key with their users for security concerns, we encourage you to wait for Poloniex's assistance.
We hope that your funds will be recovered soon.
"

Finally I read some bad review about of Poloniex. I didnt get any problem with poloniex before but  I am afraid right now.

I need some advice. I'm tired of checking my email address everyday.

Thank you...

First of all, I'm surprised poloniex still run, I thought they've flee years ago. Next, as a rule of thumb, don't burst your ticket, raising tickets after another ticket will just push you lower and lower on their queue. And ultimately, go to their telegram and put this into one of the admin's attention, that you have a ticket pending for an answer. It might won't work, but it worth a try. I had a case of open and unattended ticket with yobit for more than one year, I raised the situation to their tg channel and their admin notified their support team about my situation. I got an answer the next day (although unfortunately and naturally, their answer didn't really helped my situation and my reply for their answer meet another long silence)
Activity: 2422
Merit: 318
no wonder why poloniex lose their customers to bittrex and now to binance their service is worst even compared to low tier trash exchange, I miss the old 2014-2015 poloniex..RIP

Ya, just look at how long it takes for them to give people their XYM airdrop...even after 1.5 months, we don't even have date...and meanwhile XYM lost 50% value
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
no wonder why poloniex lose their customers to bittrex and now to binance their service is worst even compared to low tier trash exchange, I miss the old 2014-2015 poloniex..RIP
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
I am going to sue Poloniex soon for not adding PUCO to the Self Listing Risk Market. Religious Discrimination, first they said "we only list Tokens with big Communities", I proved that I am host to much larger communities than most of their Risk tokens. They asked for a White Paper, and I sent them the first post of this thread and they said that are choosing not to list it.

I didn't know that was what self listing and Risk market meant, because it doesn't. But I am less of a Risk than most people, everyone already basically knows who I am and can look into me and see me all over the Internet, and I have a fairly good sized fan base. As far as someone who hasn't even had Wifi since September, and is constantly bombarded with exfiltration by Federal Agencies I am suing. But those people, contractors, etc. Will be paying me out of their Pocket.

I filed Unemployment in March 2020, finally had my appeals hearing 4-15-21, and am about to have plenty of money to launch the whole Punic Wax network. Which really just consists of consistant WiFi, and Servers to hold a node open for an ETH clone. Coming Soon.
Activity: 78
Merit: 6
Hi, I accidently sent (0.4) Btc from my Binance account to my Poloniex USDT wallet.  When I learned that I can recover my bitcoins, I opened ticket to Poloniex Support (18 days before). But still I can not get my btc back. They always reply me te same like copy/paste that

"Thanks for your patience.
Our team is continuing to work on, and investigate this case. As soon as we have an update, we will follow up here.
Thank you for your understanding.
"

Also I already opened ticket to tether they reply me quickly (thanks Tether)

"Thank you for contacting Tether.
We are sorry to hear about this accident.
You are correct, the coins could be recovered by the private key holder. Since most platforms are not willing to share the key with their users for security concerns, we encourage you to wait for Poloniex's assistance.
We hope that your funds will be recovered soon.
"

Finally I read some bad review about of Poloniex. I didnt get any problem with poloniex before but  I am afraid right now.

I need some advice. I'm tired of checking my email address everyday.

Thank you...
Activity: 240
Merit: 62
Thinking of opening an account on poloniex.Anyone have any bad experiences there lately or is it kosher?
legendary
They dumped everyones XMR for USDT Dec 16th.

They also stole 31% of my XMR while I have been going back and forth with them the last few years.

What?  Explain, please.

Maybe later. I don't have a resolution nor all the dates and specifics gathered.

I've been slacking. Smiley

Those are some big nasty claims to make without having any proof....  Undecided

Well you always have to option to not believe me.

I also have the option of not caring Tongue that's the option I'm going to go with! <3 Tongue
legendary

They also stole 31% of my XMR while I have been going back and forth with them the last few years.

What?  Explain, please.

Maybe later. I don't have a resolution nor all the dates and specifics gathered.

Well you always have to option to not believe me.
legendary

What?  Explain, please.

legendary

What?  Explain, please.

legendary

What?  Explain, please.
Pages:
Jump to: