Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 17. (Read 62995 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
World first cryptocurriencies ONZ social media platform. I really like this project. I am interested the bounty program. i will join the bounty
I watched the bounty of this team. Probably it is not very interesting. In the company of signatures only 9 participants work.
ONZ coin require better advertising and there could be an active involvement of team which could avoid this, that lead to build trust for all the supporters and we can easily reach the word ONZ to all the investors between Airdrops will be distributed after the ICO is ended which is on 4th March.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
World first cryptocurriencies ONZ social media platform. I really like this project. I am interested the bounty program. i will join the bounty
I watched the bounty of this team. Probably it is not very interesting. In the company of signatures only 9 participants work.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Most of the people here keep saying shits about their bounty of the project and say he/she will join the bounty, I wonder why.

Well, actually I think those guys are really confused about their decisions. But I were them. I would join only the bounty campaigns like in twitter. So you don't even need to invest just give a little time and earn also pray that the ICO will become successful.
I agree with you. I am something just like what you have said. I prefer to join in twitter bounty camapaigns. It is very an ease for me in that bounty camapaign. No investments, and just a simple effort. By means of that simple effort we are supporting a project in the way we can. So, keep on going ONZ project. I will support you till you reach your success.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Most of the people here keep saying shits about their bounty of the project and say he/she will join the bounty, I wonder why.

Well, actually I think those guys are really confused about their decisions. But I were them. I would join only the bounty campaigns like in twitter. So you don't even need to invest just give a little time and earn also pray that the ICO will become successful.
Activity: 434
Does ONZ listing at any exchange now? Or we only buy them at their website? I have curiously about their plan for listing at exchange.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
In this project, I did not see information that would be important to investors. Any even the most interesting and unusual project should have a road map and white paper understood. When they do not creep in, the suspicion that the team simply wants to collect money and disappear
You could read the description again my friend. They have a whitepapers also a roadmap that gives detailed information. The team also trying their best to improve the project and updates.
100% agree with you onz coin gives the opportunity to people for generating revenue with the help of social media platform. Onz coin gives value to our information. I think we don't miss this opportunity and use it wisely. Onz coin has great future ahead.
Activity: 336
Actually the project announced their airdrop and hope most of the users are intrested into the airdrop and thats why they are investing into it. Hopefully this project will soon reach the soft cap and even hard cap and will just rock the markets.
You are right, other than that because many people believe in the potential of the project. Therefore they join and participate in the project. I hope so. Hopefully this project will soon reach the soft cap and even hard cap as targeted.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
I like the project, it makes us think about the importance of information. Because any information costs money. And accordingly on any information you can earn, but not always have the means for this. ONZ Coin gives us this opportunity
Am actually waiting to see when it will actually be implemented it sounds  really good but I really want to see how valuable it will worth eventually
Yeah me too. I cant wait to see the platform in action and how the team handles everything and how fast it fixes the problems encountered by the users for maintaining a nice experience overall. The concept fits in correctly with todays generation.
I agree, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.
Yeah, that is a great and good news to those who participated this project. As the time passes by I really admire and impress on this project that can benefit from solid analytic and monitoring services that can be used in smart contracts to make decisions. Soon in the future it will be listed on exchange having a high value.

Yes, as soon as the project is listed on some popular exchange site the value of the tokens will reach the moon is very less time and the profit for the project will also increase. This project can give huge returns to its early investors in the future due to it very active team and fast development on the platform.
Activity: 136
It seems to be an interesting project!It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 434
I like the project, it makes us think about the importance of information. Because any information costs money. And accordingly on any information you can earn, but not always have the means for this. ONZ Coin gives us this opportunity
Am actually waiting to see when it will actually be implemented it sounds  really good but I really want to see how valuable it will worth eventually
Yeah me too. I cant wait to see the platform in action and how the team handles everything and how fast it fixes the problems encountered by the users for maintaining a nice experience overall. The concept fits in correctly with todays generation.
I agree, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.
Yeah, that is a great and good news to those who participated this project. As the time passes by I really admire and impress on this project that can benefit from solid analytic and monitoring services that can be used in smart contracts to make decisions. Soon in the future it will be listed on exchange having a high value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
ONZ coin is worlds first social cryptocurrency. their profit sharing strategy on social media platform makes them more unique and people truly appreciate that. due to the involvement of social media project makes more easy to understand. it will be definitely successful after some period of time.

First social cryptocurrency is a marketing work to attract investor, there is Reddcoin with similar idea and it has already achieved wide adoption on social network if I still remember they started in 2014 or 2015.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Actually the project announced their airdrop and hope most of the users are intrested into the airdrop and thats why they are investing into it. Hopefully this project will soon reach the soft cap and even hard cap and will just rock the markets.
Activity: 560
Activity: 238
Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.
Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising campaigns that could bring more people into the project. Perhaps in the near future, developers will still pay attention to this.
Yes i completely agreed with you.Still many of people didn't know about the ONZ coin.so i think the developrs need to do more promotion of ONZ coin. it will help project to attract more investeros and also get the great potential.
Then there could be more investors who can come to know about ONZ platform which is more potential and reputed and there could be more chance for the absolute success reaching all the goal parameters which proceed Success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Aside from the bounty, I think it is also a good project to invest with. They are making sure that there will be a working platform unlike other projects who are already in ICO phase that already tries to sell token without even a working alpha version of their platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Even if this project is greatly planned and timely introduced,it will have some set backs and problem but that won't be a great problem.
Activity: 238
Activity: 518
To deal with huge population in the world ONZ team does require the potential servers to handle the traffic of the world population and developers are setting all the areas secured with proper authentication where the information of a few are even really confidential so which is a data privacy let us wait for the implementation of ONZ platform.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Pages:
Jump to: