Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 18. (Read 62995 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
In the opening page it was stated that social networks are using our personal data but not sharing profit. By the way, where do social networks use our data that they were able to gain profit from it?

All social networks collect our data, for example you put Like on instagram, and after that the database collects what you like. Then you will be shown ads based on your likes. So in the search for Google, for example you are looking for a phone, after that you will be shown advertising phones. Here's to you and collecting data about you.

I see, so this is where our data placed? Well, I just learned this new thing now. Thank you for explaining it. I hope ONZ Coin will really be The NEW Generation Crypto-Social Media. Good luck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I like the project, it makes us think about the importance of information. Because any information costs money. And accordingly on any information you can earn, but not always have the means for this. ONZ Coin gives us this opportunity
Really it is sound to have opportunity to earn on its own knowledges, simply telling to their environmental. Good platform for realisation of one's knowledges to masses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
tell me please, where can I see the road map? I have not found it anywhere, maybe I'm not looking there?

I think there is a roadmap in the OP first page but its only photos and nothing seems to write about that. But you can download there white paper, maybe its written there.
yes I think you will be able to see the roadmap on white paper, you can download their white papers and a lot of information that you will get to my taste.
We actually do not require whitepapers but we mainly seek for the potential of the project and ONZ deserve it where it set all the possibilities with their diligent work in sharing the companies profits.
but I think the white paper also really helps us so we do not ask much more and many will know. from there also we can judge that they are serious in running this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
When onz platform starts to operate online, it will surely get alot of registrations on day one and might get million of users on thier first year. The profit sharing idea of this project will make it popular to all kinds of social media users.

The shit lmao? 1 million? Bruh even giants in tech have a tough time with that unless there's some mad hype. Not to mention afaik they've opened in beta with barely a 1000 or so users
Lol, really to do this kind of target and which is easy achieved by this project, that is a phenomenal work done in such a less time.

I think it because of the hard work of the team. And all the good promotions that they have done for the project. So it's not surprising to see something like this.

Yes, very true saying. This is only possible because of the hardwork of the team this project. They are really doing their job very well. Hopefully the team will strive more and more so that the this project will become more known in the this community of crypto currency and for that, I will continue looking forward for the ONZ project.

You are right, a lot of projects now became successful because of the amazing marketing and advertising and also the support of active community. I hope it will happen too in this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Who knows how much money the project has already collected? I did not see they have a public purse? And if possible please give a link.
Activity: 182
I like the project, it makes us think about the importance of information. Because any information costs money. And accordingly on any information you can earn, but not always have the means for this. ONZ Coin gives us this opportunity

Yeah right, all social medias now are not giving profits while selling our data. But Onz have this wonderful plans and they will let us earn some profits. Looking forward for more developments from this project.
Yes they have a unique idea and they'll help us make profits. They have a different yet effective idea from others which helps the investors make some bucks. Hoping to see some more developments in the Project!
Activity: 280

Yeah right, all social medias now are not giving profits while selling our data. But Onz have this wonderful plans and they will let us earn some profits. Looking forward for more developments from this project.
Your right but to think we are using their sites freely so I think it is fair enough. Also, social media already help us connecting to our loved ones and again they are not collecting fees with the services that they we used. So, maybe ONZ is a bit different from them because here we can make profits but I doubt we need their coin to have access in their platform.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 532
Social media is very capable of distributing false information I just hope that there is a moderator that will review all post in onz platform to make sure that all the news posted are accurate and has evidence.

yeah this is a must by this project to select the fake data; I just wonder how many moderators they need to do that bcs there will be thousands of influencers and hundert thousands of posts ...
Yeah, that sounds makes sense because it is important to know if the post is original and not a copy paste thing. The team must solve with this kind of problems about fake data to avoid conflict.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Social media is very capable of distributing false information I just hope that there is a moderator that will review all post in onz platform to make sure that all the news posted are accurate and has evidence.

yeah this is a must by this project to select the fake data; I just wonder how many moderators they need to do that bcs there will be thousands of influencers and hundert thousands of posts ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
In the opening page it was stated that social networks are using our personal data but not sharing profit. By the way, where do social networks use our data that they were able to gain profit from it?

All social networks collect our data, for example you put Like on instagram, and after that the database collects what you like. Then you will be shown ads based on your likes. So in the search for Google, for example you are looking for a phone, after that you will be shown advertising phones. Here's to you and collecting data about you.
absolutely right. Only the ONZ project promises that we will be able to profit from the collection of our data. I'm curious how this will happen and how it will be realized in life.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
If I use the DPOS system to create and maintain a network, can I have a masternode? Is there a reward?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 322
When onz platform starts to operate online, it will surely get alot of registrations on day one and might get million of users on thier first year. The profit sharing idea of this project will make it popular to all kinds of social media users.

The shit lmao? 1 million? Bruh even giants in tech have a tough time with that unless there's some mad hype. Not to mention afaik they've opened in beta with barely a 1000 or so users
Lol, really to do this kind of target and which is easy achieved by this project, that is a phenomenal work done in such a less time.

I think it because of the hard work of the team. And all the good promotions that they have done for the project. So it's not surprising to see something like this.

Yes, very true saying. This is only possible because of the hardwork of the team this project. They are really doing their job very well. Hopefully the team will strive more and more so that the this project will become more known in the this community of crypto currency and for that, I will continue looking forward for the ONZ project.
Activity: 154
In this project, I did not see information that would be important to investors. Any even the most interesting and unusual project should have a road map and white paper understood. When they do not creep in, the suspicion that the team simply wants to collect money and disappear
Activity: 238
Yeah social media can get dirty sometimes. I think there would surely be some guidelines or rules for this platform. As it is necessary for the platform to maintain and build up its reputation.
I agree mate theres too much shit stories in social media sites and fb ceo is not doing anything about it on the other hand he banned crypto advertising in his site.
There will be a checker for all the social medias what ever we write and after the prior approval only they will be published because all those will apply for the skill test before and with ONZ we get assured pays.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Thank you for summarizing it with some point peopke will understand. But this is just a broad review, much better to read the whitepapers for more details and understanding what is ONZ all about.

unfortunately, in current time the whitepaper itself is quite short and you won't find big details about the platform, I expect from them to update it in future and give us more details or maybe like demo for the platform.
I thought that's why the launch TESTNET for this matter? It's a demo, people who want to try the platform and what's much better is that users who participate gain onzcoin as a reward.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

is really not magic it takes time for all these kind of things so am sure with time they will reach that target but is really going to take time slowly and one after the other they will reach their target am sure

Yes, being successful really take some time to achieve. It will all still depends on how serious the project and how many supporters will it have. Also the numbers of investors are very important too.
Pages:
Jump to: