Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 21. (Read 62995 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
In the modern world, a huge number of people spend their free time in social networks. Who then gets to earn their blogs. But the project team offers another way to make money on social networks. This is a good start
Yes indeed mate! Onz platform is a brilliant ideal of the founder  because paying social media user have never been done before so this should realy make an impact to us users.
Yes totally agree with you right now most of the people use their most of the time on social media. so it's a great initiative by ONZ coin and which will be become more successful in future. ONZ coin makes this project fully transparent. ONZ coin is a good platform to start generating income on social media.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
tell me please, where can I see the road map? I have not found it anywhere, maybe I'm not looking there?
You can find the roadmap here coinbitcoin91, " https://www.onzcoin.com " Correct me if I'm wrong because I've seen it there but I think the roadmap lacks some additional information for example what is Development 3 is all about.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I will try to explain what I understand after reading their white paper in simple way, so maybe that will be helpful for some people.

ONZ team members want to integrate traditional social media platforms ( facebook, twitter etc) with blockchain technology ( type Proof-of-Stake ). In order to do that they needs to build some tools and coin.

--- Those have been done.
ONZNet - DPOS crypto backbone : is their own blockchain and it's Proof-of-Stake.
ONZCoin - Social Value Unit : is their coin and it's called ONZ

--- Those are still in developing stage
ONZProbe - Social Media Adaptor : is simply a tool that allow ONZ to access to your social media account.
ONZScale - Social Media Weighting Bot : is the algorithm needs to be developed to evaluate the data feed from ONZProbe on an individual. In other words, it's a tool that will analyze your data on your social media account and determine the value of your data and according to this you will receive certain amount of ONZ coin.
ONZStamp - Social Asset Stamping Bot : is a tool to verify whether your post is original or just copy past from someone else.
ONZWallet - Digital Wallet : is just a wallet to store your ONZ coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
In the modern world, a huge number of people spend their free time in social networks. Who then gets to earn their blogs. But the project team offers another way to make money on social networks. This is a good start

People who spend a lot of time on social media rarely earn any with their blogs. The ONZ platform will open up an opportunity for social media users to be productive.
ONZ will give us the opportunity to have an income based on their platform. We take time to our social media without generating income but with ONZ I am hoping that I am correct with my thoughts about using social media at the same time we can earn income.
It is possible more closely about charge? It will be organised so that if to hold their own coins exchange, for it dividends from tenders will be added on this? Would be not bad and very required.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

People who spend a lot of time on social media rarely earn any with their blogs. The ONZ platform will open up an opportunity for social media users to be productive.
ONZ will give us the opportunity to have an income based on their platform. We take time to our social media without generating income but with ONZ I am hoping that I am correct with my thoughts about using social media at the same time we can earn income.

Yes, onz coin devs are very generous and kind to share with us the profit unlike other social medias that only waste our time but didn't pay us any cents. I really hope that this project will continue.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

my hope is that the value of the onz coin will be much atleast to guarantee coin value so we can actually work hard to get it and also probably invest and hodl
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
tell me please, where can I see the road map? I have not found it anywhere, maybe I'm not looking there?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

I think there may be a lot of interest in this project among people. However, it seems to me that everything depends on the general interest in cryptocurrencies. Currently, they are known all over the world even to people not interested in it so far. So you have to hope that it will be good.
Yes buddy, I agree with you. The cryptocurrency market has gained a lot of interest in the past year from all around the world. And social media has always been kind of the most active part of Internet. So the platform really gives a great way to earn money via social media. I think this project will be a success!
I agree that the crypt becomes more well-known, but the governments of different countries resist the introduction of crypt. For example, in Poland, the government spent $ 27,000 on anti-advertising crypts. It's not easy.

But as of now not all countries are against with cryptocurrencies. They can all against but they cannot make a way to ban it or I am sure it will take a lot of time before it can happen.
Activity: 280

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I really think that this project is growing very fast and is more than it's rival programs as it is increased in scale so much in such less time.

You are right, it is because the team is very active in improving the project and they are also active in the promotions and advertising of onz coin. But I am still looking forward for more updates with this project.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion on my statement but I think that it will happen gradually.
Activity: 322
The ONZ Coin is really getting the attention of the people around. And of course they are waiting for the ONZ Wallet to make their coin more secure. I hope that the team will continue to work hard for their best so that the engagement of lots of people will continuously happen and this project will become more progressive.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 574
I just hope that the wallet willcbe available for download after the ico. We need to make sure that our onz coin will be stored safely on our on personal onz wallet.
Well, in general, the developers promise that the purse will be available after the distribution of coins. Therefore, we will wait for this event to make sure that our coins are kept in a safe place.
Activity: 532
Yeah i agree. Todays generation and surrounded by social media and implementing this project will be a huge success. As more and more people learn about cryptocurrencies, the popularity of the project will also increase. This platform will be a nice way to share financial knowledge with todays teenagers.
Yeah, because this platform is all about social media which means people have this and a useful app to connect across the globe. Cryptocurrencies are always making innovation through a platform which its purpose is to give people better services and good amount of income.
Activity: 39
can i buy your tocken in ETH ?
Activity: 252

I think there may be a lot of interest in this project among people. However, it seems to me that everything depends on the general interest in cryptocurrencies. Currently, they are known all over the world even to people not interested in it so far. So you have to hope that it will be good.
Yes buddy, I agree with you. The cryptocurrency market has gained a lot of interest in the past year from all around the world. And social media has always been kind of the most active part of Internet. So the platform really gives a great way to earn money via social media. I think this project will be a success!
I agree that the crypt becomes more well-known, but the governments of different countries resist the introduction of crypt. For example, in Poland, the government spent $ 27,000 on anti-advertising crypts. It's not easy.
Activity: 182

Activity: 84

Activity: 560
I'm interested and I want to ask the developer, does your project have masternode? How many coins will be needed if the masternode work?
For that kind of questions, I think you should have known if this coins didn't have any masternode in the first place.
Activity: 238
Yeah i agree. Todays generation and surrounded by social media and implementing this project will be a huge success. As more and more people learn about cryptocurrencies, the popularity of the project will also increase. This platform will be a nice way to share financial knowledge with todays teenagers.
Pages:
Jump to: