Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 62. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
ONZ coin opportunities are full of rewards for the activities on different social platforms, we like this new generation crypto-social media and the awareness of crypto lets us understand our value of profit we deserves in promoting.

Yes, We need to help the devs to promote it and also hope the project to get more investors. Let's all wait and see if the project will reach the hard cap and let's see the outcome of onz coin project.

Thanks.

Please tell peoples about ONZ - The DPOS blockchain! The New Generation Social Media with Crypto Rewards!
 Grin
copper member
ONZ coin opportunities are full of rewards for the activities on different social platforms, we like this new generation crypto-social media and the awareness of crypto lets us understand our value of profit we deserves in promoting.

Thanks for your support!  Wink
copper member
Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.

Our ICO will start on 22 January. But we are already working in the crypto-social function. Stay tuned for our updates.  Wink
I am waiting for the ICO and planning to invest in this project as they have gained the interest of many investors due to their very promising project and also their idea of integrating social networking with blockchain this can make them very much successful in the future.

Thanks for your support!

Our pre-ICO will start very soon! Only 2 days left!

The minimum contribution is only 0.01BTC!

https://ico.onzcoin.com/signup

Wink
copper member
This sounds very similar to what Synereo is going to develop. Are you familiar with their project and are there any major differences?

No, we are not the same. We focus on building something that user don't need to change their existing behaviour on social media.

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

This is the blockchain specification of ONZ Coin.

Guys, please join us to build the New Generation Social Media with Crypto Rewards!  Grin

Wow, can your coin be mined? How many coins do you need for mining? With pleasure I will join you!

It is DPOS, so you need to get enough vote from other coin owner. We love this concept because you don't need to be a rich owner, but when you contribute to the community, peoples will vote on you and you can get the forging rewards! Cool?  Grin
Really rather interesting system of remunerations that very long time gives lives to the coin and on idea promotes growth of the rate, at the expense of decrease of awards on distance.
Activity: 280

Would the app that is gonna be released is free to install? And is it going to be available in both ios and android? Because not all people do have apple gadgets. Hoping you take consideration for those android users. The video that was released, i think that the app is pretty easy to manage.
In the end of the video it was said on both iOS user and for android user that the application is still coming soon. Therefore it will also release in android and at the same time it is not yet release on iOS.
In the android app, is there a specific version which must be meet with the requirements of the application? and for the second time like with the concern of other people about the information of the developers, any update of real pictures presented in the website?

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Dutch ANN + Bounty thread now live

Dutch whitepaper = work in progress, currently on page 8!

The whitepaper is now available in Dutch
!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
The New Generation Crypto-Social Media which is the ONZ Coin is a very great and interesting project. Individuals data is widely spread and is everywhere without knowing but the data owner that is used by other for business. And here, the ONZ team that come up to a great concept for this project. I am really looking forward for the success of this project.

Yes I agree, we can see now that onz coin project is very serious in improving their project and they always makes development in their project. I hope they will have many investors.
This is a very fast developing project and they have got a very large number of supporters in very less time which clearly shows that they have potential to grow their project and also become very successful in the future. Many people have invested in this project and I think more people will follow it and invest in it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The New Generation Crypto-Social Media which is the ONZ Coin is a very great and interesting project. Individuals data is widely spread and is everywhere without knowing but the data owner that is used by other for business. And here, the ONZ team that come up to a great concept for this project. I am really looking forward for the success of this project.

Yes I agree, we can see now that onz coin project is very serious in improving their project and they always makes development in their project. I hope they will have many investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
ONZ will be a major competitor of giant social media sites like facebook and twitter someday. They surely have an edge because they are willing to pay thier members.

You are right, and the main advantage of it is they are accepting coins as payment aside from fiat currencies. I hope onz coin will accept different cryptos as payment for their service.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
well, we already have seen in most of the projects, if the team members do not get introduced, the project doesnt get the targeting investments even its well organized. So I recommend the Onz team to introduce themselves and give the followers the posibility to contact them directly.
Investors wanted to know the team members because this is their basis in making decisions wether they want to join or not. Team members profile is important especially when the project is new and big.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Maybe this question has been already answered, please what's the pre ico price? Any restriction to participate? Thank you
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, we already have seen in most of the projects, if the team members do not get introduced, the project doesnt get the targeting investments even its well organized. So I recommend the Onz team to introduce themselves and give the followers the posibility to contact them directly.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
As I browse the website of ONZ. I am looking for how much collected funds for now, Can you please update the site so we can see how much the investment in the project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it
Yes you are right...Need more information to join this project...I think team management will tell you how the project is...So please update more information for trust reason..
in an information project is very in need and your same with me, want to know information about this project.
how everyone here can know progress, concept and details this projects if there is no link. so let's waiting update from the team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it
Yes you are right...Need more information to join this project...I think team management will tell you how the project is...So please update more information for trust reason..
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
On advertising, I realized that the idea of this social network project, something like instagram? The news line is very similar to the instagram.
Activity: 434
Activity: 308
The concept of the project is understandable and awaits its implementation into reality. I hope that the development team will be able to implement everything
Activity: 56
Hope this will satisfy my yearnings for portfolio growth. I have just signed up for the newsletter.
Good luck guys
Pages:
Jump to: