Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 64. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The start of the start on January 22, but I do not see the possibility of making a wallet. Question to the developer, when will the wallet?

The wallet is already built, but we cannot release it before the mainnet is release. Please understand we are not ERC20 token, we are real blockchain. Wink
copper member
Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.

Our ICO will start on 22 January. But we are already working in the crypto-social function. Stay tuned for our updates.  Wink
Your ICO will start when that day also the other project will have a fork. Is that coincidence? Well, January 22 is already save on our calendar list, we are really excited for that. Are their gonna be discounts for early birds? And are the wallets gonna be downloaded either android and ios? Please say you also support android, because not all people have apple gadgets. We are entrusting that ONZ project will continue to go further after ICO.

Thanks for support!

We will release the Windows & MacOS wallet first. The mobile version will come later, but will include Android and iOS!

BTW, did you signup to our ICO platform yet?

https://ico.onzcoin.com/
copper member
can I have some info about the pre-sale ?  In your website you give the info that investors who participate with 1 BTC gets 25% discount.  How about the participants who invests the minimum amount of 0.01 btc ?  Do they also get a discount ?

As stated in the website,

1 BTC get 35% bonus

5 BTC get 45% bonus

You can invest minimum 0.01 BTC, but there is no bonus. However, you can still get 2.5% bonus by referral's contributions.

The process is very simple, just signup on the ICO system and get the referral link, then share to your crypto friends!

https://ico.onzcoin.com/signup

copper member
Do you have delegates in your project? If there is, how will they be selected or appointed? How will they influence?

They are selected by voter, the top 101 delegates will be active to forge.

Even if you cannot jump into the top 101, you still can get rewards shared by some active delegates!  Smiley
copper member

This is the blockchain specification of ONZ Coin.

Guys, please join us to build the New Generation Social Media with Crypto Rewards!  Grin

Wow, can your coin be mined? How many coins do you need for mining? With pleasure I will join you!

It is DPOS, so you need to get enough vote from other coin owner. We love this concept because you don't need to be a rich owner, but when you contribute to the community, peoples will vote on you and you can get the forging rewards! Cool?  Grin
copper member
I don't know if it's a lack of communication or if it depends on me but still I don't get totally the concept of this project, I'll keep an eye here, keep up the good work.

Which part are you missing or looking for? We hope to make it clear!
copper member

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAL2036NSM

Enjoy!

The video is nice, but was a little bit faster than should be, also not a lots of info, it seems that you focus on look instead of the content. any it's nice in general.

I liked your video ad! It can be seen that your team tried very hard to develop the text and installation of the commercial. Try the same and continue for more support.
I really liked your video advertising, it is very clear and well described. Continue in the same spirit, I will also support you in your work.

Thanks! Sure, we will continue in the same spirit!
copper member

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

Enjoy!

The video is nice, but was a little bit faster than should be, also not a lots of info, it seems that you focus on look instead of the content. any it's nice in general.

I liked your video ad! It can be seen that your team tried very hard to develop the text and installation of the commercial. Try the same and continue for more support.

Our team hope to make ONZ success - together with our supporters!  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I really like the concept applied in this project and I see it looks like airdrop is very promising. I will try to participate in airdrop and help introduce this project to the community. Good luck
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it
You're right.there are too many scam now
want to participate in any the airdrop or bounty campaign must also check the information very carefully

that is very correct. I'm not too worried if the deception of an airdrop because we are not asked to work for it. What I'm afraid of is fraud in a bounty campaign, where our hard work is not paid.
copper member
Still, the main idea of this project is not clear to me. Of course, social networks unite people. And then? I have not found the published clear information, alas!

It's alright, peoples may not know the power of bitcoin when it just released. ONZ is new and still have long way to go, it will be clear when we release more pieces of the whole system out.
copper member

We just got 1,000 telegram users! Thanks for support!

Please join our Telegram!!

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Cheers!!!!

Haha. Today i join and become to 1011 member Wink. We have bounty for joining and posting at telegram right?

Yes!  and also subscribe our newsletter to get the news!
Congratulations. Today i join also and become to 1.1k+ member. For airdorp i  subscribe newsletter also.
1000 participants of the telegram is very good, but I do not really understand the mechanism of the airdrop, if it is possible for the developer to explain how the participants will receive it.
Nice, now what we gonna do now is keep supporting this project, go go go ONZ, we will support you until this project is famous and known by people in the world.
That is still not enough though. We still need to work harder to promote this project. We need to encourage them by discussing the benefits of this project.

Thanks for your support!!  Smiley

copper member
Probably the coin is fork, but now is the time when any coin can win. I will closely monitor the development of the coin.

So another fork again? When will it be then? Is this like BCI bitcoin interest that will fork bitcoin on January 21, 2018? I think this coin is stand alone or like an alt coin.

We are fork from LISK, the DPOS blockchain. Not related to bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

I support all decentralized projects, Because I see this is the reason that makes people love crypto currencies in the first place. wish you best of luck.
Thats right bud and someday we will see everything decentralized and blockchain powered. Maybe when that time comes the percentage of rich people is much higher than the poor since everything is already dominated by cryptocurrency.

We still have opportunities to become rich, thanks to Blockchain technology, coin like ONZ you can get it now for cheap price, and after years the price may go to 100$. we see everyday some coins go from 1$ to 500$, imagine how money people make lots of money because of that. The only problem is which coin or token to buy.
All of those projects began with this method, simple thread on bitcointalk, few supporters then they achieved great success.

Agree. Bitcoin also start from small and growing with supports from the community and buyers! The ONZ team is working hard to deliver the best crypto-social for everyone!

It is so, but bitcoin was the first coin in its sort. Now bitcoin is not ideal, speed and price of his transactions leaves much to be desired. But, if you achieve recognition from community one's by uniqueness - to such case all laurels in your hands.  Smiley
copper member

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

Enjoy!

Nice video indeed, I got to too excited when the person opened onz on iphone but in the end it says thst it will be coming soon for ios and android. When is the date of the mobile app realeased?

We are focusing on the ONZProbe right now, more details about mobile app will be announced later.
copper member
ONZ seems promising as it is providing the people an opportunity to understand better the potential and capabilities of this project to the extreme extent they could do, also once team truly believes that the sense of true belonging is the fundamental human need, our need to connect and interact with each other to live is true. It really lets us realize our potential how much we spend un knowingly by giving some reviews and promoting companies with no profit share. hope ONZ go success in the crypto world.

Thanks and we will keep working hard!  Smiley
copper member

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

Enjoy!

Yes, it is a promo video. We want to show our style instead of a teaching class.

We suggest to read the whitepaper if you are looking for details.

copper member
Probably the coin is fork, but now is the time when any coin can win. I will closely monitor the development of the coin.
I actually dont know what you mean "the coin is fork"? But i agree with you that this is the time to join at ONZ.

Come to join us! We need community support!  Grin
copper member

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

Enjoy!

The video is very amazing.this video will helpfull for proming of project.people easily understand the project by watching this video.And the popularity of project also increasing.i hope this project will acheive the great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.

Thanks! We will make more videos in the future to show off the user cases of ONZ Coin!  Grin

Good?
copper member

This coin isnt a fork, a token maybe but that's what like 99% of the coins on this forum and in general are. Making a ERC 20 token is way cheaper and simpler than a new coin

We are not ERC20 token, we forked from LISK. We love DPOS Blockchain as it let people to forge and the HODL value of coin is good.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: