Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 66. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
A good idea is to synchronize your wallet and social networks, but how does social networking relate to this idea? This results in a conflict of interest.
Social networking is a very vast business nowadays people earn money from the promotion of the products and many more things in social networking. I think this is a very good project built on an interesting concept of integrating social networking with blockchain technology. Many investors will get attracted to the project due to its uniqueness.
Uniqueness of the project makes it to be more attractive to the investors. That's why this project is really getting more attractive because of its uniqueness in terms of its features. Especially this coin is mineable, my only question is what will be the maximum number of coins to be mined?

We plan for long term and the rewards will start from 50onz to 1onz on year 22.

Here is the DPOS Structure for you reference.

[Year 1 (1-6 month)] Block: 2 - 1,036,800: 50 ONZ
[Year 1 (7-12 month)] Block: 1,036,801 - 2,073,600: 40 ONZ
[Year 2 (1-6 month)] Block: 2,073,601 - 3,110,400: 35 ONZ
[Year 2 (7-12 month)] Block: 3,110,401 - 4,147,200: 30 ONZ
[Year 3] Block: 4,147,201 - 6,220,800: 25 ONZ
[Year 4] Block: 6,220,801 - 8,294,400: 25 ONZ
[Year 5] Block: 8,294,401 - 10,368,000: 25 ONZ
[Year 6] Block: 10,368,001 - 12,441,600: 25 ONZ
[Year 7] Block: 12,441,601 - 14,515,200: 25 ONZ
[Year 8] Block: 14,515,201 - 16,588,800: 20 ONZ
[Year 9] Block: 16,588,801 - 18,662,400: 20 ONZ
[Year 10] Block: 18,662,401 - 20,736,000: 20 ONZ
[Year 11] Block: 20,736,001 - 22,809,600: 20 ONZ
[Year 12] Block: 22,809,601 - 24,883,200: 20 ONZ
[Year 13] Block: 24,883,201 - 26,956,800: 10 ONZ
[Year 14] Block: 26,956,801 - 29,030,400: 9 ONZ
[Year 15] Block: 29,030,401 - 31,104,000: 8 ONZ
[Year 16] Block: 31,104,001 - 33,177,600: 7 ONZ
[Year 17] Block: 33,177,601 - 35,251,200: 6 ONZ
[Year 18] Block: 35,251,201 - 37,324,800: 5 ONZ
[Year 19] Block: 37,324,801 - 39,398,400: 4 ONZ
[Year 20] Block: 39,398,401 - 41,472,000: 3 ONZ
[Year 21] Block: 41,472,001 - 43,545,600: 2 ONZ
[Year 22] Block: 43,545,601 - 45,619,200: 1 ONZ

We set high rewards for the early supporter!

Enjoy!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
any bounty left?
I believe they have bounties available for applicants brother you just have to search thier bounty thread.

Yeah I think they'll have all of the usual ones like translation, twitter, telegram, etc etc. There's too many to count though so it's better to choose to invest your time wisely
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's great that the developer wants to become a platform for other teams, but I'm wondering if there are already agreements with others?
Activity: 434
ONZ coin exposure is legit as we see due to their professional team who are making it success in all corners also it is underlying coin supported where ONZ team accepts BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, SHIFT,  LISK, RISE and ARK. Great to choose ONZ coin.
Project that has a team of professional will surely be a big asset to attract more investors. Like what you said to this project that it has a professional team so investors wil not be worried to participate. I am hoping that this coin will have a  better value in the future.
Activity: 365
The team is very potential, hope you succeed . tonight I will participate, hoping to receive rewards .
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hello, interesting concept, reading the white paper and trying to understand it. So it will be something like wings platform?
It is really different than Wings platform because this project has their unique DPoS blockchain that implemented on their Social Network.

So in simple English it is implement (application) on blockchain for social media like Facebook, Twitter etc?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Just checkcthe site and they are also in the process of developing the android and ios app. For sure more users will get involve on this project as soon as the mobile app launches.

Mobile app is a part of the whole ONZ Network!

We are focusing on the ONZProbe right now.  Wink

What is ONZProbe ?  Is it something like Beta Website where people like me who comments in ONZ Btt ANN , get selected and paid for testing the Beta Project with free ONZ Coins ?   Grin
I liked this idea as people supporting the project and its ANN will get a good reward for their support and also the project will get good support from the community. They are also launching their mobile app which is a very nice approach of the project to make it a mobile platform. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
any bounty left?
I believe they have bounties available for applicants brother you just have to search thier bounty thread.

Yes, you are right, Bounty campaigns are available, I don't know if the poster above read the OP or explore the thread before making that post. Anyway, I hope Onz coin project is doing well now.
ONZ coin exposure is legit as we see due to their professional team who are making it success in all corners also it is underlying coin supported where ONZ team accepts BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, SHIFT,  LISK, RISE and ARK. Great to choose ONZ coin.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Asking if this deserves to support? Of course, another great platform has been made in the community. The whole team working on this project is really experienced and doing their work to the best they could. Moreover, the ONZ team believes in the power of social media and the effort and the time that people spending on social media and community network can actually become a real asset to power the world and society. I will stay connnected to this project and support ONZ team.
Definitely bud this project needs our support. Even if this project hss a good intention if ee will not promote this outside, this wont go anywhere. So we need to spread the good news about this project.
This project has a great concept which can take this project very high in the industry as they are trying to integrate social world with the blockchain technology and make all the things more secure for their users. And this project needs marketing for the investors to get in touch and increase the investment of the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Asking if this deserves to support? Of course, another great platform has been made in the community. The whole team working on this project is really experienced and doing their work to the best they could. Moreover, the ONZ team believes in the power of social media and the effort and the time that people spending on social media and community network can actually become a real asset to power the world and society. I will stay connnected to this project and support ONZ team.
Definitely bud this project needs our support. Even if this project hss a good intention if ee will not promote this outside, this wont go anywhere. So we need to spread the good news about this project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This can help the project be known and famous from its early start. Just let me know by pm if accepted. Good luck
Activity: 574
any bounty left?
Generosity is still open. You can go to this link and read there about what interests you  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountyico-onz-coin-dpos-blockchain-for-social-networks-2700565
Activity: 112
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Just checkcthe site and they are also in the process of developing the android and ios app. For sure more users will get involve on this project as soon as the mobile app launches.

Mobile app is a part of the whole ONZ Network!

We are focusing on the ONZProbe right now.  Wink

What is ONZProbe ?  Is it something like Beta Website where people like me who comments in ONZ Btt ANN , get selected and paid for testing the Beta Project with free ONZ Coins ?   Grin
Activity: 224
About the project, I found very little information. It is not enough for there to be many investors who would like to give their savings. You need more information

We got everything in our website and whitepaper, you welcome to contact us here or at our telegram group.

https://t.me/onzcoin

We are willing to help!  Wink
In your group of telegrams a little more than 1000 participants. The developer did not think to increase the reward to attract new members of the community?
Activity: 308
Any site or social network can sell (and sell) our data. Only we have nothing from this. This project will give us the opportunity to earn
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
We choose ONZ coin as it is deserving with excellent white papers, team looks more professional holding an expertise workflow launching the better bounty opportunities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Project are looking nice. ONZ World's First Social Cryptocurrency - A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market .
I love airdrop!
what do you like and you know from airdrop so you can talk like that? I think there is a different airdrop tap with other bounty-bounty, but I myself prefer to follow bounty.

Well for me I also prefer airdrop than bounties, same will give free coins but airdrop is the easiest thing to do compared to bounties that you need to follow all rules and submit weekly reports.
No way, bounties are way more enough than airdrop because you work for them so you get many money from it, I hope you understand about it.
Pages:
Jump to: