Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 63. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
ONZ team thought process amazed me as they strongly believes that the sense of true belonging is the fundamental human need, our need to connect and interact with each other to live. ONZ missions seems more promising to choose it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

I support all decentralized projects, Because I see this is the reason that makes people love crypto currencies in the first place. wish you best of luck.
Thats right bud and someday we will see everything decentralized and blockchain powered. Maybe when that time comes the percentage of rich people is much higher than the poor since everything is already dominated by cryptocurrency.

We still have opportunities to become rich, thanks to Blockchain technology, coin like ONZ you can get it now for cheap price, and after years the price may go to 100$. we see everyday some coins go from 1$ to 500$, imagine how money people make lots of money because of that. The only problem is which coin or token to buy.
All of those projects began with this method, simple thread on bitcointalk, few supporters then they achieved great success.

Agree. Bitcoin also start from small and growing with supports from the community and buyers! The ONZ team is working hard to deliver the best crypto-social for everyone!

It is so, but bitcoin was the first coin in its sort. Now bitcoin is not ideal, speed and price of his transactions leaves much to be desired. But, if you achieve recognition from community one's by uniqueness - to such case all laurels in your hands.  Smiley

I agree, each and everyone of us have our own thoughts and perceptions. Well, I believe that this project have a potential due to its features and uniqueness that for sure will support by many investors. Hoping for the success on this project.
everyone has a different opinion. All we have to do is respect the opinions of others. you are only participating in this project to help the project succeed and believe that the team will work hard for this project. good luck onz coins
Activity: 294
ONZ Coin project goin on good term. We are looking forward with beta testing app. ONZ Coin beta testing app should be launch soon so that we can use this & we can know more about ONZ Coin .
I couldn't say much but what is this guy saying was definitely true, I can be a beta tester for this ONZ Coin project, please kindly reply us if you need to.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
ONZ implementation adds a value in the crypto world as it is fork of lisk, which is a public blockchain platform that provides decentralized block chain apps. ONZ team deliverable resumes they are highly professionals with their excellent automatons and validations before launch.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
when is onz airdrop i didnt see any post about it as it says ico+airdrop and how is onz wallet going to be video just showed notifications and thats all
If i have not mistake. You can see ONZ airdrop at their bounty thread. Maybe our representation should change the title for make clear.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
ONZ Coin project goin on good term. We are looking forward with beta testing app. ONZ Coin beta testing app should be launch soon so that we can use this & we can know more about ONZ Coin .
Ya. I am same of you, i really want as a first people testing their app. I have many social platform account. And does ONZ support scoop.it?
Activity: 532
when is onz airdrop i didnt see any post about it as it says ico+airdrop and how is onz wallet going to be video just showed notifications and thats all

I think well just wait for the update for the admin and developers. For now, they have a good reason why they are not updating their project based on what are you talking about.
Yeah let's wait for the team to announce everything about the project. But actually, it must be very clear for us if in the beginning of the project all details must be properly posted.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I think well just wait for the update for the admin and developers. For now, they have a good reason why they are not updating their project based on what are you talking about.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
A good idea is to synchronize your wallet and social networks, but how does social networking relate to this idea? This results in a conflict of interest.
It seems like you don't know about medium & steemit, they use blockchain technology for their Social Network.
However, Mark Zuckerburg hopes for Facebook future that Facebook will be using blockchain for record identities, it could be used as an electronic form of identification eliminating the need to carry a physical passport, blockchain is really helped them to legitimize.

I'm not sure if he is really want to see Facebook decentralised. Really  Huh
Haha. I agree with ONZ com representation. Facebook dont need to do that at the near future. Maybe it will be 20-30 years more or never - when crypto world is really popular.

How can you know it isn't possible in near future? I just want to say that in cryptocurrency market and in new technologies everything changes very quickly. 20 years ago no one knew that facebook would exist, so do you have a basis to make such conclusions?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
I think, that all you should do now is to join the newsletter and just wait. In my opinion, only the ones who have registered to newsletter, will be eligible for the airdrop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
According to the bounty manager, since you will be signing up to a newsletter for the Airdrop. What you just need to do is to wait until further updates. I think that's how the ONZCoin Airdrop works. That way, only people who can stay in the newsletter subscription will have Airdrop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.

Our ICO will start on 22 January. But we are already working in the crypto-social function. Stay tuned for our updates.  Wink
Nice. So i am not late when follow this topic Smiley. Yeah. I appreciate your project when you make social network business on Blockchain. And we can mining ONZ?

ONZ is DPOS! We love DPOS! You can be the top 101 delegate to forge or vote those delegates for their share rewards. (Most of them will share their rewards to voters!)
Where i can vote TOP 101 delegates? Minimum 0.01 is not hight but i really dont have any BTC now :v. So the way to earn ONZ only via Bounty and of course as you said : voting?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Hey Admin, I got a question for you, are going to sell our data to Third Party and other project, or you just gonna use our data for ads on your platform like steemit are doing?.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
copper member
Activity: 140
Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.

Our ICO will start on 22 January. But we are already working in the crypto-social function. Stay tuned for our updates.  Wink
Nice. So i am not late when follow this topic Smiley. Yeah. I appreciate your project when you make social network business on Blockchain. And we can mining ONZ?

ONZ is DPOS! We love DPOS! You can be the top 101 delegate to forge or vote those delegates for their share rewards. (Most of them will share their rewards to voters!)
copper member

I'm looking forward to the news from the team, I think it should be good news, which will help sales of coins.

We pushing news everyday. Follow our Twitter, Facebook and Telegram for latest updates!

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Grin

copper member
Onz has a wonderful proposed idea, and its launched on blockchain platform. It sure do have a future and ICO crowd sale starts 5th of next month.

Yes, I hope their ico will be successful and also hoping that the members will be actively promoting and helping Onz Coin project to get more investors that will join the ico sales.

Really thanks!
copper member

Your ICO will start when that day also the other project will have a fork. Is that coincidence? Well, January 22 is already save on our calendar list, we are really excited for that. Are their gonna be discounts for early birds? And are the wallets gonna be downloaded either android and ios? Please say you also support android, because not all people have apple gadgets. We are entrusting that ONZ project will continue to go further after ICO.
Yeah I also noticed that same day, as the ICO is nearly coming I am hoping that many will do participate in their sale. For now, let's just continue to support this project while waiting for their big announcements.

Remember to signup on the ONZ ICO platform first!  Wink

https://ico.onzcoin.com/signup
copper member
Onz has a wonderful proposed idea, and its launched on blockchain platform. It sure do have a future and ICO crowd sale starts 5th of next month.

You are right, by making a good advertising strategies Im sure Onz coin will be successful in the coming months. I am also looking forward for more developments of this project.

Yes, we keep develop the whole ONZ system. We are focusing on the ONZProbe right now and will release POC soon.
Activity: 168
I participated in the twitter campaign, good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: