Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 70. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The project with social networks is not the first, but it differs from the original approach by combining networks and coins. I'll watch what happens.

Exactly, our registration page is opened! Please join us!

https://ico.onzcoin.com/signup

Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This sounds very similar to what Synereo is going to develop. Are you familiar with their project and are there any major differences?
Yes, I think their are some major difference in both the project as this project is going to help us in keeping our privet data more safe and secure than what it is as they think that is data is sold in the market. And this is a very different concept.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
This sounds very similar to what Synereo is going to develop. Are you familiar with their project and are there any major differences?
Activity: 294
I participated in the twitter campaign, good luck dev
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.

Our ICO will start on 22 January. But we are already working in the crypto-social function. Stay tuned for our updates.  Wink
Nice. So i am not late when follow this topic Smiley. Yeah. I appreciate your project when you make social network business on Blockchain. And we can mining ONZ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.

Our ICO will start on 22 January. But we are already working in the crypto-social function. Stay tuned for our updates.  Wink
I'm looking forward to the news from the team, I think it should be good news, which will help sales of coins.
I think as soon as the ICO sale starts, the tokens will be sold rapidly getting a huge investment for this project. This project really seems great and PNZ coin have the ability to attract as many as users possible.
Activity: 434

I'm looking forward to the news from the team, I think it should be good news, which will help sales of coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

We just got 1,000 telegram users! Thanks for support!

Please join our Telegram!!

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Cheers!!!!

Haha. Today i join and become to 1011 member Wink. We have bounty for joining and posting at telegram right?

Yes!  and also subscribe our newsletter to get the news!
Congratulations. Today i join also and become to 1.1k+ member. For airdorp i  subscribe newsletter also.
1000 participants of the telegram is very good, but I do not really understand the mechanism of the airdrop, if it is possible for the developer to explain how the participants will receive it.

IDK how this airdrop is going to work but atleast how other work is by just giving your ETH address and they send the coin (if it's an ERC 20 token that is)
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The start of the start on January 22, but I do not see the possibility of making a wallet. Question to the developer, when will the wallet?
I think the designer will present purse in the near future. Now he actively above him works, I more than am sure. There are no reasons for panic. If you are buy tokens, then without problems you will deduce them at once to wallet.
copper member

Grin Hey~~  ONZ Registration Page is OPEN NOW!

https://ico.onzcoin.com/signup

Please join us and share to your friends for earning bonus!   Wink

copper member

Thanks for joining us!
Activity: 574

Nice information. So we will have beta version of OnzCoin platform before or after ICO sale ending? I hope i can put my social media account to testing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Onz has a wonderful proposed idea, and its launched on blockchain platform. It sure do have a future and ICO crowd sale starts 5th of next month.

Yes, I hope their ico will be successful and also hoping that the members will be actively promoting and helping Onz Coin project to get more investors that will join the ico sales.
Activity: 434

Your ICO will start when that day also the other project will have a fork. Is that coincidence? Well, January 22 is already save on our calendar list, we are really excited for that. Are their gonna be discounts for early birds? And are the wallets gonna be downloaded either android and ios? Please say you also support android, because not all people have apple gadgets. We are entrusting that ONZ project will continue to go further after ICO.
Yeah I also noticed that same day, as the ICO is nearly coming I am hoping that many will do participate in their sale. For now, let's just continue to support this project while waiting for their big announcements.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Onz has a wonderful proposed idea, and its launched on blockchain platform. It sure do have a future and ICO crowd sale starts 5th of next month.
Am really into their idea of paying you for the ads you view on social media but how we need more explanation and a better demo truth is the demo video just open a site than show how you get paid through the work or ads you view
Activity: 602

You are right, by making a good advertising strategies Im sure Onz coin will be successful in the coming months. I am also looking forward for more developments of this project.
It's good to know that this platform has a wonderful proposed idea, making investors to be attracted. Well, by making a brilliant marketing strategy about this project, I think there will be more investors will likely to join this project.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

You are right, by making a good advertising strategies Im sure Onz coin will be successful in the coming months. I am also looking forward for more developments of this project.
Activity: 294
The start of the start on January 22, but I do not see the possibility of making a wallet. Question to the developer, when will the wallet?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
can I have some info about the pre-sale ?  In your website you give the info that investors who participate with 1 BTC gets 25% discount.  How about the participants who invests the minimum amount of 0.01 btc ?  Do they also get a discount ?
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: