Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 74. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What crypto accept in presale?
The pre-Ico of coins will begin on January 22, you still have time to think carefully about your purchase and make the right decision.
Yes, but I think one should invest in the project has it has a very well developed roadmap and I will surely get very successful in the future due to its attraction to the community. They have been focusing on promoting their project this has to lead to good amount of investors to invest in it this will make their success more easy to achieve.

Thanks for your support!!  Wink
copper member
Wish you luck guys, will be keeping eye on your coin

Thanks. We are working hard on it!
copper member
It seems to me that the developer did not write about the airdrop in a timely manner, it was necessary to conduct it immediately or to oblige and hold, and the society has many questions.
So, there is no airdrop for this project? Giving away an airdrop will give you a lot of boost for your project as well as the ICO, I hope you consider it.

Airdrop is open. Please join us.

https://t.me/OnzCoin
Activity: 14
i saw your post kinda great but thier telegram communication and that activition  have still low.
I think they should be more active then the project will be better
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
About the project, I found very little information. It is not enough for there to be many investors who would like to give their savings. You need more information

Yes, I agree. Not enough information. We need more. So that investors can make sure that they are not scammers. There are a lot of them now! Few people can be trusted.

Well in my opinion. They are going to update that soon. So will just wait for further announcements and improvements for the project. Hoping they can solve this problem for the sake of this project.

Yeah, Im sure devs will going to update us soon about the latest improvements and developments of Onz coin project. The dev is very active in responding to all the concerns about the project.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
A very interesting solution is combining blockchain technology and social networks. Is the development team based in China?
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
With ONZCoin the social activities of certain individuals will surely increase and more people will use them since they can gain profit from social media activities. Will you be able to distinguish duplicated accounts even if they use different names?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
About the project, I found very little information. It is not enough for there to be many investors who would like to give their savings. You need more information

Yes, I agree. Not enough information. We need more. So that investors can make sure that they are not scammers. There are a lot of them now! Few people can be trusted.

Well in my opinion. They are going to update that soon. So will just wait for further announcements and improvements for the project. Hoping they can solve this problem for the sake of this project.
Of course, the developers are absolutely open to communication and I see that they answer all the questions of interest. I think they can not be doubted.

You are right, devs are actively answering all the questions and it's a plus factor for them. An active will surely gets more serious investors to participate in their project.
The team just showing their respects to their clients that's why they actively respond to every issue that the client wanted to have an answer. So let's just wait for their  further announcements so that we will know there latest activity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Of course, the developers are absolutely open to communication and I see that they answer all the questions of interest. I think they can not be doubted.

You are right, devs are actively answering all the questions and it's a plus factor for them. An active will surely gets more serious investors to participate in their project.
Activity: 574

Activity: 224
Synchronization of social networks and my wallet is an excellent idea, but I do not understand the way to monetize the platform, can I get a more detailed explanation from the developer?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Its just double blessing when you been on a platform as fun as social media and still get to do business while having fun. Onz has proposed something, I do wish to see how this comes alive.
A single platform with double purpose. This is really great. ONZ can benefits everyone. Hope this project would be successful.
They've released now their airdrop and bounty programs, let's go and participate in them. At first they didn't really posted everything that is needed to know with ONZCoin but after day by day that is passing by their really surprising us with great updates and announcements. ONZ is really making their way to be successful and for us members of the community we should give back thanks by supporting and promoting them to have a stronger interaction between ONZ and members.
This will surely be more popular because they open a bounty for their coin. Now we have the chance to participate in their bounties so everyone who support this platform will be happy because of the reason that they have a chance to gain some tokens.
copper member
The pre-Ico of coins will begin on January 22, you still have time to think carefully about your purchase and make the right decision.

Yes, our ICO will last more than a month. You still have time.
copper member
I am well amazed to the ONZ team. They are very progressing. This project has a log way to run and can reach more success in the future. Moreover, the ONZ team strongly believes that the sense of true belonging is the fundamental human need, our need to connect and interact with each other to live. But nowadays, it is true that we face a crisis of separation arising from a split of lotus in politics and ideology. I was hoping that through this project, we can make a solution for this problem.

We will bring the next generation social media to users!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 294
Hello, interesting concept, reading the white paper and trying to understand it. So it will be something like wings platform?
It is really different than Wings platform because this project has their unique DPoS blockchain that implemented on their Social Network.
Activity: 308
This project will be able to provide ordinary users of social networks with additional income. OCZ will again resell our data, which were sold before to huge industries
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hello, interesting concept, reading the white paper and trying to understand it. So it will be something like wings platform?
Activity: 672

Guys, please check out our new promo video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAL2036NSM

Enjoy!!  Grin

nice but a short one. I think you need to give more details in an advertisement video in this sector. Someone who has no idea about crypto can not understand it easily.

That's great! Good job! Promo video clip and should not be long, it's not a presentation, but just a small advertisement. You fellows!
copper member

We accept BTC, ETH, LTC, LSK, BCH, OXY, SHIFT, RISE and ARK
Pages:
Jump to: