Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 71. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.

Our ICO will start on 22 January. But we are already working in the crypto-social function. Stay tuned for our updates.  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Onz has a wonderful proposed idea, and its launched on blockchain platform. It sure do have a future and ICO crowd sale starts 5th of next month.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Do you have delegates in your project? If there is, how will they be selected or appointed? How will they influence?
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Dutch ANN + Bounty thread now live

Dutch whitepaper = work in progress, currently on page 8!

Activity: 434
I don't know if it's a lack of communication or if it depends on me but still I don't get totally the concept of this project, I'll keep an eye here, keep up the good work.
I don't know if it's a lack of communication or if it depends on me but still I don't get totally the concept of this project, I'll keep an eye here, keep up the good work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

This is the blockchain specification of ONZ Coin.

Guys, please join us to build the New Generation Social Media with Crypto Rewards!  Grin

Wow, can your coin be mined? How many coins do you need for mining? With pleasure I will join you!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 574

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAL2036NSM

Enjoy!

The video is nice, but was a little bit faster than should be, also not a lots of info, it seems that you focus on look instead of the content. any it's nice in general.

I liked your video ad! It can be seen that your team tried very hard to develop the text and installation of the commercial. Try the same and continue for more support.
I really liked your video advertising, it is very clear and well described. Continue in the same spirit, I will also support you in your work.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

Enjoy!

The video is nice, but was a little bit faster than should be, also not a lots of info, it seems that you focus on look instead of the content. any it's nice in general.

I liked your video ad! It can be seen that your team tried very hard to develop the text and installation of the commercial. Try the same and continue for more support.
Activity: 308
Still, the main idea of this project is not clear to me. Of course, social networks unite people. And then? I have not found the published clear information, alas!
Activity: 249
The idea behind ONZ coin seems to innovative for social media in future. But your roadmap is not clear, can you specify or add the time/ period for every phrase? Thank.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Probably the coin is fork, but now is the time when any coin can win. I will closely monitor the development of the coin.

So another fork again? When will it be then? Is this like BCI bitcoin interest that will fork bitcoin on January 21, 2018? I think this coin is stand alone or like an alt coin.
copper member
I like that this coin is a list fork. That’s pretty awesome. I am wondering what is the price per ONZ

The estimated value is 0.0000037BTC per ONZ coin. However, the final price is depends on the total fund we raised from ICO.
copper member

This is the blockchain specification of ONZ Coin.

Guys, please join us to build the New Generation Social Media with Crypto Rewards!  Grin

copper member
How will people benefit from being on ONZ social network? Will they be paid just being on the network? Because I read up on where this project said; social media platforms are using all of our personal data.

Yes, ONZ user will be able to get the rewards for their activities on different social networks.

Do you have a lists of social network where ONZ user will be able to get rewards? Will this include the current famous social networks we have now?

Facebook and Twitter are the first two platform and I think it cover over 50% of the market share. Then, we will expand to other platforms base on the result of these two platforms.
copper member
Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
It's a good way to promote their project. But i will wait simply airdrop for start. Then may be i will connect to signature campaign, i think about it right now.

You can join the airdrop now.

Simple subscribe our newsletter and join telegram.

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Thanks!
Finaly you guys will now be running an airdrop. I will absolutely join to it and hopefully I will get approved. Good job guys.

Yes, you will get the notice once we are ready to distribute the coins!
Activity: 294

We just got 1,000 telegram users! Thanks for support!

Please join our Telegram!!

Cheers!!!!

Haha. Today i join and become to 1011 member Wink. We have bounty for joining and posting at telegram right?

Yes!  and also subscribe our newsletter to get the news!
Congratulations. Today i join also and become to 1.1k+ member. For airdorp i  subscribe newsletter also.
1000 participants of the telegram is very good, but I do not really understand the mechanism of the airdrop, if it is possible for the developer to explain how the participants will receive it.
Nice, now what we gonna do now is keep supporting this project, go go go ONZ, we will support you until this project is famous and known by people in the world.
Activity: 238

We just got 1,000 telegram users! Thanks for support!

Please join our Telegram!!

Cheers!!!!

Haha. Today i join and become to 1011 member Wink. We have bounty for joining and posting at telegram right?

Yes!  and also subscribe our newsletter to get the news!
Congratulations. Today i join also and become to 1.1k+ member. For airdorp i  subscribe newsletter also.
Activity: 294
ONZ seems promising as it is providing the people an opportunity to understand better the potential and capabilities of this project to the extreme extent they could do, also once team truly believes that the sense of true belonging is the fundamental human need, our need to connect and interact with each other to live is true. It really lets us realize our potential how much we spend un knowingly by giving some reviews and promoting companies with no profit share. hope ONZ go success in the crypto world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

Enjoy!

Pages:
Jump to: