Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 73. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
We are amazed to avail a platform like ONZ coin as we try to analyze them before investing their past records proven the success of this platform, they got 2.8 billion global users and 41 billion advertising revenue. Great to deal with ONZ coin. we can make a deed soon.

Wow. That's the numbers! After all, it cost such a difficult job that it will achieve this. The success of this project is guaranteed. That's for sure!

Thanks for good words!  Grin
copper member
Good idea, but i think we need more information about development teams! Thanks!
a bit of information about the comandade is on the site, but the information is extremely small, without references to social networks, of course I would like to get acquainted with the team closer

Come to our telegram and slack, we are always there to chat with you guys!!  Grin
copper member
Good idea, but i think we need more information about development teams! Thanks!
For sure team are working to give detailed information so that everyone will get attracted in this project. More updates and developments are being published soon. Always stay tuned.
If that's the case, there will be more investor that will surely support this project. I'm hoping also that the dev will give more informations that is easy to understand so that people will likely to be attracted to participate in their platform.

Yes, we will announce more details soon.

One thing is that we are keep working on the product even we rushing on ICO.  Wink
copper member
another great project of ONZ . ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency - A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market
I guess this is not the first social cryptocurrency platform initiated. Whats great about them though is that they will pay you just by using thier platform.

Correction: you keep using your social media and we just integrate with them. But you get some side-rewards in ONZ tokens.
copper member
Another great ICO project that aims to build a real-time real space token based social media community to bridge the gap, holding to the faith that with this great team can do something to restore the connection breakdown in our society and also raise awareness on the problem. We that this project will maintain their great performance, God bless and good luck to the team.
We are actually amazed to know social platforms are using our personal data and not sharing any profits, Yes it is true, we do make surveys when we hit few online stores by spending some time but we realized today with ONZ coin and we got through the road map of ONZ coin, it is really a good plans they are leading with the blockchain of social networks.
Hopefully this project will give us profit by using social media and I can't wait to see how does it work. This is s mineable coin so probably they will also offers great rewards for the miners.
This will make us rich then, I've been using social medias for more than 5 hours a day. Also about mining, this will help this token pump faster.

quality over quantity man~  Wink
copper member
For sure team are working to give detailed information so that everyone will get attracted in this project. More updates and developments are being published soon. Always stay tuned.

You can join our telegram for instant updates!

https://t.me/onzcoin

copper member
ONZ Coin - DPoS Blockchain for Social Networks project looking like a unique project. I hope this project will be conquer. I want to make video about your project. If you interested then contact with me. I have also made some video for ICO project on YouTube.

Cool. Please let me know the details by PM.
copper member
copper member

Check out our website for details.

We are always hiring new member to the team. So, if anyone interested, please PM me!  Grin
copper member
Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

Grin Thanks for your support!

when it comes to selling our data, We need a confidence element. I hope The team will put their photos and other info because that will help the project succeed. However when it comes to money, people even sell their bodies  Grin.

We are not going to sell your data. We hate social media selling our data.  Grin
copper member
Another nice one

Hi, thanks bitcoinpositive!! We will launch pre-ICO on 22 Jan, please mark your calendar!
copper member
How long will the ICO period take? If it begins on February 5-th, will it end by the middle of March?

Here is the exact ICO period.

Pre-ICO

Phase 1 (up to 45% bonus)
22 January (01:00:00 UTC) - 28 January (00:59:59 UTC)

Phase 2 (up to 40% bonus)
29 January (01:00:00 UTC) - 4 February (00:59:59 UTC)

ICO
5 February (01:00:00 UTC) - 4 March (00:59:59 UTC)

Check out our website for details.

https://onzcoin.com/

Wink

Is there a specific number for the Soft and Hard cap of the sale ? can't seem to find it on the site and sorry if it has been asked and answered alread . But i'm really curiouse as the project seem to be getting alot of attraction .

It is on our whitepaper.

Softcap is 100BTC and hardcap is 1200BTC
copper member
Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

Check it out!

well, I appreciate it that the admin is very responsive. I checked also the team but do they have also a real social media account? For example Linkedin? This would be more informativ and real to interact with them in the social media

Come to our Telegram or Slack, we are always there to help!
copper member
Yes I do know that social networks are using our own personal data everyday, but they never share the profits to us. But here it comes, a project regarding this issue. I hope this project will be able to make people believe that ONZ Coin is really an interesting project and can make people profitable. I believe in the capability of this project here in the community of crypto currency. I am really looking forward for the coming success of this ONZ Coin for the benefits of all people and as well as for the better difference in the community.

We believe blockchain technology can change it. It must be changed, as Bitcoin change the banking system.
Naturally, you are right. Still neither project did not managed in quality monetizing dialogue in social networks. You can be first and we will try to help you with that.

We will do our best to make it happen!
copper member
Hey ONZ team.
I would like to know more about the project team. but when I click on the project participant on the official site, I get a 404 error. Also there are no photo members ...

Please check out our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com
copper member

We just got 1,000 telegram users! Thanks for support!

Please join our Telegram!!

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Cheers!!!!

Haha. Today i join and become to 1011 member Wink. We have bounty for joining and posting at telegram right?

Yes!  and also subscribe our newsletter to get the news!
copper member
The team has not posted a purse? I do not really understand the technical possibilities, but can anyone see the information on the githab?

Here is our github.

https://github.com/OnzCoin
copper member
Guys you write that the wallet can be synchronized with social networks, but where is the purse? Many words and promises, but there are no real deeds.

If you made a time to read the OP then you will surely read this:

Wallet
Ready - will available for download after ICO

So the wallet will be available after the ico. I am not sure if the wallet is already out now, join their social medias account to be updated to all new announcement of this project.

We will announce it once it is ready to publish.
copper member
Guys you write that the wallet can be synchronized with social networks, but where is the purse? Many words and promises, but there are no real deeds.

Please join our telegram or slack and we will announce the details soon.

https://t.me/onzcoin
copper member
So basically this project will share our data like other social media did, but the difference is, you are going to share with us the profit !. this can be sounds good for money people, but I did see enough info on this thread, I'll try to check ur website and read the whitepaper to get full image about ONZ coin.

Thanks. You will know more after reading the website and whitepaper.

Again, we are not going to profiit from the user data, we just want to build the community and the next generation social network.

Your platform of social network will be directed to users' dialogue or will more be used blockchain component and as a whole for wages of your tokens by the users?

The rewards will go directly to user’s ONZ address. Anyone can download and install the wallet, then link up the address to their social media account for receiving rewards.
Very interesting news, who has already installed the wallet? I hope the team has a lot of surprises for the community Wink

The wallet is not ready yet, but we will announce more details soon!
Pages:
Jump to: