Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] ShareXcoin.com - Sharing its revenue to the community - page 12. (Read 52701 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
day trader mode "on"
i request a withdraw 3 hours ago and nothing yet .... caution ... my email [email protected]

Same here, 2 withdraws...

1 BTC and 1 KTK

Both pending for over 4 hours now.

Strange. Did you put in a support ticket?
yes i sent a ticket and nothing

5 hours ago now ....
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i request a withdraw 3 hours ago and nothing yet .... caution ... my email [email protected]

1 BTC and 1 KTK

Yes, No answer yet.

I find it strange but i'm sure it will soon be resolved Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

1 BTC and 1 KTK

Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

1 BTC and 1 KTK

legendary

What did you withdraw?
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
legendary
Are there any plans for a FEE Schedule on ShareXCoin? I know the trading fee is listed. But, what about withdrawal/deposit fees? Also, I assume you will need info on USD transfer methods/fees.

Just a suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Anyway to mitigate all the clot banter on the troll box
Seems like a major detriment to opening up the chat
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello!

Will you be willing to list OPEC Coin when its launched? Already got people who are willing to buy OPEC Coins so we would like to have an exchange from the start

We will be launching OPEC Coin on 2 June 15:00 GMT
Official thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-q-o-annopc-opec-coin-pos-stage-2-per-month-tipbot-here-633593
Countdown:
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/515-OPC

Name: OPEC Coin [OPC]
Algo: X13 (ASIC resitant!)
Block time: 45sec
Block reward: 220-9400 IPC
Last POW block 12,100  (6 days 6 hours of mining)
Total POW coins: 30,360,610 OPC
Block retarget: 20 blocks
POS interest: 2% per month during the first 10 years, 5%/year thereafter
Coins stake after 10 hours
Confirmations per transaction 4
Coins mature after 50 blocks
Total coins (POW + 10 years of POS) 316,280,490 OPC
Premine: 0.3% Will be used for further OPEC Coin development, promotions and negotiations with OPEC Country representatives.

our main goal is to make 1 OPC cost equal to 1 barrel of oil

Thank you!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can I request to add SLIM coin to exchange?
It's new, has some new features, only CPU, ASIC resistent, etc..
It's already in the voting list here: https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=SLIM
Is qora depositing and withdrawing working?
Yes it's working.
Activity: 371
"simply getting the job done"
Can I request to add SLIM coin to exchange?
It's new, has some new features, only CPU, ASIC resistent, etc..
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Is qora depositing and withdrawing working?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
The website is so slow with me it's nearly unusable since it irritates me. It's not slow internet-wise but computer-wise.
I have a slightly above average computer and I don't have problems using anything else, just your website.
I'm not complaining, just reporting
It's because of the heavy javascript codes of the website. Espcially the charts. We'll add an option to disable chart soon.

Thanks for the explanation, I have been having the same problems viewing it.
Activity: 336
Dev, please, think in a way to get money with "big" coins, like quark, mint, black, ecc and others. They have many users and a huge volume and this volume could be in ShareXcoin generating revenues. What shareX could offer to these coin users?
Activity: 420
Hi Zip,

Please consider HappyCoin before market picks up. It's probably the only X11/POW going POS that Bittrex didn't absorb yet
Zip,

Did you change the voting rules? I've been trying to get NXTer's to vote. But, last guy said he got an error his trading volume was too low.

I understand if you did, to root out the bots and fake accounts, but some heads up.

That said, looks like NXT will win today. I can wait to start trading NXT on ShareXCoin.

Yes, I changed the voting rule a little bit to prevent people creating dummy account and spaming votes Smiley
legendary
Zip,

Did you change the voting rules? I've been trying to get NXTer's to vote. But, last guy said he got an error his trading volume was too low.

I understand if you did, to root out the bots and fake accounts, but some heads up.

That said, looks like NXT will win today. I can wait to start trading NXT on ShareXCoin.
Hey dev, what about adding KryptKoin - KTK to voting list.
it's new, and seems good coin.
more on: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ktk-kryptkoin-phr-phore-check-new-ann-606809
Thanks. Cheesy

It's already in the list: https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=KRYP
You can add it by yourself using the form on the top of the voting page Smiley
The website is so slow with me it's nearly unusable since it irritates me. It's not slow internet-wise but computer-wise.
I have a slightly above average computer and I don't have problems using anything else, just your website.
I'm not complaining, just reporting
It's because of the heavy javascript codes of the website. Espcially the charts. We'll add an option to disable chart soon.
Pages:
Jump to: