Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] ShareXcoin.com - Sharing its revenue to the community - page 14. (Read 52701 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
statistics show he is not european. Maybe asian, so morning will be in few hours
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
*knock*knock*

Sorry no jokes just looking for some information. Maybe an update as to the status of site. Prognosis perhaps?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
How long will it take to fix the problem?
exchange is down?

Yes... Oops, something went wrong. It's a server side 500 error

Hope the exchange site will come back soon and all our funds are safe

I hope so too

I just made my deposit to start trading not 5 minutes before it went down. What luck. hehe
Activity: 465
exchange is down?

Yes... Oops, something went wrong. It's a server side 500 error

Hope the exchange site will come back soon and all our funds are safe
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
hi,ziplibrary , can you help me to confirm my qora account, i send it ten hours before and 99confirmed ,but my account sitll received it , my sharexcoin account is deedou and qora address is QSoXC4KPxWMhv4awWESAS8HBynudrEkmyT

thank you ,i'm here waiting for answers
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ShareX chat has a bug. We can not send messages...

cant cancel orders, or see charts, or use chat.
Everything is working fine on my browser. Do you guys still have any issue using the site?
Activity: 336
Nice volume for Qora: 27 BTC!

What about a Fee/Qora?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
cant cancel orders, or see charts, or use chat.
ShareX chat has a bug. We can not send messages...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Please allow us to vote with sharecoin
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Would really be great to get Nxt here. The NXT folks are lamenting the exchanges they have. One has VERY VERY slow payouts, and one has very high payout fee for NXT. I think ShareXCoin could get much of the NXT volume it it were added.
ShareXcoin volume is very low. So I had an idea:

1)Add a known coin, like mint
2)Users will lock mintcoins for 30 days and earn high interests, like 5-10%

It will attract mintcoin users and rise shareXcoin volume (mintcoin has a low price today, many mint users are frustrated and loosing money and they will run to shareX).

Maybe whales give up that damn sell wall in mintpal and invest in shareX - so mintcoin prizes will grow even more.

Same could be done with other coins like doge, ecc, quark, dark...

Can't do  that because there is no coin to pay interest. We can do that with ShareCoin because there are ShareCoin generated from FeeShare sale.

Why not create a FeeMint? It would be the same mechanism used with FeeShare...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

It will attract mintcoin users and rise shareXcoin volume (mintcoin has a low price today, many mint users are frustrated and loosing money and they will run to shareX).

Maybe whales give up that damn sell wall in mintpal and invest in shareX - so mintcoin prizes will grow even more.

Can't do  that because there is no coin to pay interest. We can do that with ShareCoin because there are ShareCoin generated from FeeShare sale.

Activity: 406
"This is the only exchange willing to share its revenue to the community free of charge."      

Actually, that is completely false and misleading.  It's just a copy of what Atomic-Trade has offered ATP (Atomic trade points) since it's inception.   All ATP holders get 45% of all site fee's and as the 5k user generated accumulates, it will go to 75%.   ATP can be traded but not bought.. users generate them by Chatting, Trading, Hourly Lotto and references.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Am I right that it's actually way more profitable to keep sharecoins in the exchange to receive 60% interest on 20k sharecoins (12k after a year) than to buy a feeshare and receive only 30% interest (6k after a year) and BTC payments (only maybe 0.0002 BTC or so?)

I just did the math and 6k sharecoins is more than 0.0002 BTC (it's 0.01386 now for 6k sharecoins) that you'll receive in a year

this is a 60x difference, you'd need more like 1800 BTC daily volume to justify owning feeshares

What revenue are you using the calculate that? The current revenue? With a new alt-coin being added to the exchange every day the volume will increase very quickly. ESpessially if we get some exclusives or some hot new coins on the exchange first.
I'm assuming average 30BTC daily volume (which is higher than today's volume) and that we're paid 0.2% on each transaction (0.1% from the buy side and 0.1% from the sell side)

I think at least this month holding 20K shares will pay MORE dividends than a single Feeshare.

Probably one year prediction was hasty, but I expect the 500 extra shares to be worth more than the BTC payout for the feeshare at least this month.
Pages:
Jump to: