Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] ShareXcoin.com - Sharing its revenue to the community - page 13. (Read 52701 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hey dev, what about adding KryptKoin - KTK to voting list.
it's new, and seems good coin.
more on: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ktk-kryptkoin-phr-phore-check-new-ann-606809
Thanks. Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
The website is so slow with me it's nearly unusable since it irritates me. It's not slow internet-wise but computer-wise.
I have a slightly above average computer and I don't have problems using anything else, just your website.
I'm not complaining, just reporting

I think it may have connection with the trollbox.
Have you tried with a closed troll box.
Well I have noticed that  since this trollbox was added the UI became less responsive
as is requires more CPU from the browser to handle the content.

Activity: 70
I had never heard of ShareXcoin before and now I am going to check it out, thanks OP

It's fairly new I guess you would say.

0% trading fee is a lie, there's still a 1 satoshi charge.
The minimum amount of fee is set to 1 satoshi for each trade so even with 0% it still add 1 satoshi fee to the trade.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I had never heard of ShareXcoin before and now I am going to check it out, thanks OP

Probably a bug more than a lie. Hard to spend that extra $0.000005753 I know.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Please, vote to add Darkcoin in ShareXcoin.

https://sharexcoin.com/votings

DRK is in 6th place. Let's try to add DRK in next days!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Activity: 214
Merit: 105
Don't Be Stupid
Trading Fee on ShareXcoin is 0% for the next 48 hours.
There was an issue with the hosting provider last night, so the server stopped working. It is back online now. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Can you confirm all balances are safe?
All coins and datas are safe. Nothing lost.
The server went offline last night after an automated back up process.

The web application didn't start up again after server went back online.
We changed the code a little bit so next time when the server restarts, web application should start automatically.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
There was an issue with the hosting provider last night, so the server stopped working. It is back online now. Sorry for this inconvenience.

if server goes down, nothing can be reached so why would balances not be safe?

It's good to have confirmation.  Mine looks to be fine.

if server goes down, nothing can be reached so why would balances not be safe?
legendary
Activity: 1428

legendary
legendary
Outages are OK.  Thievery is not.
legendary
Activity: 1030
this joke of an exchange please let it die even if it comes back up. its been hours and no update

dont be such a bitch, even AGX what is a big company, got hacked and did not answer until hours later and they are a team working there, Zip is alone.

so what, its a financial business with hundreds of thousands worth of peoples money. if they can't be a bit more responsible, they should be left untouched by the people. i wouldnt deal on this exchange anymore especially when there are plenty of other fair exchanges out there.
this joke of an exchange please let it die even if it comes back up. its been hours and no update

dont be such a bitch, even AGX what is a big company, got hacked and did not answer until hours later and they are a team working there, Zip is alone.
legendary
Activity: 1030
legendary
Activity: 1428
FFS. Got 7 BTC worth of Qora that i bought on that site...
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
statistics show he is not european. Maybe asian, so morning will be in few hours

That's a bit of a relief to know. Thanks, man! I actually reside in Southeast Asia myself. I stay up late but this has kept me up through to the morning worrying if my coin is all gone. Lol!
Pages:
Jump to: