Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥 - page 23. (Read 31253 times)

copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Exosis - One place for all your need
While doing research on exosis team and road map, i can surely guess success of the project.
Your telegram support is also too satisfied, i will look forward to buy some coins once ico starts. good luck
Thankyou, we are looking forward to the success of the project
copper member
Excellent business model and project implementation. It features five different platforms in one. This gives Exosis coin utility, unlike most other cryptocurrency platforms.
Thankyou very much. We hope you will participate in our ICO as well
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Excellent business model and project implementation. It features five different platforms in one. This gives Exosis coin utility, unlike most other cryptocurrency platforms.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
While doing research on exosis team and road map, i can surely guess success of the project.
Your telegram support is also too satisfied, i will look forward to buy some coins once ico starts. good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
This is been going to be a good project. It caught my interest since I have been read that the Exosis features five different platforms in one, and this made the Exosis interesting. Well, good to have it a decentralized exchange, virtual masternode, decentralized e-commerce site and OTC platform plus an e-wallet on it. This made me interest to it and I will keep an update to the team, so keep up and I am looking forward for more announcements.
copper member
Hi, looks the project is managed by well experienced team.
While reading data from whitepaper, i think the strategy that can let everybody earn on your platform is quite impressive. Nice project
Thank you . Our ICO start on Oct 21st
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Hi, looks the project is managed by well experienced team.
While reading data from whitepaper, i think the strategy that can let everybody earn on your platform is quite impressive. Nice project
copper member
Lol, what is this?
I meant the algorithm of Exosis, Timetravel10 algorithm, really?
I have never heard about the algorithm before finding the OP of Exosis project.

Such an algorithm is true and it showed itself normally from what I know. But in the project im do not like that the team is simply not fair. Where is the github accounts? Who is behind the code development? These things should be most important and they can not be found.

John Scott is our Coin Developer he has 4 Year experience, we updated our github link in website which is not updated yet. Github files will be published after ICO end because we start the blockchain and mining after 20th November
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Lol, what is this?

Such an algorithm is true and it showed itself normally from what I know. But in the project im do not like that the team is simply not fair. Where is the github accounts? Who is behind the code development? These things should be most important and they can not be found.
copper member
Lol, what is this?

Algorithm is created by Bitcore team which has better scaling with more transaction support. For More details check bitcore website, Thanks for checking our ICO
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Lol, what is this?

While I think the Ico is a joke myself, I also find it funny you have never heard of the algo TimeTravel10 which is the algo for Bitcore (BTX) which has been around for some time.
copper member
Exosis moved from coin to token for more details and updates visit
https://www.exosis.org/
Pages:
Jump to: