Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 116. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm very excited about this project. Really different the concept that you have. I hope it will be good and will rise.
Activity: 32
very good project. i hope this project will successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Official Experty.io is a good project, I follow twitter, telegram for Airdrop.

thank you
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I get a bad reqest when trying to open the airdrop form?

But I am interested in your idea. Making it easier to share knowledge and be a consultant. Instead of cold calling someone, you have the app. Although i havent seen the way you'll pull people over the bridge to actually start using it. But i havent read the whitepaper completely and do it when i got home. Might join the ico sale if it seems strong enough. I like the idea, the roadmap but still need to see how to make bussiness Harry use it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
 i'll follow this  project.Interestıng project.Nice team.
Thank you .
Activity: 129
Just joined airdrop, twitter, telegram. Success team!
Activity: 59
for free international paid hotline, not sure experty app has any differences between other free apps(line, wechat, whatapp..)?
Activity: 23
Where i call see alpha-versrion of client? It's interesting to test.
We will launch the first version of Experty app in Q4 2017 before our Token Sale. You will be able to download it from App Store.
Meanwhile here is the demo of the app:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HZ8nd8rf9A

Also follow us on telegram for updates regarding testing version:
https://t.me/joinchat/D4s22ERg5b3zYzaIgC01Iw
Activity: 26
çok enteresan olan bu fikri beğendim ve ilgi ile takip edeceğim.
Activity: 228
awesome Coin I Joined ! ^_^
Activity: 45
Awesome and exciting Project. Solid team and they look trustworthy. Ive watched the explainer video and it looks very interesting!!
Activity: 166
Hi there, i'm an academic and i could see this being used by myself and my colleagues. many of us do consulting and something like this could greatly facilitate those activities. some fields in which you might get uptake would be the social sciences (sociology, economics, psychology, etc.) and business (management studies, marketing studies) and public administration, social work. Theses are fields where collaboration is common and the expertise in high demand. Academia is also increasingly international, so it would be great to connect our consulting services with people around the world.
Activity: 2
It is a great idea and a great business model. I have few questions about it.

1) have you considered a free model of the app for the general public. Like skype has a paid model "skype for business" and a free model. I think it would be great for a more wider adoption. What you guys think?

2) Do have a beta planned for it if so then how to become part of it?

3) Is EXY mineable and if so when the details will be released?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
That's awesome! Nice project I have watched the video demo and it was very interesting
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I liked the idea & project seems to explain everything in op,very well writen .
Will do some research before jumping. I have joined one more project very similar to this

Good luck team.
Activity: 177
very innovative this mission of encouraging the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale, to the creation of an intuitive and easy-to-use application that is suitable for the use of a goblal scale. congratulations, keep on.
Activity: 30
strong team with great project
Activity: 23
Looking at this project got me wowed(dont know what this means tho)....from the year it started to the number of people in the team, i am sure this project is going to be succesful cos i know the amount of work and time put into this project will not be in vain...great work by the team for their time and effort and for bringing this to us....

i have a question tho about the experts, dont know if it is already answered from previous posts... Do you already have your own experts or can one apply to become an expert and how can one apply to become an expert?

We are not creating platform/marketplace with our own Experts. Instead of this, our approach is to create a tool available for any experts. So everyone who has expertise in any field can download Experty app and start selling their knowledge, expertise, or time. It will works similar to your regular phone number/Skype ID which you can share with anyone, with a difference you will get paid for your time.
Activity: 98
believe this ico will great in future.
Activity: 68
what crytocurrency will you/app accept? just EXY?
Jump to: