Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 114. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Interesting idea, good road map.This project is the most promising project i have seen in last times.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I hope this token is vary valuable.. Shocked
Activity: 46
Experty #Ethereum based caling app. Revolution on the way......
Activity: 32
Can't wait to use this application and pretty sure this will be a successful one.
Activity: 130
This is amazing. Just love the idea and vision
Activity: 26
This looks like a brilliant implementation of a common idea which is based on a real world need. Namely, the world needs an uber or airbnb like platform for micro-consultancies. The challenge might be to maintain a high quality of the consultants and experts on the platform. I think if you can find a fundamental solution to this issue, this can revolutionary as your field will be knowledge, which is inherently easier to transfer than goods.
Activity: 316
looks like promising project,good luck
Activity: 288
WebRTC + Ethereum​ ​Wallet​ ​+Cross​ ​Platform
I will follow the project

Bingo! Exactly :-)
Activity: 125
Why did not you come up with this even earlier? Cheesy I'm very interested. Now I can use experty for my business. Thanks for your project, I will definitely follow it. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Studied the project.
Now it has become fashionable to create all sorts of red blue green and so on. These are projects for which costs nothing.
I am glad that you do not belong to this type of projects. I will be glad to participate in the bounty!
Activity: 239
Merit: 14
i believe that this project will grow and have a good transactions Smiley
Activity: 57
WebRTC + Ethereum​ ​Wallet​ ​+Cross​ ​Platform
I will follow the project
Interesting presentation, one thing that I like with this project is the market target not only for user that made cryptocurrency as they basic bussiness, but, it can be usefull for every bussiness transaction. One question, is it app can be adapted for whole country?

Please elaborate what do you mean: ""adapted for whole country"" ? Scalability issues or what?
Activity: 103
A wonderful project I wish you success
Activity: 16
I got to know the project, I liked the idea, develop it. All the best . Will follow up this project. Seems promising.
Activity: 23
will experty app have real time video transmission function?
Yes we are going to implement this feature - video calls and screensharing will be available in next versions
please check our roadmap:
https://www.experty.io/img/mct-graphics/en/roadmap.png
Activity: 84
Wow, seems a nice project
will experty app have real time video transmission function?

Yes, video calls and screensharing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
nice project. Lets see how this project takes off. Airdrop is one of the best option to gather big communities.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
I have already studied the progeny I think that the world of cryptography is missing in mobile phone, you will fill it with this project
Jump to: