Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 26. (Read 56023 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 10
Good time!Tell me,if I like something to know,am I part of airdrop?Maybe there's a table or admin can check it manually!Thank You!

Hi! We don't have that information, please contact Airdrop Alert directly at: [email protected]
Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Okay, thanks for your help!I contacted support, I'm waiting for an answer!Tell me, how many tokens for each participant airdrop?

No problem. Estimated value: $50-100 Wink
Have a great day!

Paulina
Experty Team
You say the estimated cost of 1 token experts $ 50-100?Then it's very wonderful,I look forward to a long and exciting work with You!Thank You!

She is talking about the estimated value for the airdrop. A total of $ 50 to $ 100 dollars in tokens for each participant.

Hi! Thanks a lot for explaining that.
Good to have such community members.

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Regarding your concerns - Seed conditions were not revealed because of agreements with seed investors, however it was CLEARLY stated that there was seed round and that total amount of tokens will be up to 100M and that it will be determined based on bonuses. In the end there is 79M tokens so it's 20% less than that.

so what is it now, the total amount of tokens? 26million? 79million??

It was NOT clearly stated at all, maybe only buried somewhere in the whitepaper? Very deceiving how those seed tokens were slipped in. If known at the onset, I wouldn't have invested because it totally changed the token economics. Also, get someone senior for marketing & pr on the team. You have kind of a community crisis (judging from Telegram) right now, and it needs to be handled professionally, not by that colleague from Greece who has a condescending tone, e.g. by stating that "we wouldn't understand the marketing plan due to its detail" or similar. WTF he thinks he is? Having only dumbos in the Telegram who were kind enough to shill out a few grand for the ICO and should STFU otherwise? Many of the guys there are more experienced and have steeper careers / success whichever way you define it than the team.

Great product, that didn't change. Deceiving thing with the seed investor tokens, which will now lead me to offload my tokens at a considerable loss (second reason being that my email was leaked in the hacker attack, together with other personal details).

Nonetheless I hope the team learns from all these major hiccups during and post-ICO. I also recommend to get a leadership coach for leadership of the company. A guy like that will help you in a mini-crisis like you have now. Check that https://www.noomii.com to find one. And get a solid PR / Marketing guy to turn the tide around!!!
What price was on ICO? And how many tokens was sold on ICO? On coinmarket: 79 in total. But how many in circulating?
1ETH=1000 tokens. This is the base price. The bonuses were from 10 to 50%. Shooting gallery 1 received as a gift 1K tokens + 40% bonus, and partners received 50% and 5K tokens.

Thank you. So, now price in almost 2 times below ICO? Any existing news planning to coming? I want to buy, but have a dobt, because,  allocation of tokens not good. Only 33% was for crowdsale  Huh

Hi! We currently prefer to focus our effort in other pressing areas such as growth, expansion and project fulfillment. That said, It is not unusual for a token price to drop after listing on exchanges only to grow overtime, sometimes slowly, sometimes rapidly and would like to assure you that although nothing in the world is 100% certain, the Experty team will continue to develop, innovative, keep and surpass all expectations and promises. We are in this for the long run. We are a company, we are a team and we are our community. Thank you for being part of our family!

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 126
Experty.io utilizes decentralized technology. All payments which take place on the platform are managed by the smart contract and the blockchain
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
What price was on ICO? And how many tokens was sold on ICO? On coinmarket: 79 in total. But how many in circulating?
1ETH=1000 tokens. This is the base price. The bonuses were from 10 to 50%. Shooting gallery 1 received as a gift 1K tokens + 40% bonus, and partners received 50% and 5K tokens.

Thank you. So, now price in almost 2 times below ICO? Any existing news planning to coming? I want to buy, but have a dobt, because,  allocation of tokens not good. Only 33% was for crowdsale  Huh

the price of exy is really sad for investors who long-term hold , hope team never give up this project ,and release some good news about project ,give us more trustment.
Activity: 294
SEMUX
I read in the chat that the team sold 2 times more tokens than it was stated. And half of the tokens were sold at a very low price. It said the administrator in the chat telegram.  Who knows more accurate information?
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

I think the mainnet is one which might create some effect and if there is some good marketing behind the product we might see some increase in the price, rest i think binance and bittrex are possibilities considering that bittrex only launches those coins which have their product ready even if its the most basic form. The sale is one tricky thing which i guess got complicated due to bitcoinsuisse involvement and the introduction of partner tiers which most of the  ico investors are not aware of. Things should be clear within 30 days.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Good time!Tell me,if I like something to know,am I part of airdrop?Maybe there's a table or admin can check it manually!Thank You!

Hi! We don't have that information, please contact Airdrop Alert directly at: [email protected]
Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Okay, thanks for your help!I contacted support, I'm waiting for an answer!Tell me, how many tokens for each participant airdrop?

Have a great day!

Paulina
Experty Team
You say the estimated cost of 1 token experts $ 50-100?Then it's very wonderful,I look forward to a long and exciting work with You!Thank You!

She is talking about the estimated value for the airdrop. A total of $ 50 to $ 100 dollars in tokens for each participant.
Activity: 394

Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team

Have a great day!

Paulina
Experty Team

Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team

Have a great day!

Paulina
Experty Team

Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Why does my post in the telegrams is automatically deleted?

Hi! Please remember not to share the links, also some words used in Telegram cause the automatic resetting by the bots.
See you on Telegram!

Paulina
Experty Team

Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
What about the tokens for POC and the 100 tokens for the ones registered in your database ?

Hi! ICO and POC Tokens distribution is over. We will be focusing now on distribution rest of the tokens including refunds.
Remember that there was also a fee charged by Bitcoin Suisse.

Paulina
Experty Team
Why does my post in the telegrams is automatically deleted?
Pages:
Jump to: