Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 33. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Yup. Definitely a scam.

I received this phishing attempt. Be aware of this scam:

Our ICO has been active for 36 hours and so far has gone AMAZING! Now we want to announce a few changes in our pre-ICO sale and give you a chance to get in.

Because you have PoC Partner level of Tier 3 we will give you 300% BONUS tokens in the next 12 hours and we have removed the Eth hard cap per user for Tier 1 and above meaning you qualify!

Upon contrib uting any new amount you will receive your tokens at your BtcSuisse Ethereum address: 0xf2B9b1a5B9C6b48b6987B41B3BB0eDF6b3f69Bc3.

Remember that you pledged to contribute at least 3 ETH when you registered but if you contribute any new Ethereum in the next 12 hours we will give you 200% more Experty Tokens.

Our Ethereum ICO address is: 0x82744Ba0766bDEe409885C2186c44A4A73b0c97F
 Want to utilize Bitcoin instead? Use the following deposit address:  17d1boHUy67a4YWt3tmKog5hMb2BDPbEhm

The pre-ico sale will close upon reaching the NEW cap of 15,000 Ethereum

Kindest regards,

The Experty.io Team
[/quote]

It is an issue with bitcoin suisse and not experty. Do not deposit ether directly to any of the addresses moreover experty has given money back to those who got scammed. So wait for some time and then reach for conclusions.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Yup. Definitely a scam.

Our ICO has been active for 36 hours and so far has gone AMAZING! Now we want to announce a few changes in our pre-ICO sale and give you a chance to get in.

Because you have PoC Partner level of Tier 3 we will give you 300% BONUS tokens in the next 12 hours and we have removed the Eth hard cap per user for Tier 1 and above meaning you qualify!

Upon contrib uting any new amount you will receive your tokens at your BtcSuisse Ethereum address: 0xf2B9b1a5B9C6b48b6987B41B3BB0eDF6b3f69Bc3.

Remember that you pledged to contribute at least 3 ETH when you registered but if you contribute any new Ethereum in the next 12 hours we will give you 200% more Experty Tokens.

Want to utilize Bitcoin instead? Use the following deposit address:  17d1boHUy67a4YWt3tmKog5hMb2BDPbEhm

Kindest regards,

The Experty.io Team
[/quote]
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
can you please manage and stop spammers on telegram!??
thank you
Activity: 196
 Experty is the first decentralized platform for paid consultations. It allows anyone to sell their expertise and connect with others on its platform.
Activity: 48
why can not I register?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
guys, i want add exy token to mew, where i can find info about Token Contract Address, decimals ?
I think later will give instructions on how to do this.

Yes, it's better we wait for more information about the team or dev. hopefully soon for information regarding this problem. I'm sure if the dev team and in the project responsible and professional for this project.
Activity: 406
guys, i want add exy token to mew, where i can find info about Token Contract Address, decimals ?
I think later will give instructions on how to do this.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
The telegram group of experty is filled with scammers. As soon as you message like a person who is new to ico's, you get multiple personal messages to send money to some ether account to ensure you get 300 percent experty tokens! Everyone be safe!
XMN
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
The project presents a very interesting idea, this is something new. The project included a large team. Implementation of the tasks the project team will give a good growth investment.
Activity: 6
Attention!!
WARNING: If you receive an email that looks like it is from Bitcoin Suisse or Experty asking you to send money IT IS A SCAM. The ICO is only through the Bitcoin Suisse website.
thanks for warning

Kindest regards,

The Experty.io Team
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
admins, tier 1 work only on pre-sale? Or on main sale, i can buy coins with this bonus? Answer please because is too important for me
Activity: 116
Attention!!
WARNING: If you receive an email that looks like it is from Bitcoin Suisse or Experty asking you to send money IT IS A SCAM. The ICO is only through the Bitcoin Suisse website.
thanks for warning
Activity: 406
Hi, any bounty campaign? Where they? Can not find

hi friend, of course there is a bounty campaign of Experty token. if you are interested, here is the link for you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-expertyio-160-eth-in-rewards-2547639
Thank you, I'll join you. We need to support the team. I think it`s a good platform with great idea
Activity: 64
doesnt really matter anymore, sold out apparently, chaos at bitcoin suisse
pretty frustrating, been waiting since november, got into first tier and now this
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I have read a good response for investors on Experty project: "Due to a high demand and low hardcap of 9000ETH, the cap per person will be limited on each tier, but the final allowance amount will be announced on the 20nd of Jan, since we still reviewing PoC applications. There is also a chance that not all people will be able to participate since we will not be increasing the hardcap"
weird btw that i didn't get an email telling the tier was assigned
finally got my bonus tier (40%) but it took so long (applied in november) that i have not been following for a while.
What is the progress on presale/ ico? Not over yet?
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
100 pages on Bitcointalk, congrats!

I saw on the website the PRE ICO started yesterday, I saw in Telegram some post that it was delayed. Any news on that?

When does the real ICO start?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Hi, any bounty campaign? Where they? Can not find

hi friend, of course there is a bounty campaign of Experty token. if you are interested, here is the link for you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-expertyio-160-eth-in-rewards-2547639
Pages:
Jump to: