Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 30. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Any news on when the 100 exy will be distributed to members who had their data leaked
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
when will distribution be completed?
Activity: 84
I sent an email to BS to change the ETH address on which they’ll send me the tokens. I have no answer after 5 days is it normal ? And is it possible to change the address ?
Activity: 345
Once token distribution starts will it be done quick or will it be like everything else and take weeks?
It will be live before the main net starts and no specific eta when it will be live and they will announce regarding that in further announcements thank you
Activity: 59
Once token distribution starts will it be done quick or will it be like everything else and take weeks?
Activity: 322
will token be listed on the exchange right after the distribution?
When are the tokens getting distributed gentlemen?
Activity: 322
For security reasons, links aren't allowed in this telegram chat till end of contribution period.

We are aware of ongoing scams, such as offering extra tokens for "open crowdsale" and impersonating member of the team. These are not true and are scams. Contributions will only be accepted through Bitcoin Suisse.
Activity: 288
does anyone know how much is one token?)) thanks

Hi! The answer to that will be possible after the market will determine it.

Experty Team

@experty When will the 1000 bonus tokens for tier 1 be distributed?

Hi! The Tokens will go live at the end of February after that they will be distributed to wallets.

Experty Team
hi
do you have a telegram channel for bounty campaign?
since the bounty thread was locked i'd like a simple clarification on why articles don't show up on the bounty sheet anymore

thanks a lot.

Hi! You can join our telegram group to ask any questions: https://t.me/experty_io
Keep in touch!

Experty Team

Activity: 64

Experty Team

@experty When will the 1000 bonus tokens for tier 1 be distributed?
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
hi
since the bounty thread was locked i'd like a simple clarification on why articles don't show up on the bounty sheet anymore

thanks a lot.

No they don't have, you can message to btcltcdigger about it! I guess they are pretty much busy checking up on things before they begin distributing tokens, so either you can wait for the bounties to arrive or message him!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
hi

thanks a lot.

Experty Team
the project is just great, it has been added in many lists of the best icos, i am glad i am a part of it's bounty campaign. maybe with the help of this project, next i will participate in ico as an investor)))

Hi! Thanks for that feedback.
We wish you luck with your plans! Smiley

Experty Team
Looks good.
I see the project has a clear road map.
I liked the look of the website.

Hi! Thanks a lot for your feedback.
Keep in touch!

Experty Team
the best way is develop mainnet, invited people to use beta version experty, invited some good experty in some different field like invertment advisor, lawer or doctor to have exy ico purchaser have a demo how it work, then we will all post a video about it. I expect I can do a first call to my expert in real estate by april

Hi! Thanks for the feedback. You can participate in the test run, please read more about it here:
https://medium.com/@experty_io/experty-token-coming-to-the-mainnet-and-more-exciting-progress-83ee55a53ebf

Experty Team
I was told a few weeks ago you would let me know when I could buy tokens, as I was not whitlisted in time by your 3rd party vender. I have not seen much update on this since then

Hi! We are still trying to figure out the best solution.
Thanks for being so patient.

Experty Team
For security reasons, links aren't allowed in this telegram chat till end of contribution period.

We are aware of ongoing scams, such as offering extra tokens for "open crowdsale" and impersonating member of the team. These are not true and are scams. Contributions will only be accepted through Bitcoin Suisse.

Hi! Thanks for reminding about that! Smiley

Experty Team
Activity: 182
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
the project is just great, it has been added in many lists of the best icos, i am glad i am a part of it's bounty campaign. maybe with the help of this project, next i will participate in ico as an investor)))
Pages:
Jump to: