Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 31. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Looks good.
I see the project has a clear road map.
I liked the look of the website.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Suisse clearly provided a form to fill 'receiving ether address' for the RightMesh TGE, which wasn't provided during Experty ICO. Are they going to credit the addresses that transferred the ethereum with Experty tokens or are they relying on address information provided by Experty?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
the best way is develop mainnet, invited people to use beta version experty, invited some good experty in some different field like invertment advisor, lawer or doctor to have exy ico purchaser have a demo how it work, then we will all post a video about it. I expect I can do a first call to my expert in real estate by april
Activity: 308
I was told a few weeks ago you would let me know when I could buy tokens, as I was not whitlisted in time by your 3rd party vender. I have not seen much update on this since then
There is no update on this yet. The team is still discussing a solution for people who were not able to participate due to verifiation problems with bitcoin suisse
Activity: 238
 I was told a few weeks ago you would let me know when I could buy tokens, as I was not whitlisted in time by your 3rd party vender. I have not seen much update on this since then
Activity: 322
For security reasons, links aren't allowed in this telegram chat till end of contribution period.

We are aware of ongoing scams, such as offering extra tokens for "open crowdsale" and impersonating member of the team. These are not true and are scams. Contributions will only be accepted through Bitcoin Suisse.
Activity: 288
Is the first ICO that I participate which I have no idea how much tokens per ETH I will receive. And this is not good.

Hi! Please send us a screenshot at [email protected]
We will make sure if it looks fine.

Experty Team
so far we dont have the rate locked and we have no idea how many tokens will we receive. What is limiting this info? The valuation rules will be available?

Hi! We have shared short article regarding current situation. You can find it below:
https://medium.com/@experty_io/experty-token-coming-to-the-mainnet-and-more-exciting-progress-83ee55a53ebf
We will keep you all posted.

Experty Team
very interesting, i'll follow this project

Hi! Thanks for your feedback.
Stay in touch. Smiley

Experty Team
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Im traveling the world educating the poor and middle class on the importance of blockchain technology and the opportunities of Cryptocurrency can you send me info on event when availble i will be attending
I will raise your question to the team with your name, so they should answer directly to you
Activity: 280
Im traveling the world educating the poor and middle class on the importance of blockchain technology and the opportunities of Cryptocurrency can you send me info on event when availble i will be attending
Activity: 252
Is the first ICO that I participate which I have no idea how much tokens per ETH I will receive. And this is not good.
As stated above, not seeing your token amount is probably an issue. I am sure that it will get resolved though. Noones money will be lost
Of course loose tokens is not my concern just be aware about token valuation Smiley
Activity: 266
Activity: 210
so far we dont have the rate locked and we have no idea how many tokens will we receive. What is limiting this info? The valuation rules will be available?
One of our community members provided us with info about this issue. The member stated that bitcoin suisse does not change the "allocation rate not locked" normally. So it was for other projects the same, where the ICO was finished and everyone got tokens but the statement of "not locked" remained. It is probably one of bitcoin suisse "bugs" which will have no effect on your real status. You should see the amount of tokens you will receive though
That borders is the lack of transparency so relevant in our community. Having no clue about the amount of tokens/ETH so far is somehow generating discomfort on the supporters. Why not make an statement about the tokens/ETH afterall ICO has been finalized.
One of our community members provided us with info about this issue. The member stated that bitcoin suisse does not change the "allocation rate not locked" normally. So it was for other projects the same, where the ICO was finished and everyone got tokens but the statement of "not locked" remained. It is probably one of bitcoin suisse "bugs" which will have no effect on your real status. You should see the amount of tokens you will receive though
Activity: 126
Can you sent me a screenshot in private? Is your payment processed
Activity: 322
We are aware of ongoing scams, such as offering extra tokens for "open crowdsale" and impersonating member of the team. These are not true and are scams. Contributions will only be accepted through Bitcoin Suisse.
Activity: 126
very interesting, i'll follow this project
Can I still join the KYC / whitelist?

Pre-sale seems over (clicking on the link gives a "maintainance" page).

Also looking forward to join the bounty program signature campaign once it's up and running.. any indicative timeframes yet?

Hi! Unfortunately our pre ICO is over. You might want to join KYC to be ready for the future ICOs.
Currently we are auditing the security matters and after that we are planning bounty program.
Keep in touch!

Experty Team
Pages:
Jump to: