Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 71. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello,

Thank you for the airdrop, this project is awesome and i wish you a great future

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I remember paying $900 for an assignment that I had for university. I paid him via paypal which was almost instant. This was a flat fee.
Now, in terms of pay per minute, I think most consultations would have an hourly rate. So what makes this app unique? I can easily pay per hour and get help from an expert.

Also, I understand that the client may default on payment, but in terms of minutes, a lot of consultations have "wasted" time that would add up. For example, a one hour session could only have 50 minutes of productive activity. Can Experty keep track of this? What if there are disputes between the client and knowledge expert?

Thanks.

Regards,
Errol
Activity: 9
The project looks promising, a good idea, a great team. Success in development!
Activity: 288
Activity: 52
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
What for do you need your tokens? What the difference betwin the same non decentralized projects?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Access to new friends and experts will be easy to discuss examples of writing.
Activity: 46
Good project, complete team, if you need french translation let me know.
I'll participate to the ICO.
Activity: 22
I don't see any information about a bounty campaign, aside from translations. Is the intention to use the airdrop-inspired bitcointalk comments and questions (which are required for the airdrop) as the only crowdsourced promotion mechanism and forego the typical Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Bitcointalk profile bounty campaigns?

We're going to prepare Bounty campaign and post information about it here and on Experty.io telegram channel. Please check there for the newest updates.
Activity: 84
I like the idea behind your project. If you manage to pull it of I can see this project being very successful. I want join to airdrop. Good luck!
Activity: 28
i see youer interview in crypto channel on youtube i loved the idea good work and ood luck
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
It has been a good platform to reach people who are experts in their fields.
Activity: 70
good luck for te great project
Activity: 72
how can't i get Experty Exclusive Airdrop
Activity: 38
I am going to get a more affordable consultation instead of a lawyer's office for things I want to consult about the laws. Thank you.
Activity: 37
Doctors who are experts in their field will be quick to receive service without face to face interview and will not wait.
Activity: 18
Looks interesting! Worth checking it out
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
Wow this looks really good. I am already a user of callpage and it's totally positive experience. This is a notch higher which integrates blockchain and payment before call. High expectations! Smiley 
Activity: 75
Hello! I feel the project will be worthwhile. There are perspectives for everything and the future is there. Good luck to the team! Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
Great project, nice product, strong team! I will participate ICO
Pages:
Jump to: