Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 70. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
I HOPE THIS airdrops become successful
Activity: 288
Merit: 10
when we get free airdrop?
https://www.experty.io/docs/FAQ-Experty-airdrop.pdf

The airdrop registration is probably closed for this airdrop, but you can try to mail [email protected]
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
when we get free airdrop?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So I was wondering about the fact that you have grown a lot since you launched, but what is your actual goal for the future. What do you want to reach? What do you want to do to make people remember you for what you do?

Your way of work looks quite interesting
This is a very interesting idea. When you say expertise, that's for all type of expertise?
Do you put in place some rules, and cathegorise activity?

No rules. Everything is distributed. You build you own influence in the industry and you use Experty to monetise it.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
This is a very interesting idea. When you say expertise, that's for all type of expertise?
Do you put in place some rules, and cathegorise activity?
Activity: 27
So how fast is the transaction speed and fees for transaction gonna compare against current rates? Will it be fast enough and low cost transaction fees?
Great project - I hope you ll go far !
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
An interesting project will be whether these tokens are used on the platform or they are like start-up capital? Smiley
Activity: 124
It is time for the world to know this, a very good project, I believe the world needs this token. good luck dev.
Activity: 70
Please list EXY on coinbase to give your coin the market visibility it deserve..
Activity: 3
Hopefully this will some day make my consultancy calls to my clients profitable! Great project, looking forward to it.
Activity: 91
Why is Experty better with BLOCKCHAIN?

1) BUSINESS EXECUTION: We don't hold users’ private keys, so there are less legal issues for us to work through.

2) A NEW ECONOMY: Experts from countries such as Venezuela (eg. spanish teachers) will have access to a new tool enabling monetization of their time on the global market. This has never been possible before Experty. People across the globe will be able to connect with others in a way that will encourage commerce.

3) SECURITY: Refunds and protection are provided to both parties via the smart contract. No 3rd party payment processor is required. Private keys are owned by the users.

that's  a good point..the project is very awesome , atrractive with video
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Project made for all international market? Include Russia?
Merhaba gereçekten güzel projeye benziyor inşallah hayırlı olur.  Grin Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
very interesting project. follow your twitter account and telegram channel. i want to participate and promote your project, i hope it will may successful. thank you and good luck.
Activity: 64
just watched the interview with Crypt0 and got intrested in this project. Looking good with a strong team, will put this on my watchlist.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The interesting project which is necessary. We will look at successions of events. At the moment I wish you success and I watch result
Hello developers. Tell me please. When will the ICO be?
Bounty campaign will be?

Pre-Sale started already www.pre-sale.experty.io

The main sale is planned to December
I remember paying $900 for an assignment that I had for university. I paid him via paypal which was almost instant. This was a flat fee.
Now, in terms of pay per minute, I think most consultations would have an hourly rate. So what makes this app unique? I can easily pay per hour and get help from an expert.

Also, I understand that the client may default on payment, but in terms of minutes, a lot of consultations have "wasted" time that would add up. For example, a one hour session could only have 50 minutes of productive activity. Can Experty keep track of this? What if there are disputes between the client and knowledge expert?

Thanks.

Regards,
Errol

It's pay per minute with refunds abilities in case of you are not happy (probably in 5 minutes to decided if you want a refund and the person will be suitable for your needs)

Pages:
Jump to: