Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 81. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10
this project will be success full congrats
Activity: 98
Was recommended this by a trusted partner. Getting excited its a great idea!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
looks great project with a visible large team.kudos!
Activity: 99
 Really like the idea behind this project. I want mobile with using blockchain, and each fun too! I follow your idea, thanks.
Activity: 57
Looks good, I can definitely see many real world use cases for this technology. Getting big names like ronaldo and such will help loads to get this project into the main stream. I'm not sure if its been suggested before but maybe having a feedback rating will be useful as I can see scammers charging loads for a call and then not delivering good information or none at all.
I will be watching this project closely
Activity: 68
Yes, the project is good. Can problems arise in the future with the inadequacy or quality of the experts?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The concept is well explained in your youtube video.
I had one question though: Who pays for the phone calls? Or is it a concept that does not relate to making actual phone calls?
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
It's like skype only hundreds of times better,I hope the developers will be able to realize their idea!
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
Getting paid for calls is not bad idea.. just how you manage to deliver the quality of those experts is an other thing..
Activity: 105
quarkchain.io
Very impressive project with a large team. I am impressed with the essence of the project and its road map. It very nice. I am happy to follow this and wish good luck.
Activity: 7
experty was not on my radar at first, but many friends kept touting it, reinforcing how strong the team is and product implementation underway - the more I look into things the more it does seem to be a viable service if marketed correctly, which if anyone will do, its the team they have put together.  looking forward to following your progress
copper member
Activity: 361
Merit: 1
Having Experty blockchain is innovative because as an expert in computer and as a computer programmer as well, we can now have clients from around the globe and they can pay cryptocurrencies. Money is evolving the way we see it. More power to Experty developers! I will support this project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
WOW!!  Get Paid Calls in Cryptocurrency!! thats great.. all telco are collecting pay when you make a call..  But in Experty, you get paid!! nice project, a very promising technology.. GO GO GO
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
i like the idea of this project,this will help people, very promising project, i watch the video
Activity: 81
Merit: 6
Sounds very interesting, it actually the TAXI of knowledge, the pay-per-call of professional consultation. Of course, the project is awesome. Question is, is there a way of creating a fixed rate as well, or just pay per minute (and seconds)?

Activity: 36
Dear Experty,

I have been through white paper of Experty and was quite impressed. After reading whitepaper what i understand that main purpose of this project is connect monetary bridge between  knowledge provider and knowledge seeker and knowledge provider will get paid by knowledge seekers as per minute rate decided by knowledge provide through Experty but have few queries which i would like to get clear.

1) What type of information sharing are included through experty smart operation contracts like any normal information nowadays is very easy for any internet user to get so why anyone will use Experty.

2) If any research type information is to be shared than i think Red Pulse has also come with similar concept where the research knowledge seeker will have to pay for Red pulse tokens which will go to research information provider.Then what is the difference between Red pulse project and Experty...(Please correct me if i am wrong but this what i understand).

3) One of the problem which even white paper has highlighted that when the rate per minute is decided the knowledge provided can take more time to provide information to knowledge seeker than required as knowledge provider will get paid for time he spend on call...so how experty smart operation contracts gonna solve this as this can lead to knowledge seeker losses and he may not opt for experty again.

4) Is Experty will be free access to both knowledge provider and knowledge seeker or any annual charges will be there.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108

[/quote]

i have joined the airdrop. Looking forward for your success on this project.
Activity: 354
Merit: 102
this is great project with high quality and high potential, i'm very interesting, hopefully it will be successful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I understand that this is a platform where people-experts and people who want to receive online consultation will be born. Payment for consultation will be made in the crypto currency. But in order to pay for the crypto currency, you need to have it, so you must buy it first. Will not this become an obstacle for the consumer?After all, this complicates the process a little. The consumer will have to first find where to buy the crypto currency, and then spend to buy Fiat. Will not the consumer get a cheaper consultation in the traditional way for Fiat? Given the current demand for crypto currency, this project can become an investment for a very long period. While the Crypto currency will gain enough popularity.
Activity: 84
Experty has an extraordinary technical team, consisting of developers from the ReactPoland software consulting company, influential advisory board members, and strong partners in the blockchain scene. Its mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive, easy to use application that is suitable for wide scale usage.
By this, ican say that this project has a nice concept and also great potential. Im hoping for a fast development of this project.  You guys did a great job.
Pages:
Jump to: