Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 82. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
goodluck for your project hope your project be success
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
very well, I've joined twitter us and telegram. send regards for success
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 Im exciting to see how this projet run. This is a project about reality calls,good luck!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
 It was an interesting project so far with great concept that uses skype like app using blockchain technology...hopefully this project could work out and success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
It was mentioned that the alpha will be released in November. How do we plan to be an alpha tester or who would get an access to alpha? BTW the project concept is good.

Activity: 29
best wish for you. Hope that can make the world better
Activity: 20
Hopefully this project works well and gets support from various parties
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Wish it will be success your project more airdrops to come.
Activity: 316
How this project will make us people patronize this Project? and How This project help other people?
Activity: 442
Is it something like Quora where the difference is that in Experty the experts get paid for their knowledge?
Activity: 532
Good to know that there is a project like this offers a payment for callers based on their pre determined minute rate that can start selling the time, knowledge and expertise. It is much interesting and have a potential than the other.
Activity: 1
Great and unique concept which will make it to mainstream.
 Big and experienced team at the back as well as experienced mentors.
 I wish the very best of luck for EXPERTY team.
 Will surely be one of the greatest ICO's.
Activity: 118
Interesting project, I will tell my friends. Really like the idea behind this project.
It seems mature. The team and resources (videos, website, whitepaper...) looks quite professional.
Definitively a project I will follow.
Activity: 22
I don't see any information about a bounty campaign, aside from translations. Is the intention to use the airdrop-inspired bitcointalk comments and questions (which are required for the airdrop) as the only crowdsourced promotion mechanism and forego the typical Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Bitcointalk profile bounty campaigns?
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Immediately noticeable that the team is serious about the project! This causes trust and respect) Thanks for the excellent project, and for the timely information on  Smiley Wink
Good Luck)
Activity: 51
I think it is very beneficial especially for the consultants, because not only can they set their own rates but also they do not have to worry about they payment because it happens automatically by utilizing cryptocurrency. On the other hand, people who wish to make contact with them, can also benefit from the easiness to find persons they want to hear from.
Activity: 22
Wow. I don't think I have a single negative thing to say about this project - which is a huge compliment, since I have looked a well over 100 ICOs this summer and fall! First and foremost, following the very concept of crypto, it does NOT rely on altruism in any way. Those who have expertise are paid for their time and wisdom, and again, because it uses smart contracts, no one has to trust anyone else's ability to pay. And sounds like you will have a minimally functional product available by the end of the fall. Seems like you have set up some great partnerships as well. You guys have even bothered to sync up with Quantstamp, another ICO that I am pretty sold on, to do testing and validation. It's all there - this is what ICOs should be for! Needless to say, I am sold...

I will be following on Twitter joining the Telegram group to ask and read answers to questions, and ultimately, I plan on investing in this ICO myself. I think there is an airdrop as part of bitcointalk, which I definitely want to be a part of, and if there is a bounty campaign (I haven't gotten that far into the bitcointalk posts yet) I will be participating in those as well. I think this ICO just vaulted into my Top 5 ICOs of the fall!

And, as I was writing this, I just realized I might have some expertise to offer, and I am sure there are a lot of other average joes out there who do as well. And in fact, I will probably also be willing to pay for advice, so my investment in tokens (and any payments I might get) could even be used to pay for service, so this really is a utility token and not just a security which is just pretending to be a token! Looking forward to the progress of this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
Interesting project and community seems good too. All the very best dev.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
I just found out about experty and I really like the concept of this coin I'm very excited to see where this project goes Smiley good luck developers and wish you all the best!
Activity: 476
Wow nice project ! I'll follow it  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: