Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 98. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I like the idea but it's too difficult.
Activity: 22
Experty.io seems to be a great project in the making, However I will like to know the criteria to be used in rating the influencers qualified for the paid consultation. In essence, what will be the underlying strategy for evaluating potential cryptocall influencers who are qualified to be paid for due consultation?

There are no criteria for that! The idea is that everyone can share link for his paid call wherever he'd like to - his youtube channel, blog or website. And he can get paid immediately - just like sharing your phone number anyone can call you, but with Experty he needs to pay you to do so,  
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
You interested me. I love projects that have own application for a smartphone. How about bounty program? Want to participate...
copper member
Activity: 12
Nice project which am looking up to promote in my region, I am happy to come across call app project based on blockchain technology that is going to provide financial freedom to the masses. I wish founder and the general team best of luck on this innovation.
Activity: 15
I hope it's a good project. Good luck. Our expectation is great.
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
This project looks well planned and one feature : SECURITY: Refunds and protection are provided to both parties via the smart contract. No 3rd party payment processor is required. Private keys are owned by the users" stands out. For a platform to work effectively as a marketplace this feature is a must and it has been included here."
As a software coder for forex bots I can see very myself utilising the platform to further reach out to more potential contracts. Wow! I am amazed its happening.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Join the revolution
Love this project, The video is very intresting!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The project looks promising, a good idea, a great team. Success in development!
Activity: 2
Experty.io seems to be a great project in the making, However I will like to know the criteria to be used in rating the influencers qualified for the paid consultation. In essence, what will be the underlying strategy for evaluating potential cryptocall influencers who are qualified to be paid for due consultation?
Activity: 288
Merit: 10
I really think that requesting users to post something on the ANN page will result in a lot of spam and can lead to thread being deleted. It's a big risk.
No one can write something really constructive and smart when members are in a rush to join this airdrop. We need time to do a good research and then to think on something good enough to write.
Good luck with your project anyway guys!

Thanks for your honest opinion. I think it's temporary. In some cases, people write honest reviews on the project. I saw some good feedback on the project here.

I hope after it ends, we will have even more constructive discussion here.

Activity: 574
Merit: 267
Very Good project. This is a good idea to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency, because at least 90% of worlwide population still doesn't knows what is a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 32
Well structured Team.. I will like to be part of this project
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
The website for Experty is very informative and I've spent some time to try and understand the concept of Experty. It has a fairly high chance to succeed with commitment with a good vision on the project. I love the concept and glad I can participate in the airdrop. Best wishes to Experty and hope you guys succeed!
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
the team looks very solid and professional, the project is ambitious a good thing for us who participate in aidrop it will have to be solid and went to the end because projects in the world of crypto they have 10 a day! force to you I wish you the best.
PS: If you want to touch a maximun person it is good to translate it into several languages.
Activity: 22
Everybody who wants participate in your airdrop says only compliments. I wanna join to it too & think your project has fine chances if you'll manage to fulfill all you plans. But I wanna be sincere & gotta tell the one thing which disappointed me. It's all 'bout sound quality of your first clip. As far as I can see it was made at a very crowded place full of noise. So for people like me whose mother tongue isn't English it's very hard to understand what people talk' bout in the clip. Hope U'll understand me. Smiley
With best wishes

Hi, thanks a lot for the feedback!

Mentioned video is an interview on a conference - there were indeed plenty of people hence the noise in the background.
Please check these materials for better quaility:
Explainer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJoDr6ax5gI
We speaking about the project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_wK7-_RASI
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Your video is very comprehensive. It shows that you know what you are doing with the use of blockchain.

Am sure the team can deliver.
I wish you the best.
Activity: 2
Hi, joined the airdrop. Hopefully your project will succeed
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
Wow, interesting, i hope i recieve your airdrops, and the project will have future. You have a good team developers, so much people)
if you work well on the project, then all your plans will be realized.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
This does sound interesting, and some nice partners as well... which always helps to give investors confidence in the project. There are a lot of scam ICOs around these days, and until regulation kicks in it is a good decision to highlight partnerships to demonstrate legitimacy.
Activity: 28
 Cool  Se ve un proyecto estable y se nota que su equipo es profesional y comprometido.
Suerte y con todo con esta ICO.  Me parece excelente la relacion entre llamadas y blockchain...    Cool
Pages:
Jump to: