Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 97. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I think it would be cool AND would create a lot of buzz if you teamed up with several high profile celebrities to sell their time! Shocked
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
great idea to put an expert at the other end of a simple phone call Wink what is the process to be an "expert", is there a check to avoid scams? you need to be sure about their expertise to have a satisfied customer
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Open your free international paid hotline in seconds. It is cool
Activity: 12
The project looks way better built and professional then most of the ICOs on the market right now. Good job on this and keep it up with the expectations.
Activity: 19
Brilliant platform backed by blockchain ecosystem to get involves and invest together..great news for crypto believers.
Activity: 288
Merit: 10
Its interesting. As I understand every expert wii have some "quality rank" and the cost of its consultation will depends on it? Or experts will be able to chose the price of their consylts themselves? An I have also the question about what to do if one of sides is unsatisfied or there is some dispute between them?

You will get ratings of each person and when you are not happy then refunds will be managed by the smart contract based on rules agreed before the call. 

We are working on making this as simple and useful as possible.

Activity: 42
Great project with interesting concept..i will follow.this.one.wishing you a huge success..
Activity: 13
This project is super promising! I wanna invest some.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Its interesting. As I understand every expert wii have some "quality rank" and the cost of its consultation will depends on it? Or experts will be able to chose the price of their consylts themselves? An I have also the question about what to do if one of sides is unsatisfied or there is some dispute between them?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This project sounds more than real,the road map,The team and direction of purpose are well written.I am serious ICO investor and  i will attest that this project is unique and the work done so far ,shows the seriousness of the Team.I would like to know in a more clear terms ,how can utilize my skill as a Native English speaker and local director of the foreign languages  to better my organization and our portfolio
Activity: 25
Nice to see when my opinion has a value
Activity: 84
will try My best to promote your project through internet media , is there a referal program ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Are there any competitors on the market for the planned business? Or the business model is unique?
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
I see that ideas are clearly explained and devs are trying hard to give the full information about the project,good job team,Gonna do my job in promoting it as well.With your hard work and dedications i think experty will be successful.By the way whats the target value of the token.I know that market will decide it but what how much did u see it after December 21 2017.
Activity: 30
It's a very nice idea, but do not you need a very good infrastructure to spend it? Currently there are websites that work on consulting. Collecting industry experts. And it offers services to the needy owners. The fees for those platforms are minimal. Will you compete with them?

It would be great if you do your security infrastructure well and compete with others.
Activity: 8
This is a very amazi project, I really lik the team work behind this project, am ready to invest with you guyz because this program, and I strongly recommend it to anyone bcus it has alot of potentials.
Activity: 1
Very interesting, i'll follow this project.
Activity: 58
what is like is the thoroughness of the project description, far better than most of the projects here.

i really fancy the shared economy principle, thus your project fits my taste.

What would i use it for? layers. that is something really needed, quick legal advice. another thing: for example help with purchasing some items, electronics - to many tv types, what to choose? call someone familiar with the products.

what i fear is that the prices will be too low for really qualified people to join
Activity: 23
This project is a great one and I'm happy to join it, keep it up devs.
Activity: 1
Hi All,

I think as we begin to promote this new and exciting product to the crypto community we should make it as easy for them as possible to adopt it.

For example a link on twitter that says, !5 minute call to discuss the ICO process with someone that has been there,

10 minute call to better understand basic Technical Analysis,

5 minute call to find find more airdrops,

etc etc

If Influencers promote in an easy to use way in the beginning, hopefully the endusers will lineup and adopt this as the must use application for chatting with an expert.

Im Optimistic
Pages:
Jump to: