Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 99. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 11
A star trader
Everybody who wants participate in your airdrop says only compliments. I wanna join to it too & think your project has fine chances if you'll manage to fulfill all you plans. But I wanna be sincere & gotta tell the one thing which disappointed me. It's all 'bout sound quality of your first clip. As far as I can see it was made at a very crowded place full of noise. So for people like me whose mother tongue isn't English it's very hard to understand what people talk' bout in the clip. Hope U'll understand me. Smiley
With best wishes

I feel the same way too when I first saw the clip. I think the team can change to a better one because the first impression really counts and that is why I feel that Experty has a high chance to succeed with the combined effort with airdropalert and having a wonderful and attractive website. Will be registering interest on the pre-sale and hope to see great success to the Experty! All the best!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey guy this project look interesting but i have one question. What if customer won't be satisfied with advice that was provided by advisor???
Activity: 35
I personally like the idea and ambition of this project. As an aspiring lawyer, it would be of great convenience on my part that my legal knowledge and experience be compensated on the blockchain platform. It would open doors to online legal services. But it may need legislative approval in terms of international cross border client transactions but still the idea itself could be the new market in the future for professionals like myself. Hoping for your success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Everybody who wants participate in your airdrop says only compliments. I wanna join to it too & think your project has fine chances if you'll manage to fulfill all you plans. But I wanna be sincere & gotta tell the one thing which disappointed me. It's all 'bout sound quality of your first clip. As far as I can see it was made at a very crowded place full of noise. So for people like me whose mother tongue isn't English it's very hard to understand what people talk' bout in the clip. Hope U'll understand me. Smiley
With best wishes
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
I really think that requesting users to post something on the ANN page will result in a lot of spam and can lead to thread being deleted. It's a big risk.
No one can write something really constructive and smart when members are in a rush to join this airdrop. We need time to do a good research and then to think on something good enough to write.
Good luck with your project anyway guys!
Activity: 6
Very unique platform for cryptocurrency, Since skype is the platform in which payment can be done through fiat currencies. Experty will be the first platform that works on blockchain for online calling and message sharing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Wow something that I can actually use for my profession.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Will it work worldwide or there's some geolocation limitations?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
It's nice to see that the project already have some nice partnerships in early stages of development , that's definitely will help with mass adoption.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
nice! I think it`s will be good deal!
already good dinamic, good luck You!
Activity: 46
Looked videos, but still not understand. How does it connect? via skype or own channel?
Activity: 238
"We are using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin for fair value knowledge exchange."  - I'm glad that your project can be used for the real world. At the same time I use the already created technology blockchain.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
Nice project. good luck
Activity: 392
This project is great having a good team will lead to success! Expect the Experty to the high. i hope to see this coin in the big exchange! Goodluck team
Activity: 73
Etherium Era
Airdrops king. What a spreadhsheet. Seems like a very genuine project with healthy returns.
Activity: 56
I liked the demo vidz, are you gonna implement video/chat as well, maybe to copy/paste teamview ids or have a desktop app which can do similar to teamviewer? live pictures will help in a lot of areas.
Activity: 73
I am very much exited to see this coin some big exchanges
Looks like a nice project. Good luck!
Activity: 13
it looks like you know what you are aiming for ... i think it is a good idea  if you put a menu for advisers or counselors provided by you as an addition to whom wanna participate and be part of the project  
Activity: 350
I like what you have described in detail in the topic. The video on yotube gave more insight. It remains to examine the white paper. I think I will invest my contribution(small) to the project 1.5 eth.
Activity: 62
The Whitepaper is good and the team looks serious.

I hope it will be a success !
Pages:
Jump to: