Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 100. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Interesting project. The impressive size of the team. For a long time in this business. They know what they are doing.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
This is good project, very interesting
Activity: 196
I think that this is great and interesting idea.. Idea of using people expertise to grow the network (linkedIn for block chain).
strong team with great project!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Is a great idea and a good project.
I hope in the diffusion also in Italy.

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
There is still plenty of demand in this sector, expert advice and phone consultations will always be in high demand. It took me a while to read all the relevant information and watch the videos.

I was not too sure about the purpose the token would serve but further reading cleared that up. I think it is wise to offer incentives and reward those involved in the project from an early stage. The team looks good, the project seems well planned and I see potential.

I can see this project being a success over the next few years and I may want to invest in the Pre-sale, I have to think it over. Good luck moving forward.
Activity: 131
I really like this project.
Activity: 148
Experty.io is great, I heard about other apps like Experty but they arent in block chain base. one of the best part is that while doing online course we can invoke our knowledge as well as we can earn too.  Kiss. Transfer happens automatically using cyptro currency is amazing part of experty. Experty will unite the people. Good luck all
Activity: 26
I can see utility for this project.
Most of all i see time and money saving.
For example I imagine the time i can save doing a consult in this way instead of having to go to the client in person.
Also this brings to money savings because of travel and hotels reservation you need to do going to the client.
Moreover I can see, in a future vision, a way of earning from my knowledge in a totally different way...hopefully having more time for me considerning i could do part of the work (the consult) from the place i prefer.
Another highlight of this project is that they intend to use already known socials, so it means i don't have to rebuild a contacts structure inside a new platform...that's really cool if you think about it..
So let's see how they reach their goals in the future...

Activity: 42
this project so awesome. i joined here because i thought this a good choice to invest a lot of money and make some profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
Will this be a scaleable call center solution based on Blockchain technology? How are prices calculated resp. what will it cost and how will a customer decide wether the information is worth his money?
Good Idea though, we need more projects who try to expand into different areas.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sounds great looking at that fact that one can use cryptocurrency for consultation type calls , conversation recording and so on.. I'm following up for more on This..
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Really excited about this project, it seems like a well thought out plan with experts and a community that are going to make it succeed, all the best.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Interesting project, sounds different to what is currently out there on the market, have you managed to get any well-known experts involved yet from the banking industry? Also there are a lot of investment influencers on twitter that I would like to see on the experty platform. Are any of the dev team involved in any other projects at the moment?
Activity: 21
I think this is a good starting project keep it up
Activity: 1
very interesting, i'll follow this project
Activity: 126
Lol look at the horde of newbies destroying your thread and your reputation with this. Your project looks quite serious but if I were you I would open another moderated thread and delete all the spam.
I now also noticed that most of the messages from newbies who have just a couple of posts on this forum!Suspicious of all this!
Activity: 142
I like this project
Activity: 546
I see a serious team in this project join the community, good luck Dev
Activity: 4
good team good coin
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Very nice concept idea and also innovative. I think that also the team have the skill that allow Experty to reach a huge results in middle-long tems. Now there is something like this but not with cryptocurrency.
Good luck to devs and investors Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: