Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]F0ME - DEDICATED POS - 90% AIRDROP - 16 ROUNDS - REG NOW - page 4. (Read 18812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Do you guys have a F0me wallet download?
f0me's over, you want dstra now, it's from the ashes of the f0me community fork hard style: https://discord.gg/AJpG3Bd
then join the forum and claim 10 DSTRA for being referred to discord Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Anyone wanting to sell F0me coins please send me a message
Activity: 61
Merit: 7
It's a shame it ends this way! I will keep only the good memories, I would have made nice encounters and learned many things in the discord F0me. If the distribution had gone better, it could have been a success. But the dev preferred to leave with the donations, I hope at least that he was in need and will make good use of this money!
Anybody have a legit F0me wallet?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Projects like this are shameful where Dev cheat people, but its part of an unregulated market.
So be careful and take the limited risk.

Not a new thing if Dev cheats people, this incident often happens throughout 2015 until now, I do not understand what their purpose, big risk always follow if not careful.

2015? That's a bit late my friend. Ever since people started forking BTC, scams happened on a weekly basis. Launch, instamine, hype, dump. That was how it always worked.
Do you guys have a F0me wallet download?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
I dont want the Ditka download. I want a legit F0me Wallet so i can stake my newly acquired coins.

why you want stake a dead coin?
if you buy coin on stocks.exchange, you are probably buying coin from scammer dev
he own millions useless coin and is the only one who could close fome exchange there, of course he won't do this and will keep trying to dump those coins
I dont want the Ditka download. I want a legit F0me Wallet so i can stake my newly acquired coins.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Dev Please Come Back!! We have french fries  Cheesy Please come back and start working and talking. If you ask we will send you some french fries.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Pretty much this project is worthless now.

Apart from the coinswap for dstra  Wink
What swap you mean? Fome coins can be swaped to some another or what?

I think what he mean is that F0me will be swapped into DSRTA, you can see the full detail of the swap project here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3102274
It is like the revision project of F0me as the support from the F0me community. Lets see, if it will be a real "revision" or it will be just the same like F0me. No one knows
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

What swap you mean? Fome coins can be swaped to some another or what?
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
The coins are worthless..... but you never know old dead coins sometimes come to life again 6 month later.
The long lost dev, F0me, his wallet is on every now and then. Can be seen when the network weight goes skyhigh. Normally its 500k-700k now, but once in a while its goes way up to 40-70 million.
Well unless you create a legit swap. I would rather keep my F0me coins.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Thanks. Check out our little friend.  https://coincodex.com/crypto/f0me/
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
I need the wallet download that works. Please send.
Pages:
Jump to: