Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]FantasyGold[FGC] Working Platform- Fantasy Sports & LIVE Vegas eSports- MNs - page 27. (Read 32764 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
We NOT SUPPORT THIS MINING POOL THANKS THE DFS FANTASY GOLD TEAM

https://i.imgur.com/5VYrcjS.png

http://iPool.pw/

• Zero Mining Fee - 0%
  • Servers hosted in Cloud
  • High Availability & Auto Failover with 1 Gbps Network Connection
  • Automatic payouts every hour
  • No registration required for pool

FGC will be added to ipool.pw

Code:
ccminer -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://ipool.pw:3833 -u WALLET -p c=FGC

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Activity: 46
Blockchain was made for Esports betting, I agree.  Looking forward to the Fork and seeing what the development team has in store.  I think the low market cap makes this coin even more interesting.
Activity: 24
https://i.imgur.com/5VYrcjS.png

http://iPool.pw/

• Zero Mining Fee - 0%
  • Servers hosted in Cloud
  • High Availability & Auto Failover with 1 Gbps Network Connection
  • Automatic payouts every hour
  • No registration required for pool

FGC will be added to ipool.pw

Code:
ccminer -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://ipool.pw:3833 -u WALLET -p c=FGC

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Here's a few links you might find useful:

Original DFSCoin ANN - June 17'
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dfscoin-is-now-fantasy-gold-coin-fantasy-sports-and-esports-live-2040757

DFSCoin Coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dfscoin/

DFS to Fantasy Gold Swap Twitter Jan 18'
https://twitter.com/dfscoin/status/950364577530867712?s=19

1. They have over 35k views with DFScoin. They have a history.
2. They are public figures and were very active in their thread
3. They started talking about the swap months ago
4. They made an ANN for Fantasy Gold BEFORE mining started to give everyone a chance
5. There's almost always someone from the team in Discord to answer questions
6. The swap will last for 4 weeks to give everyone a chance (even though its been talked about for months) with people ready to assist in Discord.
7. This is not an ICO
8. I know this will seem new to a lot of people. I understand, its been hiding under 1 million market cap with DFS. You probably just overlooked it. Smiley

The list goes on. This is a legit project that has proven itself over and over again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Premine + MN = SCAM! Avoid!

You obviously have absolutely no clue what you are talking about!
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
The marketcap for DFSCoin is under 1 million. In fact, the last time I checked, it was under 750k!  In my opinion, there's plenty of room for Fantasy Gold to grow.  Live eSports, Fantasy Sports, masternodes with real utility with licensed businesses such as Draft Daily. I've been watching this develop since January.

There is a lot of room to move upward, which will happen real soon!
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Premine + MN = SCAM! Avoid!

Thanks for the pointless post and not knowing what your talking about.
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Interesting project. I have not found the information about the coin - may be the price, or about the exhchanges where it will be listed. eSports and Blockchain are growing cooperating together every day. it`s great. Are you going to have any Bounty campaign or will be some sort of ICO of the project?  

DFS currently sells on Cryptopia and CoinExchange. The swap from DFS to FantasyGold will happen in the coming days. Exchanges for Fantasy Gold will be announced around the swap period. Currently we don’t have plans for a bounty program, this is not an ICO but upgrade to a new chain with masternodes.
"eSports tournaments and 1v1 contests will be hosted on the Company’s proprietary eSports platform, FGCArena.com. Fantasy Gold will hold monthly live tournament events starting in May 2018 in Las Vegas with a minimum of 300,000 expected viewers per event. Fantasy Gold Coin will be the in game currency used for tournament entries and prize pools. Live events may also include additional cash prizes provided by sponsors and from crowd sourcing.  FantasyGold has partnered with Millennial eSports to organize the events to be held at their eSports Arena in Las Vegas.  "

We definitely need some eye popping graphics around this information. Live eSports is a BIG deal.

This will be highlighted in a big way very soon. Alot of moving parts with everything right now but expect large announcements press releases and more from us and our partners over the next few days/weeks Smiley

I'd also recommend making it very clear (graphic) this is NOT an ICO. It's an upgrade to a new chain and mining starts shortly.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Interesting project. I have not found the information about the coin - may be the price, or about the exhchanges where it will be listed. eSports and Blockchain are growing cooperating together every day. it`s great. Are you going to have any Bounty campaign or will be some sort of ICO of the project? 
The marketcap for DFSCoin is under 1 million. In fact, the last time I checked, it was under 750k!  In my opinion, there's plenty of room for Fantasy Gold to grow.  Live eSports, Fantasy Sports, masternodes with real utility with licensed businesses such as Draft Daily. I've been watching this develop since January.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
FantasyGold!!
"eSports tournaments and 1v1 contests will be hosted on the Company’s proprietary eSports platform, FGCArena.com. Fantasy Gold will hold monthly live tournament events starting in May 2018 in Las Vegas with a minimum of 300,000 expected viewers per event. Fantasy Gold Coin will be the in game currency used for tournament entries and prize pools. Live events may also include additional cash prizes provided by sponsors and from crowd sourcing.  FantasyGold has partnered with Millennial eSports to organize the events to be held at their eSports Arena in Las Vegas.  "

We definitely need some eye popping graphics around this information. Live eSports is a BIG deal.

This will be highlighted in a big way very soon. Alot of moving parts with everything right now but expect large announcements press releases and more from us and our partners over the next few days/weeks Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
You have it written. "ESports tournaments and 1v1 contests will be hosted on FGCArena.com's own eSports platform." I already participated in the eSports project. This is a serious project. He was quite successful.
Reserved for Canadian translation, eh?
Activity: 357
Will be added to easypool.win for mining

Activity: 13
Waited for this for a long time  Shocked
This team and project is going to rock it.
K.
Activity: 19
Activity: 20
Cryptocurrency development and other  services----
We are  experienced in ico development also provide all services related to blockchainsuch as wallets and many more. so want to get more details then just PM me.
Pages:
Jump to: