Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 153. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Great idea with an excellent team, though the team will have to try to compete with competitors from other countries, a good idea, but a lot of competition.
For mecit is better to establish your business on a location you are strong before targetting other countries.

You are right, they will start in their own countries then if successful they can expand their project overseas. But before it happened they need to get many investors to support this project and to make all their plans come true.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Great idea with an excellent team, though the team will have to try to compete with competitors from other countries, a good idea, but a lot of competition.

It's normal now that projects will have more competitors with same features. The best thing to do is to add more features and add more promotions and bonus to attract investors to join them. Looking forward for more developments in this project.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
A team of Russian people! It directly raises the spirit for the Motherland! You fellows! We all need to support the project as much as we can. To achieve success in the international market!
This project is not only about Russia but it will be spread and known all around the world. I  think this project will grow very widely in its value and they will also attract a huge number of investors due to their promotional strategies and well-organized management team. They also have a very well written white papers which reflect their real goal which will lead them to a sure success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's hard for people to cash their currency into a digital one, but I hope that the developers will succeed. The project will work!
Yes thats right depositing and withdrawing bitcoin lately has some issues and very inconvinient lately. Maybe the investors can still find a way rectifying this issue.
High fee, stuck on transaction make us have many inconvenient and feel angry with BTC. As for me only want "Instant transaction".
Well, don't try to make an opinion that a cryptocurrency can do an instant transaction for each transaction while others online money like Paypal is not instant.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Can you please do a comparison with Basic Attention Token?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
It's hard for people to cash their currency into a digital one, but I hope that the developers will succeed. The project will work!
Yes thats right depositing and withdrawing bitcoin lately has some issues and very inconvinient lately. Maybe the investors can still find a way rectifying this issue.
High fee, stuck on transaction make us have many inconvenient and feel angry with BTC. As for me only want "Instant transaction".

We cannot blame BTC for that because of all millions of transactions to be mine every minute. Miners are not enough to do it. But if this project can do improvement from transactions then it will be good for the team.
Activity: 574
You are doing a really interesting project, do you have any generosity campaigns? I will continue to support you in your work.
Activity: 672
A team of Russian people! It directly raises the spirit for the Motherland! You fellows! We all need to support the project as much as we can. To achieve success in the international market!
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
A new project from the Russian team? Russians have rich mathematical traditions and I think therefore, a lot of ICO has recently been conducted with the participation of teams from Russia.

Thanks a lot, my friend,

In fact we are targeting international market and building international team (not only advisors) :-)
Thank you, I think if Russian people work honestly to improve the lives of all people on the planet, that's excellent. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 112
As I can see, more people are trusting and supporting the AB-Chain. Just like me, there are lots of people that also believe in the potential of this project in the field of the marketing industry. As I can view from now this project will make a big impact in the advertising industry.I hope that more people will come to engage to this, especially serious investors that is willing to invest here in AB-Chain.com. I was really looking forward to this project which is regarding Ads in Blockchain.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.
and do you have a program bounty?
This project is still in its announcement phase so I think the smart contract will be published later on. I am also looking forward to its bounty campaign so I can participate in supporting this project.
Activity: 224
hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.

There are 100m of total supply. Smart contract will be published soon (in January) AND also it will work at EtherDelta in demo mode as token.
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountycrowdsale-feb19-ab-chain-ads-in-blockchain-2186635
Wow, good news for me, the subscription company is ending, where I participate and I can participate in this project, I like it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The plan for this project is to exploit the non-availability of cryptocurrency payment method in other Ad Networks that only accept fiat and this is could be a good plan.
whatever the project is planned we hope that this project is consistent with what they want to achieve, hopefully the project is a success.
Activity: 308
I hope that developers have the opportunity to solve the problem of converting currency to digital. I wish good luck to you
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

There are 100m of total supply. Smart contract will be published soon (in January) AND also it will work at EtherDelta in demo mode as token.
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountycrowdsale-feb19-ab-chain-ads-in-blockchain-2186635
You have really clarify things for us sir you are really appreciated and i will be waiting to hear more from you or etherdelta soon after this month
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The plan for this project is to exploit the non-availability of cryptocurrency payment method in other Ad Networks that only accept fiat and this is could be a good plan.
Activity: 112
In the world we are struggling now, there are lots of strategy that can make to be successful, and of course in its own terms. People are very fund of advertising. Advertising is the great thing about this project. That AB-Chain.com is indeed has a lot of potentials to make its way to success. I was really looking forward to the continuing better performance and developments of this AB-Chain that will surely lead to a success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
it is rarely project that running for advertising by using the blockchain. how long the crowdsale phase for this project?
Activity: 294
I think it is time to invest in this platform as there is huge response Shocked from the fellow mates and ICO bench had already give 3.7 ratings these project seems hitting the moon in a rapid manner as they already had a huge experience.
Activity: 322
This seems a future revolution, concept seems so innovative as we see Ads in block chain looks completely new, it is unbelievable it is a first international block chain ADnetwork and they are too quick they already had three ADnetworks.
Jump to: