Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 157. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
A project like this partnering with different successful ICO's or just working for them putting advertiser and publishers benefits? Like all on one site for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Another project about Ads at Blockchain? What is individual different of AB Chain? And what is price of AB Chain Tokens
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hey everybody, have any bounty program at ABChain for now? I cant find out it at here? Hope some one can provide a bounty link (if have)!
Activity: 574
I see this project is seriously aimed at success, you have an excellent team of developers with great experience. I'm interested in launching Ico, has it already started? What is your starting price?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
a very interesting Project in  Advertisement Sector with an experienced team and strong partners. Are u planning to get listed in exchange services?  If yes, what is your roadmap for your exchange service?  And how about a bounty campaign ?  Smiley
Yes i agree with your statement, i also think that this is a very interesting and amazing project.
There are many advertisement and advertiser but less projects like this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I think companies convert their cryptocurrency to fiat after ICO to avoid volatility, but not sure about that. Your Ad network will accept cryptocurrency and that will save money, but companies like google and fb they have Effective ad network, so what will make those companies choose you over them? beside payment mode.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
I think the projects concept is not new to see in the forum yet it is interesting how they well explained and well detailed all of the information they want to reach to the people in this community. Would there be updates or plans for campaigns and bounties? Are the ads that will be advertise would be about cryptocurrency only or everything in social networks? I hope more people will be able to read the project of AB-Chain and that will make a strong and wide community and also it can increase the project's potential and popularity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This is a very interesting project, it seems like it will integrate a lot of ad network into one and will be using blockchain technology. What is the 3 ad network that has already established?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
a very interesting Project in  Advertisement Sector with an experienced team and strong partners. Are u planning to get listed in exchange services?  If yes, what is your roadmap for your exchange service?  And how about a bounty campaign ?  Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
This awesome been that is accepting cryptocurrency and looks like adverts will mostly target crypto-currency and it has alot of options and the platform design is simple to get through with discount over the use of their tokens..great work
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The topic of the advertising became popular recently, which features could be boasted by your platform? Wide scope is planned? Will you create android app?
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
AB-CHAIN is listed at http://icoinrating.com/ab-chain/.

You can support AB-CHAIN project through voting for it.

Good luck dev's!

Thank you dear iCOINrating!
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
AB-CHAIN is listed at http://icoinrating.com/ab-chain/.

You can support AB-CHAIN project through voting for it.

Good luck dev's!
Activity: 112
----Fan of This post!
Great job guys on this project!
We do negotiate with funds so that could also raise from big firms
ivp
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Next big deal will come soon!!!

What do you have in mind? Please tell us the details. Intrigued Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Next big deal will come soon!!!
----Fan of This post!
I like shiny happy people......AND COINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AB-CHAIN!
New Year is coming!!! Perfect year of crypto is going away, and a new shining bright year of crypto is coming!
----Fan of This post!
Happy NEW Years ab-chain...

Looks like its time to invest in you more because market is on a downtrend.

Jump to: