Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 154. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
If they get it right this will be one hell of a boom in the advertising industry. Dealing with blockchain means you are ready to measure up with their level of excellence. I hope this goes well.
Seeing how effective their advertising tool will be. How beautifully they will be able to advertise their coin - flow of a new audience and as a rule growth of coins in price will depend from it, due to investors and traders.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Only the top ten cryptocurrencies will be accepted to be used in this platform right? May i know what are the name of those ten tokens?
You can check on coinmarketcap.com . not a big deal , but mainly coins that are well known between cryptocurrency investors and are actually reliable .
BTC / ETH / XRP / BCH / ADA / LTC / NEM / STEL / IOTA and Dash
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
If they get it right this will be one hell of a boom in the advertising industry. Dealing with blockchain means you are ready to measure up with their level of excellence. I hope this goes well.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.
and do you have a program bounty?

There are 100m of total supply. Smart contract will be published soon (in January) AND also it will work at EtherDelta in demo mode as token.
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountycrowdsale-feb19-ab-chain-ads-in-blockchain-2186635
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
AB Chain mission, vision, commission and discounts all look good, Road map is pretty fine how ever we feel there shall be more opportunities to share the word AB chain by using many social channels actively that really creates a business. Hope team is working on it to make AB Chain success.
A great solution, but how will social networks cooperate with the project? The developer communicated with the commands of social networks?
Developer will soon reach out the social networking to give us the best output and also the team is working hard to have a good future i guess. Social networks will too co-operate with this project if they found this a genuine project. Good and relevant projects have a lot of importance in the cryptos world for me.
I think this is a genuine kind of platform which social networks will likely to cooperate with this project. A platform which gives convenient to people who wanted to participate with this project because they will directly accept crypto as a mode of payments which its a good idea.
I do not know if social networks will cooperate with this platform or not, but the developer should first ask social networks about it. Can there be an explanation on this issue from the developer?

ı think mostly the e-commerce owners are going to contact them first, if they offer an advertisement campaign with cheaper price and better concept then other competitors.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
AB Chain mission, vision, commission and discounts all look good, Road map is pretty fine how ever we feel there shall be more opportunities to share the word AB chain by using many social channels actively that really creates a business. Hope team is working on it to make AB Chain success.
A great solution, but how will social networks cooperate with the project? The developer communicated with the commands of social networks?
Developer will soon reach out the social networking to give us the best output and also the team is working hard to have a good future i guess. Social networks will too co-operate with this project if they found this a genuine project. Good and relevant projects have a lot of importance in the cryptos world for me.
I think this is a genuine kind of platform which social networks will likely to cooperate with this project. A platform which gives convenient to people who wanted to participate with this project because they will directly accept crypto as a mode of payments which its a good idea.
I do not know if social networks will cooperate with this platform or not, but the developer should first ask social networks about it. Can there be an explanation on this issue from the developer?
That's true, they need some approval first and show to their clients that they already have a social media partners. Well, this is still in development so we expect some changes whatever there are suggestion regarding this platform.

Well then they should get some partners asap if they want people to have confidence in them, just an ICO without making any progress doesnt look good on their part

Yes, we also think the same way, that's why we already have two dozens of publishers with our ads already Wink will announce soon all about that before the start of the main sale (Feb 19)
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It's hard for people to cash their currency into a digital one, but I hope that the developers will succeed. The project will work!
Yes thats right depositing and withdrawing bitcoin lately has some issues and very inconvinient lately. Maybe the investors can still find a way rectifying this issue.
It actually depends on the coin and the time you're actually using that coin. Most coin now are easily transferred if you're willing to pay a good Transaction fee
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
That's true, they need some approval first and show to their clients that they already have a social media partners. Well, this is still in development so we expect some changes whatever there are suggestion regarding this platform.

Well then they should get some partners asap if they want people to have confidence in them, just an ICO without making any progress doesnt look good on their part
Activity: 434
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.
and do you have a program bounty?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Thiers alot to learn from this project and 1 week is not enough to read and understand everything. Can you link your video presentation for me to picture out your project is 1 short clip.
It's a good offer. It would be really cool to watch a video presentation about the project. This will help in promoting the project in society.

Agree, a short video presentation can explain those long whitepaper in just a minute. I prefer watching the videos rather than reading a whitepaper. But in whitepaper all details about the project are listed there. So it is still need to read that.
Activity: 574
Thiers alot to learn from this project and 1 week is not enough to read and understand everything. Can you link your video presentation for me to picture out your project is 1 short clip.
It's a good offer. It would be really cool to watch a video presentation about the project. This will help in promoting the project in society.
Activity: 294
Another project has been evolve in the world of crypto currency that may bring a difference that may give satisfaction to the people around. This AB - Chain is regarding Ads in Blockchain. This project will give the different business companies around that have raised money through ICO with an Advertisement. This project is very beneficial and also, very interesting that may bring a good impact to the people. I hope that more investors will catch by this project and give them a good profit. I am looking for the success of this AB-CHAIN.com.

Me too, though the features of this project were already done by some existing project I am sure AB-Chain can still make a difference. They need to improve their promotions and advertising strategies to get more investors to participate and support their project.
Yes, they need make more some different about discount or social media campaign like: lottery, sharing, minigames,.. etc.
I absolutely agree, the team should come up with as many options for using its idea and familiarize with these options as many users as possible.
Activity: 574
Another project has been evolve in the world of crypto currency that may bring a difference that may give satisfaction to the people around. This AB - Chain is regarding Ads in Blockchain. This project will give the different business companies around that have raised money through ICO with an Advertisement. This project is very beneficial and also, very interesting that may bring a good impact to the people. I hope that more investors will catch by this project and give them a good profit. I am looking for the success of this AB-CHAIN.com.

Me too, though the features of this project were already done by some existing project I am sure AB-Chain can still make a difference. They need to improve their promotions and advertising strategies to get more investors to participate and support their project.
Yes, they need make more some different about discount or social media campaign like: lottery, sharing, minigames,.. etc.
Activity: 434
It's hard for people to cash their currency into a digital one, but I hope that the developers will succeed. The project will work!
Yes thats right depositing and withdrawing bitcoin lately has some issues and very inconvinient lately. Maybe the investors can still find a way rectifying this issue.
High fee, stuck on transaction make us have many inconvenient and feel angry with BTC. As for me only want "Instant transaction".
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
This is a great project. Im so excited to see the result of the crowdfunding that will take more than amonth.

Well, the project seems to bit fast because they are gaining more and more investors to join the crowdsale. Hopefully, this will not become a scam in the future.
Activity: 406
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Yes, this is a very well managed project which can make the promotion and advertising industry more enhanced and help people to earn through it. They also have a very well whitepaper which clearly shows that they have good concepts and strategies which they will use in the world to grow themselves this will make this a profitable project for everyone.
Activity: 602
Jump to: