Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 156. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
A new project on the blockbuster with steep partners. I hope ICO will go well and we will see how we can earn even more with this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I think the projects concept is not new to see in the forum yet it is interesting how they well explained and well detailed all of the information they want to reach to the people in this community. Would there be updates or plans for campaigns and bounties? Are the ads that will be advertise would be about cryptocurrency only or everything in social networks? I hope more people will be able to read the project of AB-Chain and that will make a strong and wide community and also it can increase the project's potential and popularity.
The concept of this project is definitely not new as it already has a lot of competitors in advertising that is well established. Some projects regarding advertisement are also migrating in blockchain ads so it's only a matter of time to know who will succeed. What will this project main features that will be different from its competitors?

You are right, there are already many existing projects with the same concepts and features. Most of them are very popular now. I am curious and I want to know what will be the advantages if we will use AB-Chain compared to other projects?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
A new project from the Russian team? Russians have rich mathematical traditions and I think therefore, a lot of ICO has recently been conducted with the participation of teams from Russia.

Thanks a lot, my friend,

In fact we are targeting international market and building international team (not only advisors) :-)

Define international though? Most projects are either highly China/Hong Kong based or EU/US based. There are very limited truly international projects any more
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Does the project have a very long ICO and you have a bounty company? I would like to join, but for such a period should be a very good reward.
Activity: 574
I see a new project. Have not you created a company in generosity yet? and do you plan to create it? And I also did not find the road map. could you help me?
Friend, pay attention to the first page, where you will find all the information you need, and a roadmap and campaign for generosity and much more. Do not thank)
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
a very interesting Project in  Advertisement Sector with an experienced team and strong partners. Are u planning to get listed in exchange services?  If yes, what is your roadmap for your exchange service?  And how about a bounty campaign ?  Smiley
i think adshare is on etherdelta but i dont know whether is officially listed there or its scam..i hope adshare can clarify that and let us know whats going on there
Activity: 294
Will this project be realized and is there any hope of seeing it in action? How does the team work and how many people are in the permanent composition of the project?
The proven records of AB we bring to you, have a look it let's you understand AB potentiality in the market. In August 2k17 ICO funding reached $1.9b adding $300m since the SEC issues it's report also got a huge team with expertise advisors bring the technology into implementation.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
I also saw some other advertising project but this one is different for their goal is to target ICO companies to use their project so that they wont lose profit by converting tokens to fiat.

Well, I think I already read somewhere here in this forum a project that is also like this. Anyway, their main goal is to get New ICO projects that will advertise to them. What will be the benefits of investors that will join here?

AB-CHAIN will contribute to community from it's business turnover - 5% of tokens will be burned with each transaction, this will be taken from from income of the company. Aaaand - AB-CHAIN is the real business with solid and strong team with proved BUSINESS experience
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I also saw some other advertising project but this one is different for their goal is to target ICO companies to use their project so that they wont lose profit by converting tokens to fiat.

Well, I think I already read somewhere here in this forum a project that is also like this. Anyway, their main goal is to get New ICO projects that will advertise to them. What will be the benefits of investors that will join here?
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
A new project from the Russian team? Russians have rich mathematical traditions and I think therefore, a lot of ICO has recently been conducted with the participation of teams from Russia.

Thanks a lot, my friend,

In fact we are targeting international market and building international team (not only advisors) :-)
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Activity: 127
Will this project be realized and is there any hope of seeing it in action? How does the team work and how many people are in the permanent composition of the project?
What is fundamentally new, you can offer?

We are sure that we have one of the best combinations at the market of the factors that will allow us to be useful to blockchain and cryptocurrency community to spread advertising paid in cryptocurrency to the classical publishers.

1) business development experience of 7+ years in the ad network market;
2) a lot of connections with traditional publishers AND ad networks - we have several preliminary arrangements with traditional publishers and networks to accept cryptocurrency with our help;
3) experienced software development team (12+ years);
4) experience in payment systems;
5) experience in high load systems;
6) experience in integration with International payment systems (Visa, MasterCard);
7) one of the best advisors at the market;

and the last BUT NOT THE LEAST:
8 ) vision how to make this project one of the brilliants of cryptocurrency community.

Answering your question directly - yes, we can offer creating successful project, not only fundraising - that will give profit to cryptocurrency community.
You guys have a very exeptional experienc based on your highlights, this project will surely be s great prospect for investors.
What a great experienced team, dev. I'm sure your project will be successful as you said before as your team has many experiences on the development experience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This is an interesting to know that this platform will directly accept crypto when someone wants to advertise their assets/products. Furthermore, its good to know that their pre-sale was successful, meaning investors really like this platform. Hence the next sale will come, I'm hoping also that there will be more investors will invest into this platform because this will help the growth of the crypto community.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I think the projects concept is not new to see in the forum yet it is interesting how they well explained and well detailed all of the information they want to reach to the people in this community. Would there be updates or plans for campaigns and bounties? Are the ads that will be advertise would be about cryptocurrency only or everything in social networks? I hope more people will be able to read the project of AB-Chain and that will make a strong and wide community and also it can increase the project's potential and popularity.
The concept of this project is definitely not new as it already has a lot of competitors in advertising that is well established. Some projects regarding advertisement are also migrating in blockchain ads so it's only a matter of time to know who will succeed. What will this project main features that will be different from its competitors?
Activity: 672
I see a new project. Have not you created a company in generosity yet? and do you plan to create it? And I also did not find the road map. could you help me?
Activity: 224
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
AB-CHAIN is listed at http://icoinrating.com/ab-chain/.

You can support AB-CHAIN project through voting for it.

Good luck dev's!

Hello dear member, Thank you for your patronage and also sharing ab-chain project. I have visited the site and if I have time later I will vote for this ICO there.
Thank you for your support.
AB-Chain project looks very promising with a great roadmap reaching all their plans and achieving, ADDS in blockchain in the crypto world seems a trending which is first international blockchain AD Network. Mission and vision of AB-chain seems it gives more opportunities for the companies, we will support this project.
Activity: 322
Another Day of ICO with ADS in block chain is really interesting, your mission to provide companies that have budget with a rapid way to publish ADS online without the need to convert to fiat is nice, road map looks pretty good.
Jump to: