Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 160. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Everyone bitcoin is going down.........buy more or take profits and invest at abchain

We think that AB-CHAIN is a good investment and will grow at least 20 times in 2018 that is not less than bitcoin growth
If you are looking for place to invest earned funds on bitcoin - welcome to the real asset AB-CHAIN
Activity: 13
Everyone bitcoin is going down.........buy more or take profits and invest at abchain

We think that AB-CHAIN is a good investment and will grow at least 20 times in 2018 that is not less than bitcoin growth

This is explosive growth!!! Btw when will you enter at the stock exchange?
Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
----Fan of This post!
ivp
Activity: 20
I heard there are serious losses on the convert of the cryptocurrency into fiat, so investors are looking for an opportunity to invest earned money in a real assets in crypto currencies bypassing conversion. It is obvious that AB-CHAIN is a great opportunity to make a similar investment in this case .
I agree, it's obvious! We need to invest in real projects working in a growing market. The advertising market for crypto currency is exactly the same.
https://ab-chain.com/storage/img/uplimgs/ab-chain-$600-billion-new-crypto-market-cap-record.jpg

$600 Billion: The New Cryptocurrency Market Cap Record

On December 18, 2017, total cryptocurrency market cap surpassed $600 billion for the first time in history.

Data demonstrates that the capitalization reached over $603 billion, passing $600 billion approximately at 11:30 UTC. After dipping below this number about 60 minutes later the $600 billion market cap was reached twice again in the following four hours.

$600 billion figure means that the capitalization has more than doubled in a month. Remind you that thirty days ago it amounted roughly to $232 billion.

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/600-billion-cryptocurrency-market-cap-sets-new-record/

I heard there are serious losses on the convert of the cryptocurrency into fiat, so investors are looking for an opportunity to invest earned money in a real assets in crypto currencies bypassing conversion. It is obvious that AB-CHAIN is a great opportunity to make a similar investment in this case .

$600 Billion: The New Cryptocurrency Market Cap Record

On December 18, 2017, total cryptocurrency market cap surpassed $600 billion for the first time in history.

Data demonstrates that the capitalization reached over $603 billion, passing $600 billion approximately at 11:30 UTC. After dipping below this number about 60 minutes later the $600 billion market cap was reached twice again in the following four hours.

$600 billion figure means that the capitalization has more than doubled in a month. Remind you that thirty days ago it amounted roughly to $232 billion.

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/600-billion-cryptocurrency-market-cap-sets-new-record/
ivp
Activity: 20
Moscow ICO conference

In November over 600 top crypto-companies from all over the world gathered in Moscow to participate in the Moscow ICO conference. Companies that have already held successful ICOs shared their experience, while those, that will soon launch Crowdfunding got a unique chance to learn from some of the best players on the market!

CEO of AB-CHAIN- Vladimir Dyakov, and one of our best advisors- Arseniy Strizhenok had a marvelous time representing the company!

Super! Was it possible to reach agreements with ICO-companies for the supply of advertising traffic through AB-CHAIN?
Moscow ICO conference

In November over 600 top crypto-companies from all over the world gathered in Moscow to participate in the Moscow ICO conference. Companies that have already held successful ICOs shared their experience, while those, that will soon launch Crowdfunding got a unique chance to learn from some of the best players on the market!

CEO of AB-CHAIN- Vladimir Dyakov, and one of our best advisors- Arseniy Strizhenok had a marvelous time representing the company!
Welcome Monday .. how is everyone doing?

Hey dinzerillo! Everything is fine, I'ld even say perfect. We are preparing the first version of token burning mechanism.
----Fan of This post!
Welcome Monday .. how is everyone doing?

AB-CHAIN one of the few projects that was not created just to collect cryptocurrency on ICO...they do real business - they are creating a working ad network before to the start of main crowdfunding round...good reason to invest, isn`t it?

Thank you! We are doing our best for our investors!
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*9hhUwujlK3TG_SeLr1AbqA.jpeg

Hey, everybody!

We are launching a new heading — Weekly Reports! Since AB-CHAIN is currently in the active development stage, we will be writing regular releases on the progress made in the last 7 days, to keep you updated on our work.

1) We are in the stage of implementing our new website where both, advertisers and publishers will be able to register their accounts.

2) We plan to release the ad-network landing page in the very near future. The code and design are already complete; presently we are testing for bugs.

3) We have already developed the AB-CHAIN widget, and it is being added by several publishers.

4) We have finalized the UI end completed front-end development of the ad slot creation process. At this moment we are proceeding with the back-end development of the ad creation page in the publisher's account.

5) Our dev team is also currently working on the transaction history and balance replenishment page, as well as the functionality that will allow to top up the balance with the ETH wallet.

We hope that you found this report useful. Stay with us on our journey, so we can watch how AB-CHAIN is progressing week by week together!
AB-CHAIN one of the few projects that was not created just to collect cryptocurrency on ICO...they do real business - they are creating a working ad network before to the start of main crowdfunding round...good reason to invest, isn`t it?

Hey, everybody!

We are launching a new heading — Weekly Reports! Since AB-CHAIN is currently in the active development stage, we will be writing regular releases on the progress made in the last 7 days, to keep you updated on our work.

1) We are in the stage of implementing our new website where both, advertisers and publishers will be able to register their accounts.

2) We plan to release the ad-network landing page in the very near future. The code and design are already complete; presently we are testing for bugs.

3) We have already developed the AB-CHAIN widget, and it is being added by several publishers.

4) We have finalized the UI end completed front-end development of the ad slot creation process. At this moment we are proceeding with the back-end development of the ad creation page in the publisher's account.

5) Our dev team is also currently working on the transaction history and balance replenishment page, as well as the functionality that will allow to top up the balance with the ETH wallet.

We hope that you found this report useful. Stay with us on our journey, so we can watch how AB-CHAIN is progressing week by week together!
Guys!..while the market is in turbulence do not forget to hedge your cryptocurrency in real assets...AB-CHAIN - advertising network of new generation...don't miss your chance to buy at lower levels!!

I saw photos in your telegram channel https://t.me/ab_chain . I wish you success!

Thank you my friend! We are doing our best for that!! Smiley)
Activity: 13
Moscow ICO conference

I saw photos in your telegram channel https://t.me/ab_chain . I wish you success!
----Fan of This post!
RUssian ICO conference ... WOW so great I wish i could go there ... anyone want to fly me to the ICO conference for free>?  Also I just signed up for your you tube web cast!

Denmark Studies Blockchain For Foreign Aid Delivery Possibilities

Denmark's newly released report studies how blockchain could be used in the distribution of foreign aid.

One of the proposals: the use of blockchain will allow Denmark citizens to send financial aid directly to those in need. According to the report, Denmark should ""consider being the first donor country to transfer aid by using cryptocurrency.""

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/denmark-government-could-tap-blockchain-for-foreign-aid-delivery-says-report/

Good news for Crypto.

Absolutely!
Activity: 68
https://ab-chain.com/storage/img/uplimgs/ab-chain-denmark-to-send-foreign-aid-using-blockchain.jpg

Denmark Studies Blockchain For Foreign Aid Delivery Possibilities

Denmark's newly released report studies how blockchain could be used in the distribution of foreign aid.

One of the proposals: the use of blockchain will allow Denmark citizens to send financial aid directly to those in need. According to the report, Denmark should ""consider being the first donor country to transfer aid by using cryptocurrency.""

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/denmark-government-could-tap-blockchain-for-foreign-aid-delivery-says-report/

Good news for Crypto.
Jump to: