Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Fedoracoin - The Community is Taking Over [MAIN] - page 28. (Read 57621 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Updated design with banner

Activity: 56
Close your fedoracoin wallet. Wait a few moments as it may take a minute to close in the background.                         

Go in to the folder

c:/users/*user*/app data/fedoracoin

Delete everything except wallet.dat
**DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat

Create a new text file in the folder.

Paste the following in the text file...

addnode=207.12.89.21

Save the file as fedoracoin.conf
*you will have to change the option when saving from "text document" to "all files"

Open the fedoracoin wallet.

Also, are you new to Fedoracoin or long time user and just having problems now?

Did you use the installer or the compressed folder for your wallet?

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hoping to see another sunrise from home!
Can't get wallet to connect or sync of course!  Any suggestions?

connections and no sync?

no connections?

wallet version?

windows/linux/mac?

No connection to network at all.

No sync.

No connections.

Wallet version 1.0.4.3-ink-beta.

Windows 7.

Thanks!

connections and no sync?

no connections?

wallet version?

windows/linux/mac?
Activity: 68
Hoping to see another sunrise from home!
TPN
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
How did it get so late, so soon?
1.000.000 TIPS for IOS wallet Smiley
*cough**cough* it is in the works *cough**cough*

*cough**cough*  working on an android game as well  *cough**cough*

Grin  Grin  Grin
I agree nice going.

Just a little heads up, I am currently speaking with someone who might make a game or 2 that use TIPS, maybe a little ahead since the site is still in the works but I just keep getting more excited about how this is going  Grin
Activity: 82

YES INDEED!!! LOVE THE ENTHUSIASM!!  Fantastic logo comps!  We definitely need you on our design/marketing team. We will cc you on that conversation.
these are fresh out of the oven, did know which color to take since some take orange and other blue, so i did both for you guys.

I can help much, helping designing new website and wallet, you can add me to the new fedora team, you can see my company website as my portfolio, www.accapellastudio.net

Love the enthusiasm, we are likely going to keep the site very similar with a few needed changes so we can move forward with other things as we do the website.
That being said.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread we should get a signature made up with the different threads for fedoracoin....

You think you could throw something nice together for that donatel99?
I can help much, helping designing new website and wallet, you can add me to the new fedora team, you can see my company website as my portfolio, www.accapellastudio.net
Loving the hat, every post shows people giving more support and it is just what we are looking for.

I am recommending to keep in contact to use the #fedoracoin IRC channel.

At the moment I am not on but I will be recommending all in this movement to keep in touch in there. I will be on a bit later today and more often as the week progresses.

KEEP IT UP

.....ps. We will be holding the vote for the logo contest that many people never got to hear the results from. well the results never happened, the Dev dissapeared so we will continue the logo contest very soon. Either today or tomorrow.
just finished the hat in 3d, dull part is over, now the logo, Cheesy

Activity: 82
which ones have the most active community atm?

Only #fedoracoin seems to be really active, the other two are for when people decide to meet to talk about either development or marketing.
People don't normally idle there.

The good news is that, unlike #fedoracoin, they are actively moderated.
Activity: 70
I will make a newer version of the logo by tomorrow, stay tuned!

Awesome! Can't wait to see it!
I will make a newer version of the logo by tomorrow, stay tuned!
We need to get the hash rate up.

Any suggestions on how we can accomplish that?

Give out bonuses in TIPS for those who hit certain block numbers or something?
Glad to see everyone coming together! As theking mentioned, we are in discussions on the various ideas via PM at the moment. Maybe we can all hop on Skype for a group chat or something once we get further along. Should we come up with a signature linking to the various TIPS threads that we can all use to raise some more awareness on what we are trying to do here?
Activity: 73
Decided I could get the ball rolling on an IRC channel - #fedoracoin-dev

Channel is public for now while everything is getting figured out, let me know if/when you think that should change and I can make it private and set a password.

Getting pretty psyched about this, I knew it was a only a matter of time before the fedoracoin community surfaced  Grin

We already have #fedoracoin, ##fedoracoin-development and ##fedoracoin-marketing on freenode.
Please note that you are not allowed to use a single pound for channels that are not the main discussion channel for a FOSS project on freenode.

Sorry about that, didn't realize that there was an existing development channel, not sure how I had missed it. I'm going to keep the channel for the time being in case there's actually a use for it at some point, but I'll make sure to change the ## and make it private.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!
Pages:
Jump to: