Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Fedoracoin - The Community is Taking Over [MAIN] - page 31. (Read 57621 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
So regarding the website, should I begin to throw some mockups together or anything? Or should we wait until we have a solid group of people to put our heads together and figure out exactly what we want/need to do?

On a side note I would still like to buy some TIPS via Paypal also if anyone is interested!

Let's get a website group together.  Theking, you, me, anyone else?  Maybe we should start a new thread for that conversation or do a group PM. I don't think we need to do a lot of planning/prep-- but a little planning will go a long way.

Don't worry about buying TIPS.  I'm happy to send you a generous bounty for your work on the site.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I think the best idea is to give this coin more exposure.
Are there any incentives we can offer to people for them to use TIPS to buy/sell goods online??
Also we should consider doing more giveaways to get this coin out again as well as faucets. Just some ideas/thoughts...

EenxmCZoMkZzqU3vAwVVmheBYKeBAnmTqe

Thank you!
So regarding the website, should I begin to throw some mockups together or anything? Or should we wait until we have a solid group of people to put our heads together and figure out exactly what we want/need to do?

The guy that made the website is still active on IRC, maybe you should start with him.

I'd love to get involved in the strategy of the web design and branding, in the mean time I have been promoting TIPS on twitter and will continue to. Follow on Twitter @FedoraCoins

Nice Twitter feed, but you need to get some more followers.

I suggest you check out Twitter feeds for altcoin-related topics (or those of other altcoins) and follow the people that follow them.
I know that sounds a bit spammy, but it's the only (free/effective) way to target people that are potentially interested.

Once you've done that and you have a decent amount, do a giveaway on Twitter for retweets so the first x people that retweet a certain tweet get a TIPS reward.
That way, you can reach the network of your network.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thanks

EZVbivtyikQdGJUSz1m1yWK2YkxpRvTzMt
Activity: 70
Just popping in to give this a little bump. Glad to see everyone coming together for TIPS!

On a side note I would still like to buy some TIPS via Paypal also if anyone is interested!
Activity: 6
TIPS please!

ETLoUZLz6Uu1sQTZhNihUL7Taq5aGHNw4N
hsz
Activity: 336
I like this coin!
 EUmD9oPAqRoaxfTRqW6W4p17KFDh6Tonku
thanks!
This is fantastic!  I was away for a few days and I'm just checking the discussion boards now. Starting a new discussion board was an AMAZING IDEA!

I'd love to contribute bounties to any and all of these initiatives.  Just let me know where to send them.

A new website is essential.  It needs to tell the visitor... "we at FedoraCoin are not F-ing crazy!" The current website looks okay but the content is just strange.  It also notes at the top of the page that it hasn't been updated in weeks. Not great. 

I'd love to get involved in the strategy of the web design and branding, in the mean time I have been promoting TIPS on twitter and will continue to. Follow on Twitter @FedoraCoins

I'll go ahead and set up a Facebook page too.

Great job. Excellent initiative!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

EaG7mkzySWHueDnWtteE44f9o8uf1DRhGg

thanks
Activity: 56
People buying coins at this price are going to be very happy IMO.

This movement will be great for the currency and with the payment platform rolling out I have no problem projecting 10 LTC satoshis for TIPS as a minimum for the coin to stabilize at. With a bit more help from the community we will make this a truly widespread crypto-currency.

NEVER AGAIN will a TIP mean 15% added to your bill.  Tongue

But if I am correct you could easily make 15% added to your wallet  Grin

Go TIPS Go Fedoracoin Go Community!
I see your replies, just pretend I have not been back online yet, get some more and I will do the giveaway in a few hours.  Grin

I am just online to say that as of now my movement to help TIPS in the right direction is 100% supported by the withfedoraco.in development team.
They are busy with many of their own projects but with their help we have a chance at getting the domain name under our power for starters, and to make things better they have even offered some development help for the faucet.

It is safe to say that this is gaining ground  Grin

Support is building.

Community is coming together.

ALSO a heads up that I will be going forward to find a winner of the Fedoracoin Logo contest so keep your eyes peeled for the vote that will be coming up either today or tomorow.

*Bear with me I have a full time job  Tongue
Activity: 350
How about adding TIPS to a ripple gateway.
So far I have only seen NXT doing it succesfully with peercover may be we should talk with peercover to see if they can set up one for TIPS.

Ripple is not that popular now, but I think its only a matter of time for it to get more attention.
We could be prepared for the future.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Right I shall kick this off then !

Maybe write what Fedoracoin (TIPS) is all about, How It Functions, Security, Transaction Time and what it and the Logo resembles etc...

Write up an Article about Fedoracoin (TIPS)

Explain what Tipping with TIPS is, where Tipping started & also about the Fedora Hat for e.g That was a mighty fine job, here's a tip, I tip my fedora to you fine sir. Tongue

Or write an e-book about the two for exchange for TIPS.

COMPETITIONS where e-books are submitted & a lucky winner out of them will be Tipped.

INCENTIVE to people who bring others to Fedoracoin whether it be to Mine TIPS, or Tip TIPS Wink

Try to get into contact with the Dev (invisibel) by all means possible for e.g Bitcointalk Forums, any other Forum Website, e-mail, Work or Phone.

IF NOTHING OR NO RESPONSE,
Start talking to other Dev's interested in the coin or interested in working on it for & with the Community.

TIPS on Cryptsy for BTC since Coined up got rid of TIPS/BTC for some mysterious reason and now only have TIPS/LTC & TIPS/DOGE

Talk to Pool Owners about Server Capabilities, People wanting to start a Fedoracoin Pool & Maintain it

Talk up Fedoracoin to as many people as possible about TIPS and the whole tipping thing, you never know who might be interested or take a gamble with it & INVEST BIG.

More Faucets for the people who don't mine & only web click for TIPS or for the people who want to be tipped with TIPS.

Propose to Businesses about using TIPS, TIPS earned from in-store and online Cash/Debit Purchases, then you can use your earned TIPS to cash out online or exchange for in-store or online Products/Services

More ideas will come to mind soon but for now that's what I got.

I Believe In This Coin !

ELEztEHvzxJT3ykmjo8Gmm8qfDn1ZgXBkf
Activity: 448
Glad to see the thread moving up. Good luck to everyone here.

Involvement of many people makes anything gets its deserved success.

Smartness + Hard work will never go down.

I'm with you all.

anyone know who runs http://core.fedoracoin.net/ ?

It uses the coins domain name so maybe they have some information about how we could use that domain???

invisibel runs it.
It is time for me to call it a night.... for the most part anyway.

When I get back on here tomorrow I will give away 250,000 TIPS to 1 lucky winner per 10 posts.

Conditions: this thread must have posts from at least 10 different users giving suggestions that compliment or add to any of our upcoming ideas.

If this condition is met I will have a draw for a 1 lucky winner of 250,000 TIPS per 10 peoples posts up to 500,00 TIPS.

This means if 10 or more people post suggestions and their TIPS address of course I will have 1 draw.
If over 20 people post I will have 2 draws.

ADDED TO THREAD!!
anyone know who runs http://core.fedoracoin.net/ ?

It uses the coins domain name so maybe they have some information about how we could use that domain???
Luckyminers I have dealt with myself, it's small but not too bad of a pool if I might say, though the best while it existed was Multipool.us

I may have to throw my hash power at them. Have been with notnull from the start and would be a shame to switch. Maybe the coins recent activity will get some more people hashing there  Smiley
At this point I guess we have to continue getting interest back in the coin and the pools will push for more miners as it will be more profitable for them, which is what I assume most of them have the pools for.

If anyone has contact with the pool operators maybe get them to give me a shout and I will see if we can get a promotion together to get more miners. They are out there, we just have to get them to stick to fedora instead of jumping, as I too have been guilty of. I cannot give full hash power at the coin as I do not have full say in my machines but all the power that is mine is at Fedoracoin.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Luckyminers I have dealt with myself, it's small but not too bad of a pool if I might say, though the best while it existed was Multipool.us
Pages:
Jump to: