Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Fedoracoin - The Community is Taking Over [MAIN] - page 32. (Read 57621 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have added the link to the block explorer to the thread, it was on the main but might as well be here in the community takeover  Tongue

Also, has anyone had any experience with any of the mentioned pools above? We would love to hear from you.
The coin is fine at the moment.

Notnull is finding many of the blocks but not all of them. They do have the majority of network hash power at the moment.

Maybe we can work on getting that spread out a bit? Is there another reliable Fedoracoin pool at the moment?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
it rotnull pool forking the coin? seems like they keep finding all the blocks. is the coin fine right now?
Awsome Nthused, it looks like it is new as well.

Who is Nate Shoffner? Looks like the guy who put it up but who is he? or is this a name I should know ;P
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Here is another Fedoracoin (TIPS) Faucet not listed Smiley

http://tipofthefedora.com/
how many coins are in circulation right now?

According to coinmarket cap here http://coinmarketcap.com

The current total supply is 71,936,151,845
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
how many coins are in circulation right now?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Another few Fedoracoin Faucets would be good  Grin
added, if you have any more links or things to add to this thread let me know.

ALSO

Lets go people show your support for this coin.

For businesses might I recommend trying out the pay with Fedoracoin system  http://pay.withfedoraco.in/
I have updated the thread to be a bit easier to use and include all the wallets and current games.
Will be adding the links to the different reddit thread and other communities as wel.
I thought the coin is dead.
I loved fedora coin and stopped mining since Invisibel went invisible.

Back to mining then.Smiley

Again glad to hear we have another 1 back.
The community is taking the reigns with some big plans in the works.

Once things are a bit more on track I also have an idea I will run by the community that I believe could get crypto-currecnies in the hands of everyone  Wink But that will come in time.

Be active Fedorians

Help us get the coin back on track. It is a great coin going great places  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I thought the coin is dead.
I loved fedora coin and stopped mining since Invisibel went invisible.

Back to mining then.Smiley
Really like the new and improved direction Fedoracoin is taking. Congrats to all involved.
Back mining this coin! See if I can't start tipping folks here for their contributions soon.

Glad to here we are giving some faith back in this coin.
It isn't going to happen instantly as a group we will have to figure a lot out and we will need a lot of help from the community but we can spread this coin the way it is meant to be spread.

BTW folks, network hashrate is consistently higher on average today sine yesterday and beyond, just a little something I have noticed  Grin
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Really like the new and improved direction Fedoracoin is taking. Congrats to all involved.
Back mining this coin! See if I can't start tipping folks here for their contributions soon.
I have reported the post and hopefully it will be removed
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just throwing it out there not a problem, we will utilize the skills people have in the community instead of forcing people to learn new ones.
That way we can spread the coin that way as well.
Do keep an ear out though if someone is doing something similar Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hmm ok, i have to experience with presentations myself....i just had a quick look into power-point and it don't seem too complicated, however if i were you.. i would pick someone with some actual experience in that area, if you want it done quickly and professionally, as although i may be able to pull it off, i couldn't guarantee it will be of a standard i would want it to be at..let alone you or anyone else. Sorry if this isnt helping much, but i would rather see it done properly....However, if you cant find anyone at all, i will give it a shot.
I have been in contact with st0ned we threw some things around just at the moment I want to get the domain and hosting before I see what he can do web design wise, I am alright with web design as long as I have a CMS :p can do some custom things if I have the time to work at it but no professional so he will likely be a big help in this area.

As far as your android game idea, I love it and totally understand the time it can take to do something when it isn't what you do. I think it will be a great start to getting the coin out there.

If you are at all interested in presentations and things one thing I am going to shoot for to be released quickly at launch is the idea of a presentation explaining TIPS, tipping, and cryptocurrency.

Even just a powerpoint or if you know someone who could do one, be willing to at least put up part of the bounty I have posted for part work.

Basically I want a presentation that is wicked awsome professional that can be on the main page and be sold for TIPS. Kind of like an online course for crypto currency but with the TIPS spin. Any proceeds will help the coin and go towards giveaways.
Pages:
Jump to: