Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIND] FindCoin | Update Wallet If You Haven't! | Community Anti-Scam Token - page 3. (Read 126371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
In other news, the Digital Credits dev has announced that he's leaving the internet and will no longer be burning altcoins.

He originally said that he wanted to stop burning coins because it was hurting the price of DGCS,
but then he came back and pretended that it was because of an attack.

while Barr dev continues to troll and manipulate the truth. making gratuitously overinflated statements designed to further his own vendetta/feud.
Digital Credits dev has stated he is taking a break and not "leaving the internet"

Every coin we target for burn is getting attacked. For DGCS it means we are getting out of the burning business and going to refocus on something else. What that is I don't know yet. I'm gonna take a few off this project and take a much needed break from the internet. After that, with suggestions from the community, we will regroup into something different.

--

heres' just another quote to take with a grain of salt.
So if someone offers you BSC at YoBit, remember that they probably just bought it for 80% less than the current market rate because it can't be withdrawn.

spread on c-cex  205 -399,
spread on yobit 66 -201.

catching dumps on yobit  is ~ 80% less than buying on c-cex . fair comparison ? at least it shows runpaint can math Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
In other news, the Digital Credits dev has announced that he's leaving the internet and will no longer be burning altcoins.

He originally said that he wanted to stop burning coins because it was hurting the price of DGCS,
but then he came back and pretended that it was because of an attack.

We have been holding around 100 sats for the last two months. That is with distributing over 2 million through our burns. Yest i really want to see the price go up so we need to ask all your holders a few questions.

1. What do you thing of PoB, do you like it or do your think it should go away? If so, why and what should replace it?

hey guys, what do you think? As I have stated many times in the past I'm not a DEV. I pay a team to keep everything updated and to make changes to DGCS. I'm feeling like we need a major change to keep our price going up. This is not going to be a small expense to me so i would like to get it right. I really do want and need your feedback, please give it.  

February burn canceled due to attack on the block chain.

Every coin we target for burn is getting attacked. For DGCS it means we are getting out of the burning business and going to refocus on something else. What that is I don't know yet. I'm gonna take a few off this project and take a much needed break from the internet. After that, with suggestions from the community, we will regroup into something different.
legendary
hmm, yes. but what about the bits you havent updated ? or are you going to continue to post irrelevant material ?

The fact that I've just proven you a shameless liar is the single most relevant thing in this conversation.

but wait, the ANN still isn't updated......
you're the shameless liar Cheesy
lol not really, your being consistently wrong doesn't necessarily make you a liar.

i guess i win !! happy birthday to me !!
woooot

i can't believe you keep harping on about some figures that you have updated, i told you they werent' relevant lol.
but noooo, you'd rather focus on those and accuse me of being a liar.

Burn Period #2-B, January 1 to January 30, 2016:

- - To Be Decided

—————————————————————————–

please tell me why you believe that Intrinsin did not get his swap data from the exchange,
and i will tell you why i do.

BTCPoolExchange reported 324,689.

intristin reported 714,348, and then he reported 449,479, and that is still what he's reporting.

I have included multiple links, multiple times, to prove all these statements. 

You have ignored the facts and you continue to talk nonsense.

lol around we go back in circles.

first point.
intrinsin reported a figure that was reported to him by btcpool.
you deny this, and say he did not get it from btcpool.

please prove where he got the figure from.
not one of your previous links does anything to suggest that intrinsin reported anything other than figures supplied to him by btcpool.

at worst, they suggest that intrinsin has not updated the actual figures.

second point,
your Ann is not uptodate,
pointing which bits are now uptodate (because i pointed it out to you) is not relevant to how uptodate other sections are not.

me first

1. intrinsin reported figures given to him from btcpool

No, he didn't.  You keep saying that, so you must believe it.  But you haven't explained why you believe that.

perhaps you can explain first why you believe he didn't?
please prove where these figures came from.

barr_official replies

From the owner of BTCPoolExchange, which I just quoted again in my last post.

I won't quote him again, since you're either a troll or you can't read.

hmm, yes. but what about the bits you havent updated ? or are you going to continue to post irrelevant material ?

The fact that I've just proven you a shameless liar is the single most relevant thing in this conversation.
legendary

please. i mentioned that your ann and website are not up to date some time ago.
you havent' updated them.
thank you.

you could have updated them since that post.. idk

but if you havent, please up date them.

edit. ok, you havent updated your ANN, which means you are obviously calling me a liar for something that is true? what does that make you?

then from ANN OP (which seems updated since my last perusal?)

BARR – 230,356 coins burned out of 993,343 in circulation  = 23% (self-burned BARR, sent back to the burnfund)

thank you.

you could have updated them since that post.. idk

edit. ok, you havent updated your ANN, which means you are obviously calling me a liar for something that is true? what does that make you?

BARR – 230,356 coins burned out of 993,343 in circulation  = 23% (self-burned BARR, sent back to the burnfund)
legendary

intristin reported 714,348, and then he reported 449,479, and that is still what he's reporting.

You posted a figure from our ANN on February 4th, and then you came here today to say it hasn't been updated.
But the current figure is different from what you quoted on February 4th.
That proves that it has been updated.
It also proves that your statement was not only false, but easily verifiable as false to anyone who was trying to be honest.

in the OP
BARR – 230,356 coins burned out of 780,856 in circulation  = 29% (self-burned BARR, sent back to the burnfund)

And it was never a relevant point anyway, because the figures were always up-to-date where people could find them through links in the same ANN.
It also had nothing to do with intristin's false figures that were not out-of-date, but simply fake figures that were never accurate at any time.

lol around we go back in circles.

first point.
intrinsin reported a figure that was reported to him by btcpool.
you deny this, and say he did not get it from btcpool.

please prove where he got the figure from.
not one of your previous links does anything to suggest that intrinsin reported anything other than figures supplied to him by btcpool.

at worst, they suggest that intrinsin has not updated the actual figures.

second point,
your Ann is not uptodate,
pointing which bits are now uptodate (because i pointed it out to you) is not relevant to how uptodate other sections are not.

You kind of look like a big time-wasting liar and troll right about now.

You posted a figure from our ANN on February 4th, and then you came here today to say it hasn't been updated.
But the current figure is different from what you quoted on February 4th.
That proves that it has been updated.
It also proves that your statement was not only false, but easily verifiable as false to anyone who was trying to be honest.

in the OP
BARR – 230,356 coins burned out of 780,856 in circulation  = 29% (self-burned BARR, sent back to the burnfund)

And it was never a relevant point anyway, because the figures were always up-to-date where people could find them through links in the same ANN.
It also had nothing to do with intristin's false figures that were not out-of-date, but simply fake figures that were never accurate at any time.

legendary
and you have alienated them to the extent they don't give a fig what you keep saying

They obviously do, since the owner of BTCPoolExchange replied to me, and then said he would solve the problems,
and then the guy who runs the block explorer replied to me, and he re-synced the block explorer because of what I was saying.

But you've already seen all of that, so you're either a troll or you can't read.

hmm. and since then? even intrinsin replied to you before he gave up.
i dont see anyone else giving a rat's arse what happens here.

you've insinuated mad integrity issues against me.

Did I show up in your ANN to do that, or was it only in direct response to your posts in which you showed that you're either a troll or you can't read?

lol.
he made me do it!! he was on MY thread!!
good work.

and there you go again impugning my good person. shame on you.
my posts were neither troll nor showed evidence that i could not read. such a false dichotomy.

That's a lie.  Are you lying on purpose, or only out of ignorance?

In other words, you're either a troll or you can't read.

it's not a lie. neither are fully up to date with your swap process, or at least they were not when i posted that previously, you could have updated them since that post.. idk

edit. don't ever tell me i don't do anything for you. from yr ANN, you can work out yr own website. there's proably more on your ANN as well, but this is the simple obvious after spending 1 minute looking at it.

Burn Period #2-B, January 1 to January 30, 2016:

- - To Be Decided

————————————————————————

you could also update the list in post #4 too.
legendary

No, he didn't.  You keep saying that, so you must believe it.  But you haven't explained why you believe that.

you fucking what?
can you explain how you deny it in the first quote,
then present it as previous evidence in the second?

edit
hmm. i'm hoping you were just confused by my question. gosh i'm hope i'm not being too forgiving here, everytime i look at those two above quotes juxtaposed my mind collapses.
 - IS THIS ALL A TRICK ? ARE YOU PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH ME !!?!?!?!?

another alternative is that you cherrypicked that implied question for some strange personally subjective reason because it fit your narrative of this ongoing discussion.

to be more clear

Where did Intrinsin get these figures from if not btcpool?

and you have alienated them to the extent they don't give a fig what you keep saying

They obviously do, since the owner of BTCPoolExchange replied to me, and then said he would solve the problems,
and then the guy who runs the block explorer replied to me, and he re-synced the block explorer because of what I was saying.

But you've already seen all of that, so you're either a troll or you can't read.

you've insinuated mad integrity issues against me.

Did I show up in your ANN to do that, or was it only in direct response to your posts in which you showed that you're either a troll or you can't read?

That's a lie.  Are you lying on purpose, or only out of ignorance?

In other words, you're either a troll or you can't read.
legendary

No, he didn't.  You keep saying that, so you must believe it.  But you haven't explained why you believe that.

you can go first seeing as how you've been making this claim for the longest, then i will Cheesy

I have repeatedly quoted their figures, and I have repeatedly explained it to you.

You keep saying they reported something different, and that the problem is me, but you are mistaken.

It is very simple, and very clear.  It has nothing to do with the blockchain.

have a look at the blockchain now, tkexplorer (or whatever it's called) is back to a different figure again.

the problem is you,
because you never appreciated anything else they have said (being fixated on your own belief)
and you have alienated them to the extent they don't give a fig what you keep saying,

so it's just down to us trolls now.
no-one else seems to care Smiley

how long have you been a dev? and how many "fights" have you gotten into?

But shutting up about the truth when someone threatens you is called "dealing with terrorists", and it's a policy that allows the worst people to win.

as opposed to apologising and admitting mistakes. lol
you've insinuated mad integrity issues against me. what happened to those? because i can take those as threats i am obviously required to continue this discussion because otherwise according to some made up theories of online discussions, you're a terrorist and cannot be allowed to win.

well done for pointing it out in the first place,
i hope you're giving me full credit for pointing out how your ANN and site were not up to date .. have you fixed them yet?
thank you.

No, he didn't.  You keep saying that, so you must believe it.  But you haven't explained why you believe that.

Were you on a conference call with intristin and BTCPool when they gave him those figures?  
What about the 700,000, did they tell him that?  And then they called both of you back and reported 449,000?

BTCPool reported 324,689.4 on this thread, and they have never reported a different figure:

DGCSBurn   FindCoin   99999.8   a86a6983ada8afa364d1a054a235bef4efd4b8530e52069a853e17bf26d281eb   2016-01-30 03:24:21.880   FVCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcBdXmn
DGCSBurn   FindCoin   99999.8   daccba3587afecb7b1c6bf4f327a5522ec57847ff42b2f0e715792c9769229cc   2016-01-30 03:25:11.893   FVCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcBdXmn
DGCSBurn   FindCoin   124689.8   pending...   2016-01-30 03:26:11.890   FVCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcBdXmn

I have repeatedly quoted their figures, and I have repeatedly explained it to you.

You keep saying they reported something different, and that the problem is me, but you are mistaken.

It is very simple, and very clear.  It has nothing to do with the blockchain.

Well the BanxShares people have been threatening me since before BARR existed.

Apparently people don't like it when someone points out discrepancies in their handling of publicly traded funds.

They tried to intimidate me, dox me, badger me, and smear me.  Just like intristin.  

But shutting up about the truth when someone threatens you is called "dealing with terrorists", and it's a policy that allows the worst people to win.

i hope you're giving me full credit for pointing out how your ANN and site were not up to date .. have you fixed them yet?

edit edit.
well you've updated to a point, but not fully. i hope you don't expect me to keep nagging you do you?

Our ANN never had made-up figures in the first place.  We always have proof of what we claim.

You pointed out that our figures weren't current on a certain part of the internet.
But they were correct when they were posted, and they were always available in real-time.
And when you pointed out somewhere that it needed to be updated, we updated it.

On the other hand, what happened when it was pointed out that intristin's figures weren't correct, were never correct, and could never have possibly been correct?
He ignored it, didn't change anything, and actually deleted any mention of the correct information from his ANN.

Thank you for pointing out the glaring difference in how an honest project operates.
legendary
i was impressed in the other thread how you manage to actually have a serious conversation with only minor levels of troll,
in light of this, i will tell you one last time what seems patently obvious.

2. the blockchain was fucked up, and quite plausibly this has something to do with btcpools misreporting of figures.
 - although tbh i would assume thad their record keeping should be better than that, but i have no idea of how they got that figure.
3. the figures are obviously wrong and no-one cares to communicate with you.
4. yes intrinsin should update the figures.

at this point it's number 3. that you should look at closely

neither btcpool nor intrinsin cares to communicate with you. you. you. you.
you can troll the same question again and again and it won't make them more likely to care.

i know intrinsin had his moment of being a dick too, but you're much better at it and he gave up first. lol

if you really want answers you'd probably have more luck asking without being such a troll.

edit.

edit edit.
well you've updated to a point, but not fully. i hope you don't expect me to keep nagging you do you?
you know that the real burn amount was the amount on the explorer, and that the figure you continute to quote is an old incorrect value.

I know it's incorrect, I'm the only one who pointed out that it was incorrect.

But it's not "an old incorrect value" because it was never correct at any time and never claimed by anyone other than intristin.

And it's not old at all because it's still the amount intristin is claiming to have burned.

If you click where I quoted him, you can see that it's still the official figure used in the DGCS ANN, not only there but also in Page 1 of the ANN, as well as http://dcredits.com/pob/

And if you click this quote, you can see that he originally claimed "714,348 FIND coins have been burned and 178,587 new Digital Credits have been released into the world."

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13731594

No block explorer has ever shown 714,348, no block explorer has ever shown 449,479, and the exchange has never claimed either of those figures.

So yes, I know intristin's claims are false, as you say.  The question is where he got the figures, why he has never yet given any actual accurate figures, and whether that amount of DGCS was actually released, as he claims, in exchange for coins that we know were not burned.

So, for FindCoin holders, and for people who burned their FindCoins for DGCS, I think it's relevant to know that the current official DGCS claims are not accurate.
legendary
you know that the real burn amount was the amount on the explorer, and that the figure you continute to quote is an old incorrect value.
you know that the questions you keep asking are also pure troll and not relevant.

if you dont' bother moving on with more recent information no-one is going to answer your repetitive trolling.
The January Burn has ended. 449,479 FIND coins have been burned and 112,369 new Digital Credits have been released into the world.

Where is the slightest bit of evidence that 449,479 FIND were burned?

BTCPoolExchange says they only burned 324,689.4, and intristin says burns don't count unless they go through BTCPoolExchange.

Of course he burned 100 FIND from his own address and is including those in the total even though they didn't go through BTCPoolExchange, but where are the other 124,689.8?

He's claiming to use Proof of Burn, and all I'm asking is for the Proof.  It should be easy to answer.

this has been discussed above,
please rephrase your question and use prior information that you are aware of.

ie stop trolling the same ignorant question when there is obvious information in the thread you're deliberately ignoring.

I'm honestly not seeing the answer anywhere.

I went back to the last page, hit ctrl+F, and typed 449.

Nobody ever showed that 449,479 were burned. 
The exchange says they burned 324,689.4, one block explorer said 324,789.4, the other block explorer said 124,789.8.
Only intristin said 449,479, but he hasn't shown where that figure came from.
I offered an explanation, but you said "anything he might have reported is NOT from his own figures/calculations."

Is that the information you meant?  When I asked where the claimed total number of burned coins came from, and you said "not from intristin"?

Is that the definition of Proof of Burn?  When someone says they've proven to have burned coins, and you ask where the proof is, and they say "how should I know?"

legendary
The January Burn has ended. 449,479 FIND coins have been burned and 112,369 new Digital Credits have been released into the world.

BTCPoolExchange says they only burned 324,689.4, and intristin says burns don't count unless they go through BTCPoolExchange.

Of course he burned 100 FIND from his own address and is including those in the total even though they didn't go through BTCPoolExchange, but where are the other 124,689.8?

He's claiming to use Proof of Burn, and all I'm asking is for the Proof.  It should be easy to answer.

this has been discussed above,
please rephrase your question and use prior information that you are aware of.

ie stop trolling the same ignorant question when there is obvious information in the thread you're deliberately ignoring.

He's claiming to use Proof of Burn, and all I'm asking is for the Proof.  It should be easy to answer.
Pages:
Jump to: