Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIND] FindCoin | Update Wallet If You Haven't! | Community Anti-Scam Token - page 4. (Read 126371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

You do seem un-healthily obsessed :/
I imagine you'll be continuing the feud with further made up stories and undeserved personal attacks until you die .. telling your Grandchildren about the great shit coin swap feud of 2016 ..

Are you talking to yourself?

I'm here to talk about FindCoins.  You're here to talk about me, and you're following me around to 4 other topics as well as starting new topics about me.

lol. out of a great long post about Find coin, you cherry pick one paragraph. good job.
although here in this thread, talking about you is talking about findcoins.

do you ever wonder why troll so hard?

do you even notice that you totally gloss over that you were obsessing and indulging in personal attacks over what seemed so important 4 posts ago because the answer is so obvious?

If you're really here to talk about Find coins, then come along.. talk about Find coins please.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

I imagine you'll be continuing the feud with further made up stories and undeserved personal attacks until you die .. telling your Grandchildren about the great shit coin swap feud of 2016 ..

Are you talking to yourself?

I'm here to talk about FindCoins.  You're here to talk about me, and you're following me around to 4 other topics as well as starting new topics about me.

Activity: 910
no idea as to whether your coins are still valid,
i know not whether there have been any blockchain shenanigans to disrupt them.

but yobit is an exchange for FIND.

have a look on http://findcoin.dcredits.com/index.php
to see what it reports for your address

.edit
also see this post with a copy of the chain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13676416

Thank you for reply . i download all contents of the blockchain , the wallet is fully synchronized
But i got wrong date and unconfirmed FIND
FjSY1eeCj96thdWao3q3otMMi7UzDe5NvQ

I lost 19000 FIND
Any solution
thanks

This is the last transaction
Date: 12/2/2014 10:26
To: FjSY1eeCj96thdWao3q3otMMi7UzDe5NvQ (own address, label:)
Credit: 19000.00 FIND
Net amount: +19000.00 FIND
Transaction ID: e160b050b9891eac743b6c105ff1e81637626dfd33b732ce65abdc155882207a

is those coin lost
it seems no one willing to answer
thanks
legendary
what seems to be the case.
intrinsin doesnt handle the swap, nor the funds, so he has nothing to do with it other than reporting figures from the exchange.

He tests the burn address from his own wallet rather than the exchange doing it, they take his word, he tells them when to burn the coins (instead of burning them as they come in), he tells them when to extend the exchange period because he bought more coins.

And he still holds 194 million coins from the premine.  
So he does handle the funds.

he doesnt handle the actual swap funds. only the premine.
the exchange handles the swap and burn. apparently to the parameters he defines.

the important part is, he didnt burn the coins. the exchange did.

digital credits dev doesn't handle any of the swap, it's all done by the exchange.
anything he might have reported is NOT from his own figures/calculations.

I've just shown mathematically that it IS from his own incorrect calculations, and different from what the exchange reported.  Since he refuses to clarify, where are you getting your information?

no you havent. you've just shown how the figures can add up.
- Did Intrinsin report the numbers? yes.
- Do the numbers match your mathematical calculations? yes.
- Does this mean that Intrinsin is personally responsible for the incorrect calculations?  no.

if you'd read all the previous posts (from those whom you're attacking) with emotional clarity you might have realised this yourself quite some time ago,
as is usually the way when two parties have serious problems in communications, previous assumptions brought to the discussion floor skew other's comments, (emotional involvement further skews perspective, and this "discussion" is totally warped with personal attacks).
so it seems that no-one actually specifically mentioned this because it seems obvious to them, so they were operating under the assumption it should be obvious to you,
BUT you were operating under a different set of assumptions that included much more personal involvement from Intrinsin, therefore you were never able to understand what was obvious to them.

here seems to be the gist ----
Intrinsin tells btcpool what to do, and sends them Digital Credits,
btcpool does everything and tells Intrinsin what happened,
Intrinsin shares this information, but presumably because the block chain fucked up, there are inconsistencies.
Then because you've been trolling so hard with serious emotional bullshit, no-one is telling you exactly what you want to hear and the figures have not been officially reported any differently,
the burn address IS the proof of burn and hence has the correct figure but you are too busy having a great time you continue to push people and act like an ignorant twat.

Barr_official has managed to alienate pretty much anyone who cares with his behaviour.
i assume anyone who cares enough is ignoring him and taking his posts as generally full of crap.

You left out the relevant fact that I banned you from our ANN for trolling.
So you don't really assume that everyone ignores me, since you yourself couldn’t stop responding to my every post until you were forcibly prevented from it.

And now you're suddenly interested in FindCoin, coincidentally giving you more chances to not ignore me.

bwahahaha, I LOVE YOU !!! MARRY ME AND WE'LL HAVE A FAMILY OF LITTLE TROLLS !!!
you banned me because you had difficulties accepting what i was saying, similar pattern to this discussion.

and i was further wrong, banzai is still replying too Cheesy

I wonder though.. Why are you so obsessed with Intristin's project? You talk more about DigitalCredits then your own coin man.. Just sayin...
You and him should just bury the fights and focus on your own projects..  Undecided This is beyond trolling each other...

This is the FindCoin thread, please don't try to make it about another project you work for
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
and they trust the block explorer he runs on his own website.

Wrong... Its my explorer.. Intristin pays me for setting up an explorer for his burn targets... The fact its showing his url, is not saying it is hosted on his servers. The daemon and database or not on his server, but my own. Therefore he is unable to even touch the "heart of the engine".. So no reason not to trust my explorer... The one you can't trust right now is the multifaucet explorer.. It needs a proper resync of the deamon and a re-index of the entire database.. This is common sense with such a terrible state blockchain...

And correct, this explorer has served its purpose and will go offline anytime now..

I wonder though.. Why are you so obsessed with Intristin's project? You talk more about DigitalCredits then your own coin man.. Just sayin...
You and him should just bury the fights and focus on your own projects..  Undecided This is beyond trolling each other...

.edit

Thank you for reply . i download all contents of the blockchain , the wallet is fully synchronized

I lost 19000 FIND
Any solution
thanks

This is the last transaction
Date: 12/2/2014 10:26
To: FjSY1eeCj96thdWao3q3otMMi7UzDe5NvQ (own address, label:)
Credit: 19000.00 FIND
Net amount: +19000.00 FIND
Transaction ID: e160b050b9891eac743b6c105ff1e81637626dfd33b732ce65abdc155882207a

.edit

I lost 19000 FIND
Any solution
thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
intrinsin doesnt handle the swap, nor the funds, so he has nothing to do with it other than reporting figures from the exchange.

He tests the burn address from his own wallet rather than the exchange doing it, they take his word, he tells them when to burn the coins (instead of burning them as they come in), he tells them when to extend the exchange period because he bought more coins.

He tells them which coins to exchange, he tells them the exchange rate to set, and they trust the block explorer he runs on his own website.

And he still holds 194 million coins from the premine. 

So he does handle the funds.

the chain was fucked, that's obvious, even Barr_official seems to have accepted that.

I'm the one who pointed it out in the first place.

intristin is the one who denied that there was a problem.

the explorers mis reported, but they seem all to agree now.

After I brought it to their attention.

digital credits dev doesn't handle any of the swap, it's all done by the exchange.

I've just shown mathematically that it IS from his own incorrect calculations, and different from what the exchange reported.  Since he refuses to clarify, where are you getting your information?

Barr_official has managed to alienate pretty much anyone who cares with his behaviour.
i assume anyone who cares enough is ignoring him and taking his posts as generally full of crap.

You left out the relevant fact that I banned you from our ANN for trolling.

So you don't really assume that everyone ignores me, since you yourself couldn’t stop responding to my every post until you were forcibly prevented from it.

And now you're suddenly interested in FindCoin, coincidentally giving you more chances to not ignore me.
legendary

.edit
any valid exchange for findcoin i have coins in my wallet since the first distribution , if yes please provide the working wallet + data file if possible for fast synchronizing .
thanks
legendary

the chain was fucked, that's obvious, even Barr_official seems to have accepted that.
the explorers mis reported, but they seem all to agree now.

i assume even barr_official can be convinced that  any discrepancy has nothing to do with digital credits dev,  
digital credits uses a totally different approach swap approach to Barr so he might be too caught up in his own seriousness to the extent where the obvious hasnt yet occurred to him.
it didnt occur to me until just then, i was also far too distracted by the obvious hysteria . lol .

which does mean if barr_official does want to continue making a fool of himself he needs to perhaps calm down first and consider what he's talking about.

then perhaps he can formulate a useful approach to his attack Cheesy
perhaps with less hate and he might get a useful answer.
legendary

however he does raise a seemingly valid point regarding the discrepancy in burn figures.

as this does seem to be an issue, i am hoping to be a calm voice asking intrinsin if he can look at the figures and see what he can see.

The January Burn has ended. 449,479 FIND coins have been burned  

block explorer showing receipt of http://findcoin.dcredits.com/search.php?id=FVCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcBdXmn

http://findcoin.dcredits.com/search.php?id=FVCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcBdXmn

edit.
both the dcredits and multifaucets explorers are on the same chain now.
also yobit is on the same block height, so one assumes that there is only one official chain now which is the one with the burn.
Update!

The FindCoin explorer hosted at dcredits is now showing the burn address with 324,789.4 FIND.
That's not 449,479, but it does account for the transactions BTCPoolExchange says they sent.

The Multifaucet explorer has not changed.  Hopefully it just needs to be re-synced, and isn't on a different chain from the one the dcredits explorer is on.  dcredits is supposed to take down their explorer anyway, so the "real" chain will be the one YoBit and/or Multifaucet is on.

Update:

The Digital Credits dev is still holding FindCoins in his own address after those coins were double-spent and sold at BTCPoolExchange:

http://findcoin.dcredits.com/search.php?id=FVhHfaR1U7KVkPanD9K8mC5SaJnuSLZbcX

(that's his own block explorer, here's another:)

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=FIND&address=FVhHfaR1U7KVkPanD9K8mC5SaJnuSLZbcX

And he's still claiming they burned FindCoins that are not actually in the burn address (and are still in their own addresses):

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=FIND&address=FVCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcBdXmn

And he doesn't like me talking about it, so he started trying to dox me in C-Cex chat by posting people's facebook links, names, phone numbers, and street addresses that he thinks are mine.  And then for good measure he said I'm a "racest biggit" and that he's going to sue me for "salnder" and get half my paychecks for the next 20 years. 

...but he still didn't send the coins.
The January Burn has ended. 449,479 FIND coins have been burned and 112,369 new Digital Credits have been released into the world.

449,479 FIND?

Let me guess how you got that figure - first, you added up the 3 transactions that never arrived:

DGCSBurn   FindCoin   99999.8   a86a6983ada8afa364d1a054a235bef4efd4b8530e52069a853e17bf26d281eb   2016-01-30 03:24:21.880   FVCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcBdXmn
DGCSBurn   FindCoin   99999.8   daccba3587afecb7b1c6bf4f327a5522ec57847ff42b2f0e715792c9769229cc   2016-01-30 03:25:11.893   FVCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcBdXmn
DGCSBurn   FindCoin   124689.8   pending...   2016-01-30 03:26:11.890   FVCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcBdXmn

That's a total of 324,689.4, right?

And then they finally got the 124,689.8 to go through, right?

So you added 124,689.8 AGAIN.

And that equals 449,379.2.  And then you added the 100 coins you sent from your own address, so you're claiming the burn address has received 449,479.

But that's a lie, of course, since the block explorer says the burn address has only received a total of 124,789.8 - 1 transaction of 100.0, and 1 transaction of 124,689.8 (only once).

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=FIND&address=FVCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcBdXmn

You gave away a million premined coins for free (supposedly to other people besides yourself), but you couldn't even spend .1 BTC on FindCoins that you were supposed to be burning. 

You burned about .03 BTC worth of FindCoins, less than 1% of all FindCoins, and you gave yourself 100,000 premined DGCS for that?

Here's the part that proves you're either a crook or just too irresponsible to be a dev:

The January Burn has ended. 449,479 FIND coins have been burned and 112,369 new Digital Credits have been released into the world.

I've already shown how your figure of 449,479 came from adding the same transaction twice.  There were only 3 transactions, and you still couldn't keep up with them.

But even if that was an honest mistake on your part, how did you end up releasing 112,369 DGCS? 
449,479 X .25 = 112,369, and that's the exchange rate you were using.

But 449,479 is an error, right?  Just because you counted a transaction twice while attempting simple arithmetic, that doesn't make BTCPoolExchange put DGCS into someone's account.  Or does it?

Those are the facts, and here are the 2 possible conclusions:

#1 - You're embezzling public funds held in your trust
#2 - You're so negligent with the public funds held in your trust that you have no idea how many have been issued, or to whom

Which is it?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC

Just to clarify a few things:
Findcoin network has always been a bit shaky, especially with only 3 or 4 people keeping it alive.
I have seen this happen several times during the year (more than 5 times) and I think this is due to posv1 protocol that accumulates the coinage, so if a person with lots of old stacked coin (more than 100 split) start his wallet once every 1 or 2 months, and opens his wallet for staking before having finished downloading the entire blockchain a fork occurs. Dev Findcoin is no longer here and thus no more checkpoint and therefore fork.
I advise anyone who has made a transaction on 01/29 restart the daemon or qt with -rescan option (eg findcoin-qt.exe -rescan) to see if the coin are getting through or not.

The burn address has only received 1 transaction from BTCPoolExchange, for 124,689 FIND.  But they still sent out the premined DGCS (mostly to you, intristin) in exchange for FindCoins that are still in your personal address. 

Please note that their was some sort of attack on the FINDcoin block chain which appears to have forked it somehow. This is causing the block explorers to display incorrect information. We are looking into getting that all sorted out and will let you know if and when we do.   

The block explorer shows what is on the blockchain.  Everyone's wallets on the same network have to agree.

Therefore, it's not the block explorer that's displaying incorrect information.  You are the one displaying incorrect information.

You say there was an attack, but the double-spend happened exactly when you sent your FindCoins to the BTCPoolExchange, exchanged them for DigitalCredits, and then still kept the FindCoins in your own address.  Which means you could still send them to YoBit to sell them after you've already sold them at BTCPoolExchange.

That's why you're supposed to use Proof of Burn, so it's proven that the coins can never be sold again.  But that's not what you're doing. 

And now you're exchanging FlozCoin, a scam ICO that just launched December 20th.  Who launched it?  Did you launch it yourself, or did you plan it with the Floz dev just to burn it the next month after it launched?
And now you're exchanging DGCS for FlozCoin, a scam ICO that just launched December 20th.

What percentage of FlozCoin is still held by the dev? 

Who is the Floz dev?

Have you planned this with the Floz dev?  (answer carefully)
Pages:
Jump to: